Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renee is Back!

Banned Read only

Renee is Back!

Well, It has been a long year - my longest purge yet! True to form, though, Renee has returned for a visit. I am sick about all the great clothes i got rid of!! When will I ever learn?????

Hi Renee
    Welcome back , sorry to hear that you purged all of your things , next time you get that urge find a safe place to store it all it is a lot less expensive and you will still have all of your favorites.
    I have purged several times too and always regretted it when the urge came back , no more purging for me.
    Glad to have you back.
    Tomara

Hi Renee,
    I have read and all the girls here say not to purge but hide all your fem things away for when the urge returns. Of course, I'm told when it returns it will be with a vengences. For myself, when the Pink Fog circules me, there is not fighting the urge. Welcome back.

Huggs,
    Alice

Purging is a learning expierience..Hope you have learned it well..

Hi Renee,

Welcome back to the forum, I'm looking forward to yuour pictures and posts.

Huggs, Renee K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Welcome back Over the years I've thrown out some things I wish I didn't either.I know for some the feelings come and go so its hard to know whats going on.Others I know have tried to run from it.One day we realize that no matter how far we run we're not going to get away from ourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Thanks, girls! It is good to be back. I sure do miss my wardrobe! Oh well - they are only clothes (and shoes, and makeup, and jewelry, and. . (sob,sob)

It is too bad that "you had to find out the hard way". I once heard a GG tell a CD that she would keep her wardrobe for her so that when the CD urge returned she would not have disposed of all of her fem things. The "return" is nearly a certainty.
    Hugs, Carole

Hey girl....glad to see u back...and when you make it to Nashville the next time I will get to meet up with you and we'll be dressed....

Give me a hollar and we'll catch up...if you go up to Chic Wigs again, let me know....OK?
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    Well, It has been a long year - my longest purge yet! True to form, though, Renee has returned for a visit. I am sick about all the great clothes i got rid of!! When will I ever learn?????
    Welcome back my friend. The answer to your question though is that you will learn when you make it a choice rather than a compulsion.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Renee is Back!

great to have you back, no I don't think we ever learn, I did the same 2 and it only lasted a month each time now I accept it.

Hi Renee: Glad to have you back.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Remember the GOOD NEWS after a purge, Renee!

You get to go SHOPPING! And SHOPPING! And SHOPPING some more!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

All together now ' I must not purge, I must not purge' We have all learnt the hard way hunny. Done it myself last year and Angelina just came back with lots of regrets of clothes she dumped nnnnoooooooo never again. Now let this be a lesson to you and 2 us all

Hugs,

Angelina x

Welcome back

Welcome Back Renee

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Welcome back! Don't look at it as a purge. Look at it as cleaning out your wardrobe and waiting for the new spring line to come out. Everything you tossed was last year's styles anyway....Hmmmmm feel better girl. Now get your tail out there and start rebuilding that wardrobe and stimulating the economy. This was more than a purge it was your patriotic duty.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Welcome back Renee. We all hate purges. We never learn.

Vicki

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Renee,
    I see you're from Chatt. (or maybe just living there cause of your job?) My wife and I were just down there this Christmas visiting family. My wife's from Ooltewah. I love Chattanooga; thinking about retiring there after the Army.

I've purged once a while back, just before I got married, and I regretted it since. I don't think I'll ever purge again!
    Last edited by dennisGTS; 01-05-2010 at 08:38 PM.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I have purged twice in the last 30 years learned my lesson 10 years ago and have not purged since Now I have a great collection of lovely clothes and would not give the,m up for any reason Hugs

Welcome back Renee. Let me know when you are coming to Atlanta again. Maybe we can go out together.
    Phoebe

I hope you still have your hair (wig?). I love it.

Hello Renee!
    I guess I should say I'm sorry that your purge and quitting did not work out the way you wanted. It appears that this CD stuff is with us for life. I hope that you can make the most of it and become complete with both of your male and female sides. I have quit at least three times....one time lasting 12 years. Good Luck and welcome back to your friends here at the forum.
    Charlie

Intersting.....

I'm new to the forum and starting to explore this whole CD 'urge' I have. This is the first I have heard of 'purging'. But I immediately know what you're talking about.

I like what Denise Rhodes said "when it's your choice and not a compulsion".

Hmmm......
    Kayleigh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://frisbeegirl14.blogspot.com/

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Hi, Renee! So glad to see you back "home"! We've all missed you. PM or email me, maybe we can arrange a GNO soon!

Tommi
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Been there, done that.

The crossdressing urge never goes away...in fact it only seems to grow stronger with time. I started when I was 5 years old with pantyhose and never looked back. Yes, I have purged as well, but always regretted it and learned my lesson a long time ago. No more purging for me. I embrace my femme side as often as possible.