Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's wearing what in this cold weather?

Am layered with panties tights and pettipants below, bra and cami on top and they seem to work keeping me warm

Great weather for a thick, heavy satin wedding gown!
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I wear longer skirts in the winter however I will wear my shorter skirt if I feel like it

I'm wearing more tights with my skirts and dresses to keep my legs warm and sweaters with my blouses.

Hummmm. Maybe I should switch to thigh highs? I could maybe save some money if something froze off.........
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

It was in the high teens here yesterday so I put on a pair of tights under my jeans.

I was actually pretty disappointed, they didn't seem to keep me any warmer.

But they still felt good.

I'm loving the feel of cold air rushing up under my dress. You just do not get that feeling as a guy in pants. However, I'm wearing long pantyhose tights to help keep some of it out! I'm also wearing feminine sweaters instead of blouses with my skirts.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Fur bikini!
    If anyone needs me, I will be snuggling up with Suzanne.

Tracey

I am generally half enfemme or better but the last couple of day I have been installing Pallet racking in my garage by myself and have been in cami's and work boots. To help stay warm I have a pair of Pj's under them with pink and blue bunnies. This is the least dressed I've been in a lomg time.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Yesterday morning it was 0 degrees with high for the day of 11. I decided I'd get all dolled up for a change. Within minutes of finishing my make up, my friend called. His truck is broken, and can I come over and help him fix it.
    So off comes the make up and hair. I decided to wear what I had on already. Under my Carhart bibs and coat, I had on skin tight Mudd low rise jeans, and Covington striped top and padded bra, I did take out my forms though. I also wore my black fur lined low heeled boots.
    He never had a clue what I had on under my CarHarts, though he did ask about my boots, to which I replied "they're warm" and that's all that was said about it.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Tall boots, tights and bodysuits... and a skirt overtop of coarse Actually I was out today in my tall boots and attracted a TON of attention... a touch too much for my taste but I did get some compliments
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Yeah, it's been sooooo cold here in SoCal. Last weekend we hit the low 80's but now thngs have settled back into the mid-70's. It's been rough this winter!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Have been wearing Cudl Silks under my drab and it feels quite sexxy...