Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sissy Maid

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Styles View Post
    Craig's list if full of frauds, scammers, and the occasional murderer, robber, rapist.
    I would avoid it like the plague.
    if anyone does decide to sell stuff on there like cars, movies, games, etc make sure you meet at a very public place to make the sale.

Everyone should probably watch this.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

when he put on the mask i lol'd in rl.

many many years ago, Led Zepplin's "in through the out door" had hit the market. A very macho friend commented on a song on the second side... "I don't go for that I'm gonna crawl s***!"

That is how I feel about forced feminization.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Sounds like Pink Gladiolas scenario

but in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by billiedresses View Post
    i was forced at 14 by older male was "kept everyweekend as girl "for 3 years after that never had desire tp pesue men

Yea, personally, I think sometimes fantasies and reality are best kept separate. Not always, but sometimes. But I would say especially when craigslist is involved.

I've always associated the sissy maid fantasy as something one would act out with a dominatrix, either a pro or their SO. Therefore I suspect the ad you saw was a for a pro domme.

Like others have said, you'd want to meet them first in a public place and decide how you want to play it from there. If the person claimed to be a professional dominatrix they should have no problem with that as they will want to check out a prospective client in a safe environment first. Another clue that they are probably legit is that they will keep conversation and email all business and not sensual or arousing in content. You have to pay for that. I'd expect such a session to cost $100 - $300 per hour depending on where the session is done and how detailed you want it.

Christine