Thread: airports

airports

Do the recent world events make you a little more hesitant to undress while traveling through an airport? I love wearing panties while traveling, but I'm a little afraid of having to suffer a pat down search while in them. Anyone else feel this way?

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Flying from Milwaukee to Denver today fully en femme. I will let you know how it goes. Unfortunately, I don't think that have the new scanners at either airport. If your gonna be the guinea pig you should be a well dressed guinea pig!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I was kinda thinking the same thing to other day.If you are wearing bra,panties,forms,etc and are subject to a full body scan what happens if the underthings show up? Personally it wouldnt bother me but how will the TSA handle it?
    Kimmy 55

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy55 View Post
    I was kinda thinking the same thing to other day.If you are wearing bra,panties,forms,etc and are subject to a full body scan what happens if the underthings show up? Personally it wouldnt bother me but how will the TSA handle it?
    Hopefully they'll ignore it as it isn't a threat to anybody. From what I've read elsewhere on here the agent who is monitoring the screen will be in a separate area with no direct contact with the passenger. If something shows up that's suspicious then they will radio the agent at the machine.

airport

I flew Sunday and Yesterday while underdressed. I don't see it being a problem it is only your underware no matter what the style. It isn't any kind of threat. You will probably not be the first or last one that went through the scanner in bra and panties

The mischevious side of me would love to see the TSA's reaction if I went through dressed The cautious and nervous side of me says no way!
    Red Heels!

I am not so worried about the scanner, I am just worried if I have on panties or a bra with an underwire and I get patted down or have to untuck my shirt. It'll be embarassing. I don't mind being seen in some pretty undies, but only in the context of shopping in a store that I would guess to be cd friendly (like a Lane Bryant, Fredericks, VS, etc. etc.). At an airport I would not want to make anyone uncomfortable, including me!

Quote Originally Posted by vanphair View Post
    Do the recent world events make you a little more hesitant to undress while traveling through an airport? I love wearing panties while traveling, but I'm a little afraid of having to suffer a pat down search while in them. Anyone else feel this way?
    Why should I be concerned? Since I always do this, why change now? Let's look at it from their viewpoint, maybe they should be more afraid of what they might find passengers wearing.

Perhaps I should be concerned since the color of my under-things don't always coordinate with the colors of my outer-things. I'll make a note to do better.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Picklebob View Post
    The mischevious side of me would love to see the TSA's reaction if I went through dressed The cautious and nervous side of me says no way!

No scanner at the Milwaukee airport but I did get pulled for a full body search due to a metal boned corset and my breast forms. I completly forgot about the metal boning when I put it on today.

The screening was private and professional.

I will do a thread tonight on my experince in the Milwaukee airport. I am the red rose in the dozen of yellow. I am having some fun with it.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Have to Laugh

Why are so many people worried about wearing panties to airports, work, shopping etc.

My gosh folks it's just underwear. Who is going to notice anyway unless you pull your pants half way down your rear like young men do these days.

There is no way to tell you are wearing panties if you dress appropriately.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Boxers, briefs, panties, etc. etc. always find a way to show on me. I should not be ashamed, but I cannot help it. LOL! Maybe I'll get over it some day.

Bra Discovered By Screeners

Way before 9-11, I was going through the metal detector and my shoes set off the alarm. Back then, you could wear shoes when going through security. Anyway, I set off the alarm and the security lady (pre-TSA) proceeded to wand me. When she moved the wand over my back, the hooks in my bra set off the wand. The lady then ran her hand on my back and definitely felt my bra. She then sent me over to the male agent. He gave me a pat down and he also detected my bra. He asked me what I was wearing and I mumbled something about a support garment. He seemed satisfied and let me go. I am pretty sure they all knew I was wearing a bra, but they were kind enough not to be unkind to me. I do wear panties and pantyhose through security all the time now without any problems.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have flown several times in the last two years and always wear panties. On several occasions also a bra. Since I have both a Pacemaker on one side and an Artificial Shoulder on the other side, I always get patted down!

No problems whatsoever! Sure they know I am wearing a Bra when they feel it, but so what? If they ask, I tell them! I am a Crossdresser, so why not admit it if the subject comes up?

And I have the right to wear panties if I want to (and I do want to!!), so if they see them so what? They going to tell me to take them off? I don't think so!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I have been on US bound flights internationally since Christmas. Full pat-down for all adult passengers, some even wanded. I was wearing my skinny jeans, stocking and fully underdressed with my pushup. I have had experience with extra screening before, this is more 'aggressive', the agent definitely knew I had on a bra. He did not ask and I did not volunteer. The whole experience was very professional. Of course, this is screening at airports outside of the U.S.

I am surprised that I was not subjected to additional inquiry. If I were to hide contraband a padded bra would be first thing that comes to mind, but then for a male passenger to hide contraband in his padded bra would be incredibly ludicrous. It would be sensational material to lead the prime time news.

I would not change the way I dress for my flights, unless TSA agencies of the world ban male passengers from wearing bras. Now that would be another piece of sensational material to lead the evening news.

This is an interesting topic. Unfortunately I was stranded in San Bernadino during 911. When I was finally able to get a flight the airlines was doing a 100% luggage check. I had all my feminine clothes, makeup, wig in the suitcase. The checker really got embarrased and said outloud Oh my gosh. But then she closed the suitcase back up and let me go ahead. Guess I was as embarassed as she was.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 01-07-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: TMI

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I have flown several times in the last two years and always wear panties. On several occasions also a bra. Since I have both a Pacemaker on one side and an Artificial Shoulder on the other side, I always get patted down!

No problems whatsoever! Sure they know I am wearing a Bra when they feel it, but so what? If they ask, I tell them! I am a Crossdresser, so why not admit it if the subject comes up?

And I have the right to wear panties if I want to (and I do want to!!), so if they see them so what? They going to tell me to take them off? I don't think so!!
    Well. for what it's worth, I went through the screener at the SEATAC airport this AM with wearing an underwire bra and nothing happened. I mean, have you EVER seen a lady set of an alarm with an underwire???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

airports

that's a very interesting question,