Thread: You ladies are a bab influence

Scaredsis

You ladies are a bad influence

But I love it !!!! Since I signed on early last month I have purchased 3 pair of heels from fredericks of hollywood. I bought the first pair the first night I was online here. five days later I was online in my new Baby Doll Pumps 4'' Heel.

Now, two or so weeks later I have a choice of three. I do believe there is a crack in the closet door. So I just had to say a heartfelt ThankYou !!

Hugs,
    Betty

P.S. Add some kisses with those hugs.
    Last edited by Scaredsis; 08-04-2004 at 02:04 PM. Reason: typo

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I know what you mean... this place has gotten me to do extra shopping too. Last night I stopped at Meijer (big supermarket plus other stuff) to get some steaks for dinner. Came home with a new black short skirt. I just don't know how that happens...

I know what you mean

[SIZE=2]Heya Betty,

I know exactly what you mean. I can't speak for everyone, but I feel that being on here has given me a more positive outlook on crossdressing.

Whereas before when I started out, I kind of thought I was an aberration, wearing women's clothing and whatnot. Then after a decade of dressing, I found the Tri-Ess. Although the ladies at the organization were friendly and very helpful, I still felt like a bit of an outcast, since I was easily the youngest crossdresser there by a good decade, and while the ladies there dressed like, well, ladies, I dressed more like a street person.

Times and taste have refined my looks a bit, but I still felt alone, and I did what I could to quell the crossdressing desire. It's a sad state if you're a crossdresser and don't feel welcome among crossdressers.

Then I recently found this site, and have learned to embrace my fem side. And with that acceptance entailed alot of neglected wardrobe. I'm glad that I just started buying now that I have a more defined look, rather than wasting money on fashions that I wouldn't be happy with later on.

All in all I think things worked out for the best.[/SIZE]
    Too... Shy shy... hush hush, eye to eye...

Hope you used one of the 40% off links ... I thought they were a scam at first but have placed two orders and received 40% off of even sale items!

Scaredsis
    Hi Diane,

Funny you should mention it, but yes I did get 40% off. I'm guess I'm just a sucker for a sale. The only thing I didn't realize was that on the side of the box was the F.O.H. logo. I was home when the mail came so it was ok, but
    if not one of the other people in the building might have saw it. Well all worked out, and now I have my shoes. I love them. Now it's time for a wardrobe. I just have to check out shipping info in the future. Wish me luck !

Hugs,
    Betty
    Last edited by Scaredsis; 08-05-2004 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo