Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved my legs!!

Shaved my legs!!

My day started out quite well and I was able to be home almost all day and enjoyed being dressed. I had a pork roast in the cooker and had a nice meal prepared for the GF and I.
    Well she called and left a message on my phone at 400PM and said that she just wanted to be alone and she was going to be staying at her house this evening.
    Upon hearing this news I decided that I was going to have a whole bunch of time to myself this evening. She was not going to be here and my son was by his friends for the evening.
    I thought that a nice way for me to pass the time was to have myself a bottle of wine and a nice warm bath.
    I have wanted to shave my legs for months, but she was not into this idea. She enjoy's and encourages me to dress, but she draws the line on the leg hair.
    So since she decided to stay away for the night, dinner went on hold and I went to Walmart. I picked up a bottle of bubble bath and a package or woman's razors. Then I was was side tracked into the ladies dept and I picked up a waist cincher. I have been wanting a corset, but don't have the $100 for a nice one, so this is my temp alternative.
    After I got back home, I opened up the wine, filled the tub, lit some candles and I got busy with the razors. It sure did take me a while and I used a bottle of shave cream. The results are a dream come true. I dried off and put on some lotion. next I pulled on my pantyhose and WOW!! The rest of the clothes followed (new tight waist cincher) and I finished dinner while dressed up.
    As I was finishing my meal, my son called and said he was coming home tonight. Bummer, so off come my wonderful clothes and back into drab.
    I am not sure what she will say tomorrow about my legs, but I guess I just don't care.
    Sure was a fun three hours!
    Last edited by jenny01; 01-07-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Shaved my legs!!

glad you had a enjoyable 3 hours

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    What a great few hours for you, Jenny! Congratulations!

I so want to shave my legs, but that's a definite no-no from my wife right now. So I'm glad you shared your experience with us, to sort of let us live it vicariously through you.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Aspiring Member
    Woo hoo! Congratulations! I too recently did it for the first time and I wish I didn't have to go back but my wife really likes hairy legs for some reason

Anyway, enjoy the feeling and good luck with the GF.

Glad you had a good time, sorry it was shortened
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

well i think i know why women rather u didnt shave your legs, first if your facail hair is scratchy less than a day after u shave then think of you legs and with legs like that good luck getting close in bed, some women like hairy men, they dont want u to look better than them, or they afraid your gana go to far and then there out of the picture,
    nowif u look like a pro wrestler <my wife likes the rock and jhon cena > that have no leg hair arm hair or stumach hair they would be drooling over your smooth boddy lol

I gotta say, I've been toying with the same idea... I look forward to hearing about the discovery with your GF.

Hey there Jenny,

Congrats on taking time for yourself.

I've been shaving my legs for years - even before coming out to the wife of my femme side. Being a cyclist, hairy toned legs are very unsightly. Not to mention I hate the feel of the wind through the hairs while riding (it tickles and sooner or later I have to scratch).

My suggestion is to take up cycling - not only will you have shapely tone legs, but you have an iron clad reason to keep them shaved.

3 hours of fun is about right.

That's how long it takes an SO to notice and for the itching and ingrowns to kick in...

Thanks girls for your replies. My GF is working today, so I will have to wait until late tonight to see her.
    So far, I must say that the shaved feeling is truly awesome. They are still very silky smooth, especially since I am wearing my pantyhose also.
    I'm glad that I have shaved and I do plan on doing everything I can to keep shaving and still keep her happy.

I have pretty much shaved everything for years. Arms, legs and such. Wife seems to like it, smooth and soft VS hairy and nasty.

Maybe some women like the wolf man but mine is ok with a soft man.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

If you want them to feel REALLY wonderful, try Nair with baby oil -- your legs will never feel smoother! I love it!

I have used shampoo and have had good luck with it. I read somewhere about the PH being good for shaving.

I have done it before a few times. As a matter of fact I have shaved the whole body, which is a truly wonderful feeling..

Unfortunately I can't do it anymore so I look to go out at night and wear tights or opaque hose to cover the hair and longs sleeves (which can be a pain in the Summer).

Hope all goes well with the GF and you are able to go on to shave it ALL...

I started shaving my legs back in college when I was running cross country and doing triathlons. The whole team did it. So it wasn't a CD thing for me when I first did it but it was a good excuse I guess. Even when I'm not into my CD'ing self I like everything from the waist down. Just feels better.
    Kayleigh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://frisbeegirl14.blogspot.com/

Yay!

Welcome to the club. Now don't forget to use moisturizer. Up here in the great white north, it gets real dry. Even with moisturizer, I still get itchy

Conrats! In the past I haved shaved my legs and even naired most of my body and I have to say the feeling is absolutely luxurious. I so want to at least shave my legs again but alas, the Mrs doesn't know about Lauren. Maybe someday if I get the nerve up I'll do it. Or if I meet the right guy who will convince me to go for it. Sigh!

Lauren

If I could I would...... Oh well. GF and I saw a Nivea for men TV commercial and the guy in the commercial basically shaved his body. The ad said something to the effect "what men want". She turned to me and said, "Shaving the body; Is this what men want?" I said "uh, if you want me to shave my body I will." (Thinking this was my opportunty!!) She said no. Oh well, I tried.

After reading this page I am now thinking of shaving my legs tomorrow as I think it will be so sexy xx

After I shaved the first time I could never feel comfortable dressing again w/o being smooth. Watch out, it's addictive.
    BTW I've found the cheap disposables the best (used only 1 time).

Now the bikini area is a whole different ball of wax.

Enjoy.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I love having my legs smooth and hairless but unfortunately my bride doesn't. I shave them once or twice a year in the winter time but that's it.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Clean legs since late summer, shaved my arms last week. LOVE IT !!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I donĀ“t want to brag but I have the priviledge of having hairless legs up to my kneee, so the only shaving I have to do is down my knee, seems nature gave me all the hair I needed on my head, not much on my body, the only part that really takes effort is the bikini zone, but is entirely another different subject...

As someone else posted, I have a legit reason (excuse) to shave. I do triathlons and it's accepted to be clean shaven. My legs look great in tri shorts and even better in pantyhose!

Here's a tip for those thinking of shaving-- use a trimmer the first time--like a beard trimmer. Saves a lot of time and shave cream.

i never forget the 1st time i shaved my legs it felt so nice having smooth legs hoping my gf would like rubbing them but she never touched them for some strange reason but i found when i ware jeans they felt completely different so my gf got me some tights to ware to stop the strange feeling