Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever been caught in guy mode wearing your femme unders

Ever been caught in guy mode wearing your femme unders

i was wonder how many of us have been caught in that ever so peculiar moment when someone who you would never and i mean never want them to know cause there a loud mouth and tell every one u knew,

in my case i was wearing some of my favorite purple panties and just happend to stop up to my friends shop and see what they were doing and how the day was going , they were having trouble with a truck and i stepped up to see if i could help and find what the problem was, well i leaned over the engine as i was looking my shirt rode up a little and my pants saged a little thus showing the silky purple band, i didnt know until my friends cousin yelled out are u wereing panties !!!!!!!!! ooooo the shock i got when i herd him say that especialy to infront of my friend,

i keept my cool and he started to laugh and make fun of me i just said that it we were tight on money and wont be able to do laundry for anouther day and i was out of under where so i barowwed my wifes , like it wasnt a big deal and he started to laugh and say i cant believe it your wearing panties, why didnt you put on a dirty pair, wich i comented on how gross that is to me then i said what the hell were you doing looking at my butt any ways, thank fully this was enough to shut him up and carry on but he sait ill never let you live this down. he tried twice to bring it up at a basball game and no one paid attention so he gave up on it thank god

Danielle you reacted right when you ask him why he was looking at your butt. Hopefully the cituation has ended but it wouldn't hurt to get something on him for future incidents.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I've never had the pleasure personally Hon but I think it would make one helluva sitcom.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    That was a great come back. I have to remember that one.
    Thanks. Rader

I bent over recently and my brother Popped my panty band. Never said a word. He knows, but is in denial. I guess....if we don'ttalk about it, it is not real1 go figure
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

So what was it that let him think it was panties? Color is no longer any indicator since men have been wearing colors now for decades. Men's underwear have gone through a renaissance and they come in so many styles now that I wouldn't even allow him to suggest it belong to anyone but me, and that it was none of his f**ing business. Stores even sell underpants that are no bigger than G strings for men. Simply showed this person's ignorance.

The only way this person could have known was if he handled them and saw the label something that any ordinary man just wouldn't do to another man. Obviously that person needs to grow up and maybe he did just a little afterward.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

well they were silky purple string bikinis with little bows where the string parts conected and me being as skinny as i am with a tiny but my pants came down enough to see the bows

ive been covering my bro's ass for years when it comes to telling a story when asked where was he at and all that, so ya know it was nothing to come up with an answer off the top of my head and act like it wasnt a big deal
    Last edited by Daintre; 01-07-2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: merged posts, please use the edit button, consecutive posting is not allowed

very funny stuff. i know that i used to worry about panty lines showing at work and found it kind of exciting trying to make sure i remembered not to bend over too far in front of staff. now i just dont care and no one has ever said anything, have to admit a little of the excitement goes away now that it is a routine thing (sigh). however the little line where the cotton liner that runs left and right across the lower area in the back is a dead giveaway, even mens briefs dont have that. so if a GG sees that, she knows for sure. of course, the NVPL (no visible panty line) movement in womens underwear is making standard panty lines a thing of the past anyway. except for that little line.....
    Happiness is a choice.

A young lady at kohls told me that my pantie tag was showing,
    and told me i should remove them to avoid such things.

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Why yes, yes I have

At work I was at a co-workers desk helping her with a project. She left to go on a break to tinkletown, so I sat down in her chair and lo and behold... my washed too many times, cotton tee had ridden up over my jeans. When she got back, she was bent down and was standing over my shoulder. Apparently she must have looked down at some point, cause the next thing I knew, I felt her snap the band on my panties and whisper to me "Love your panties. Comfy aren't they?" I probably blushed a thousand shades of pink and simply said "Yeah, they are" Turns out, she wears the same brand and style as me. She's been my BFF since, LOL

i used to worry about under dressing, now i'm full time and well, it's diferent for girls, it just happens. like adjusting the bra. oy, talk about embarassing, having my daughter to stop adjusting my breats in front of her boyfriend...hey they were and are still growing.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Wow, I was actually caught today. I only brought female undies on my trip to CES to uh, . . . save space in my suitcase. Yeah! That's it!

Today, while I was in the men's room standing at the urinal, my pants kinda fell down a bit. I didn't notice it, being occupied and all, and someone actually called me out in a busy restroom. "Dude, your panties are showing" he said with a laugh. I looked at him, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Ummmm, thanks, I guess?" Translation, "Mind your own darn business. And by the way, you're right. I do look spectacular in them. Thanks for noticing!"

Kathi

good one kathi

Doctor Visits

I have worn panties exclusively for the past 20 years or so even to doctor visits I wear plain cotton white for those visits and have never been questioned about them . I wear what is comfortable!

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    You ladies are too funny!

Danielle, you were totally right to just ignore him...he's trying to get a reaction from you...once he found out he couldn't, and that nobody else was playing along, he shut up. Some people just need to be shown they're not going to get the attention they want.

Kathi, you actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

The ER after an accident at work. The MD, a woman only smiled when she saw them. She tried to confront me about them, while I was in my private room. I just changed the subject. She left without answering my question. Pretty small of her I'd say. LoL

getting caught

I recently had to make an dermatologists appt for a mole on my face that was changing. i wear panties all the time.... walked in not thinking...after all it was on my face!

nurse says....since it is your first visit put on the gown....doctor wants to do a complete check up.....ooooops!
    well there i stood in my panties and gown in front of the nurse and doctor...nothing was said....but the nurse was giving me such a smile from that point on....i smiled back and gave the little girly wave that we all do.

such is life

hugs

msniki48

I work on trucks every day and also under dress ,have done for years.
    and I was leaning over the engine when the transport manager spotted my silk panties ,his comment was first up best dressed in your house then, I calmly replied they are men's pure silk underpants something you could not afford as you give your wages to the pub every week,anyway why are you looking at my Ar---s are you turning, he scowled, turned and walked away and didn't say a word to anybody,and good job he didn't see the rest of my undies

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Never been caught myself, but too many times I had the feeling that people knew what I was wearing underneath the male outfit. Anyone else had the same feeling?
    Last edited by Lidia_tv; 01-08-2010 at 06:01 PM.

being i dont own any "male" underwear.. they show randomly whenever they feel like it. so yeah ive gotten a few comments. most people mind their business

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

Red face

Was caught by my maths teacher when I was about 13 wearing my sisters bright orange and frilly pants, due to a dodgy toilet door catch. Nothing was ever said by either party, but it made for a interesting few years before I was old enough to leave.

Yes, at the doctors office.

Not yet. But since I wear nothing but panties it will sooner or later. And yes dammit! They are pink!

Silver Member
    Years ago squatting to show the carpet installer a problem. He was an ass. Other than that all the other times it went well and nothing happened.

What is interesting I always figured someone would see my bra peak out of my shirt or top, but it hasn't seemed to come up. Maybe people expect it with the projection, but I've had straps start to show and never a word.

for me it is not a biggie, since I live in a conservative society there is not much of us hanging around, today I was wearing a balck thong, and I had to lean over and I suspect that a male friend saw a part of my thong, I can bet a million dollars that he wasn´t able to discern what he saw, laugh for me on the inside, confusion for him...