Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever been caught in guy mode wearing your femme unders

Quote Originally Posted by Lidia_tv View Post
    Never been caught myself, but too many times I had the feeling that people knew what I was wearing underneath the male outfit. Anyone else had the same feeling?
    When I was in my late teens/early twenties, I worked at a movie theatre. Our uniform included some ugly double knit pants. I was talking to a cashier one day, I don't recall how we got on the subject, but she told me that it was funny when guys wore panties. She said that they think you can't tell, but you can.

I think she was trying to give me a hint as I often wore them to work. Aside from the bikini cut, I wonder if it was the rear crotch seam, like someone else mentioned, that gives it away. I always liked seeing that seam through the tight pants the girls wore at school. In fact, I like panty lines in general and lament that I don't see them very often anymore with the thongs and no-see-ums the girls wear today.

BTW, her comments didn't stop me from wearing them at work. Funny, the thought of a woman knowing what I'm wearing is fun, but I dread any guy finding out.

normaly if it was anywere else i would have commented on how much nicer they are than mens unders, now im not attracted to males at alll im not gay or anything of the sort and have explained that to my friends, but my friends dad had a life long friend that was gay and didnt tell him untill a couple years ago so his dad was so taken back and hurt by it that he never spoke to the guy again, now my friend kinda takes on this atitude about gays, i had to live with his dad razzing me about my earings when im over there and hes there, luckily my friend thinks nothing of them, well im not his only friend but one of his closer friends were alot alike but i dont want him to ever find out about me dressing the way i do at times, cause im sure i will lose a good friend. and thats why i was kinda frightened when his cousin said anything at all, had i been in a different place i probably would have

Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    i was wonder how many of us have been caught in that ever so peculiar moment when someone who you would never and i mean never want them to know cause there a loud mouth and tell every one u knew,

in my case i was wearing some of my favorite purple panties and just happend to stop up to my friends shop and see what they were doing and how the day was going , they were having trouble with a truck and i stepped up to see if i could help and find what the problem was, well i leaned over the engine as i was looking my shirt rode up a little and my pants saged a little thus showing the silky purple band, i didnt know until my friends cousin yelled out are u wereing panties !!!!!!!!! ooooo the shock i got when i herd him say that especialy to infront of my friend,

i keept my cool and he started to laugh and make fun of me i just said that it we were tight on money and wont be able to do laundry for anouther day and i was out of under where so i barowwed my wifes , like it wasnt a big deal and he started to laugh and say i cant believe it your wearing panties, why didnt you put on a dirty pair, wich i comented on how gross that is to me then i said what the hell were you doing looking at my butt any ways, thank fully this was enough to shut him up and carry on but he sait ill never let you live this down. he tried twice to bring it up at a basball game and no one paid attention so he gave up on it thank god
    I was 16 andwearing my sister long blue nightgown sitting on my bed when my dad walked in on me. I quickly covered myself in a bedspread but I know he saw it but turned around and left my room not ever hearing of it.

Never been caught as far as I am aware.

However, I would be embarrassed being seen wearing white baggy Y-fronts.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Red face Klutzy Karen

One day I had to get up early and drive my wife to work as her car was being repaired. As always, I slept in as long as I could, then put on a sweat shirt and jeans over my pink lace nightie and panties, then a fairly long coat.

After I dropped her off, I stopped at a local hobby store, and while I was waiting for the man there to wait on me, I looked down and saw that I'd never zipped my fly. I was shocked to see the lace edged hem of my pink nightie sticking straight out of my fly. When I looked up, I saw a boy of about 15 looking at me and he was shocked. I just ran out of the store while tucking it back in my jeans and left the parking lot as fast as I could.

Needless to say, I've never been back in that store.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Haven't been caught to my knowledge. I would hate for the first time to get caught to be a thong though. That would be twice as embarrassing.
    Last edited by MissAmy; 01-10-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Not Yet

Not that I know of.

But I do wear a thong once in awhile while I play tennis (with white shorts). You can't really tell buut the fact that you don't see a line has to make the looker wonder is he going commando or wearing a thong... Its funny I almost want some girl playing tennis in our practice group to notice...

Actually never worried about panties. The bra straps and that bumpy thing you use to adjust the length is what can stick out on your back if the top is too thin. That is what I worry about. I have found wearing a spots bra eliminates the bumpy thing. Its a nice alternative when underdressing at the office.
    Vicky from Michigan

When I took my now ex wife to work one morning I dropped her off and her boss came out needing a ride to his car at the other end of the parking lot he jumped in before I could say anything or even think. I had on a Tshirt and a pair of shorts and of course nude pantyhose, he never said a word but got out at his car awful quick. lucky I had my legs shaved or it would have been ugly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

never happened but I gues sit could I don't have a clue how I might respond ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Aspiring Member
    I had a close scare last week at work. I was plannig to wear long johns with my pink briefs under to work since it was so cold. I didn't put on my long johns right away. So when it was time to go I hurriedly put on my jeans and went to work. When I got there I realized that I didn't have my thermals on and I had to change into my work uniform. I got to the lockerroom and before anyone came in got my work clothes on. I stood by the showers so if anyone came in I couold have extra sdecond to hide or something.

caught while in male mode

I had an aunt, (she has since passed on to the next life), that kenw of my crossdressing, but we never really discussed it. I used to deliberatly leave things out for her to see in my room when she would visit. She had a rather funny way of letting me know she saw my things. She would usually take a towel of perhaps a shirt, and lay it over the things I left out in the open.
    Anyway, I rarely ever wore socks over my nylons, and she would often make comments such as..."no socks today huh?". I would usually wear nude or beige stockings, so it wasnt really noticable, but she knew.
    It was kind of like she wanted me to know that she was aware of my dressing. I now wish I had been more open to her. I think she would have been accepting.....

I got caught once by my sister when I was 13 she came into the bedroom just when I was looking at myself in the mirror wearing one of my mothers bra. She never say anything to anyone and up to this day she has not mention it. however the other day I had a really scary moment coming back late from work I was half crossdress and had to change in a hurry in the drive way, in my rush I did not realized that my bra was hooked to the waist of my pants and was very visible hangin out. I walked this way into the house but every body was busy doing something. when I got to my room and realized my mistake I almost fainted and very quickly and in a big panic hide it. just at that moment my wife was coming into the room, she noticed my excitement, asked about it and I told her that I had forgotten something very important on my way home, which was in essence true.

Danielle, You can avoid the possibility of circumstances exposing your panties and/or other lingerie or pantyhose by wearing a full slip in a short length (or an extra tall a-shirt). I too, underdress frequently. My wife said that if I ever have to go to the ER wearing panties. garter belt, nylons, bra, and/or slip she wouldn't claim me!

havent been caught yet but im sure i will do in the future

I have both male and female underwear, and I usually keep a small fanny pack in the vehicle in case of emergencies with among other things a spare pair of mens. I usually wear men's Hanes bikini briefs, they come in a multitude of colors and patterns with no front opening, and I have a few pair of silk men's underwear that are really too expensive to wear everyday however they do get worn on special occasions. Personally I worry more about having the pantyhose noticed,though.

I haven't exactly been caught, but I have had a few looks when I take a basket of clothes into the dressing room at a store and of course they want to count what you have so that they know that you come out with the same number. I used to grab a pair of men's pants or something and put on top, but now I just take in the girl's stuff that I want to try on and let them think what they will.

I did have a young girl at the checkout at Kohl's give me a hard time in fun when I was buying some women's clothing.

SA: "I don't think that bra is quite your size. Do you wear them often?"
    Me" "Well, that one's a bit big, but I like the way that it lifts and seperates."

I was dressed completely in guy mode except for panties. We chatted for a few minutes after that as she rang it up and didn't seem to think anything strange about our conversation. Pretty cool for a girl that was probably 19 or 20 in the midst of the bible belt.

not pantys but my hose have been discoverd many times by strangers in public.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    not pantys but my hose have been discoverd many times by strangers in public.
    How did they discover your panty hose? I do remain quite alert when I'm wearing a bra since the straps can show; mainly where they adjust

I think I've been caught but I'm not sure.

Had pantyhose on under my jeans at the sushi bar and I had put on short socks instead of regular socks so you could see them a bit if my pantleg went up.

Also when you sit down and your t-shirt comes up in the back one has to be careful that the pantyhose can't be seen in the back.

Not sure if anyone saw but I felt like people were starring at me.

Maybe paranoia maybe not. I think maybe a couple people saw including my waiter who has served me several times before haha.

Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    then i said what the hell were you doing looking at my butt any ways,

Love the answer!

Face it all of us girls are going to get caught this way sometime.

Vicki

Not to long ago I was in a Wal-Mart in guy jeans shoes and tshirt with bra and panty and hose. I was looking at a top in the ladies section when a woman came up behind me and poped my bra strap. I turned around and as she was walking away she smiled and waved.

Cathy

I wont go into all the details but give you the basics i was at a store i wanted to try some stuff on in guy mode th SA was giving me a hard time i mutterd to myself a 4 letter word thats starts with F and as i was trying on the clothing she called the police and had me arrested because of that word. well i had to strip down to my socks and underwear. before one of the sherff's to shower before changing into a orange jumpsuit. lucky me i decided to wear pantys to go out shopping with that day

Heh, that happened to me once, I someone did ask if I was wearing panties and I essentially said, yes, so what? It's not like it's affecting you.. and left it at that. It worked for me, but I should be asking the "why are you looking at my butt" question... Yup I should have done that too.

For me, being matter of fact just works for me. It just sort of puts the "it's no big deal" stamp on things.

Quote Originally Posted by curious5752 View Post
    Not to long ago I was in a Wal-Mart in guy jeans shoes and tshirt with bra and panty and hose. I was looking at a top in the ladies section when a woman came up behind me and poped my bra strap. I turned around and as she was walking away she smiled and waved.

Cathy
    Must've felt a little strange at the time, I suppose... but it is a cool story!

As for the answer to the thread, no, I don't think I've been caught, I don't underdress all that much.

Aspiring Member
    Though I underdress all the time no one has ever found out. When I read that thing about the seam on the gusset I dug out an old pair of male briefs and there was no difference in the location of the seam. I sometimes wonder if trousers drape differently over tights (sheer or opaque).

Susan