Thread: Another hormone question for the GGs

Another hormone question for the GGs

Okay, here's another question. If you were single, would you be open to dating a man who was already on HRT?

Julie Marie asked me in a PM if you all would like to share your thoughts on this. She wondered if there was a difference between knowing from the outset, and finding out later in the relationship that your SO wanted to do this.

Julie would like the thread moved to the main board where the CDs can see our answers. If you respond and DO NOT want your response moved onto the other board, please indicate that and we will delete it

Here are my own thoughts. I don't think I could really feel attraction for someone with a feminized body and breasts. If the person had no plans for surgery or anything beyond just the hormones, then intellectually I would be open to it....in theory.....but I probably wouldn't feel the necessary physical and emotional attraction. Of course there is no way to know this for sure; maybe I would be so captivated by the person's inner beauty that I could ignore my feelings about their body, or maybe there would still be enough maleness there to satisfy me...hard to say.

I would certainly prefer to know and make a decision about the relationship early on, rather than finding out after we had already built a life together.
    Last edited by Marla GG; 08-04-2005 at 12:08 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Jennifer Ph's GG

Uhhh... no.

Nope. Too complicated. If my SO - whom I'm already in love with - decided this might be something he/she wanted to do, that's completely different. I'm already in love and have time, feelings, and such vested into the relationship. For a new relationship? Nuh-uh. Count me out.
    ~Stacey~

"Give me back my panties! Wait!! These are yours!"

Simple answer no, I wouldn't be open to it at all.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Simply, not for me.

kathy in canada

Nay for me...I'm a GG & I still want a man---skirt/ pants as long as underneath it all it's still male

simple no

Always be true to you... TrueGemini'sWife GG's Avatar

OK, thinking now...

I don't think I can really answer any differently than in the other thread. It is just to much to project and too many "What ifs". Like, What is that person like? Who are they inside? Are they kind? Are they caring? Do we share the same interests? Will they make me laugh? Will they be there when I need them the most? Is this person loyal? The list can go on and on. These are the things that would make me decide if I wanted to have a relationship with a person. I think the HRT thing would be pretty low on the list though, especially if the answer were yes to most of the others.

I am so happy I have my Gem. Dating could give you a brain cramp!
    LOL!!!
    Lots of Love,
    Pattie

"~Éirinn go Brách~ "

~May you always find...
    blue skies above your head,
    shamrocks beneath your feet,
    laughter and joy aplenty,
    kindness from all you meet.
    Good friends and kin to miss you
    if ever you choose to roam
    and a path that's been cleared
    by angels themselves,
    to carry you safely home.~

Irish Blessing

http://www.mtcalvary-lcms.org/Music/amgrace.mid

Thank you to all the GG's for taking part in this thread for Julie Marie. If any other GG's would like to comment, please let me or Julie Marie know and we will unlock it for a short time.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn