Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jelousey - Envy

Jelousey - Envy

Just wondering if anyone else ever gets jelous or enveious of "Real - Genetic" Females. Between one of the ladies I work with and a few i've come in contact with. I so wish I could be pretty or skinny or well porportioned. Thanks for listening. Kisses, Davida

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    ALL THE TIME!!!!! I would love to know what they know!!!!!

It only happens to me on days that end in "Y."

For example, I was in a store this afternoon and there were two women, probably stopping off on the way home from work, lovely in dresses and heels and I was nearly going out of my mind 'cause I'd stupidly decided to run my errands en drab.

In addition to the clothes though, Kerigirl said it perfectly, "I would love to know what they know!!!!!"
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Like Persephone said, only on days that end with Y. Carol

Smile

only with eyes wide shut.

every day i see some i would like to have there bodys..
    .(in more than one way),
    and every day i see gg with bodys that...well i wished i did not see.

all the time big girls do the drive throughs..
    .and order a big burger large fry's....
    .and a diet drink???

Oh yeah!! That has been one thing being constant through my whole life. I see GGs and have a yearning, a need to look like they do. I often think how it must feel to wake up in a morning and look like they do. I also sometimes see a GG and wonder why she's dressing so masceline and not wearing a skirt and heels etc.
    I s'pose it's how I realised I'm different from most men cos want to be with a gorgeous woman, I want to be that woman!

Only to a point. To be just like them you have to be a female. And that's not the case. Is it?

For me it's a matter of "do you want to be a female" or "do you just want to look like a female"?

But I do ENVY them. Oh yes I do!

Yes, a lot of envy. Like making birth. Lot's of other things I might never experience. Oh well, guess that's the way it is. Does not mean I cant try to make it true.

Not really jealous of the GG's per se, but I do envy the fact that they have the freedom to wear what they do, whilst I'm stuck in a shirt and tie during the day. How drab!

To paraphrase a great American, "I am what I am, and that's all that I am." God made me who I am for a reason, so who am I to question it?
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Nope! not at all...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Why should I be jealous when I know the "secret"?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    To paraphrase a great American, "I am what I am, and that's all that I am."
    Great American? Wasn't that Popeye? LOL

Yes, I am jealous of GGs very, very often. I hope there are some GGs reading this thread right now...you ladies have no idea how lucky you are. Even though seeing the comment about "waking up in the morning and looking like they do," I imagine some GGs are chuckling to themselves going, "I don't know about some other girls but I sure don't look amazing at 6am!" :P But you do. You may not realize it, but you all do.

But yeah, I've wondered what it's like to wake up with all that silky smooth, sweet-smelling hair all around you, LOL...so I went to bed with my (crappy) wig on one night. :P

Not jealous, a little envious in that what is natural to them is so difficult to us. But then again the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Davida View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else ever gets jelous or enveious of "Real - Genetic" Females. Between one of the ladies I work with and a few i've come in contact with. I so wish I could be pretty or skinny or well porportioned. Thanks for listening. Kisses, Davida
    Well Aren't we all envying the GG's - the y can go in a store, buy that lovely dress - they can dress like a bitch and no one cares, but only think they look fantastic.
    So yes I'm one of those who envy them all the time - looking at a female thinking wow could I only do that / look like that and so on.
    In my next life I'll want to be female - but not giving birth to children, just having fun and enjoy wearing all those gourgeuos clothes that i like.

Indeed the GG's don't know how lucky they are, just being female and all those opportunities they have.

Sometimes i Can't help but thinking, the funny years the females have are in their tweinties, thirties and fourties - and then it's over - but thirty years having fun....where is the feary that can make me into one of the gourgegous women....

I'm not transsexual in my belief - well maybe a little.
    Fairly new and very happy Danish T-girl who loves to be girly and seeks the feminine look.

Well despite my login name, I have just started my transition so my appereance is more appropiate to my inner self.

...I so wish I could be pretty or skinny or well porportioned. Thanks for listening. Kisses, Davida
    So, what's stopping you? Learn proper use of makeup and fashion that disguises the features you want to hide and empahsizes those you want to highlight. Change your diet. Exercise. Jealousy and envy will DO NOTHING to help you get to where you want to be and saps the energy away that you need to accomplish what you want. If you want the things you talk about then you are going to have to DO something to make it happen... just like women do. You can't possibly believe that those bodies you admire on women so much happen just by chance! They work out. They watch what they eat. They learn makeup skills to enhance their looks. They learn what clothing works best for their body type. So stop and get busy.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Jealous? I wouldn't consider my feelings as being jealousy.
    Envy? Most definitely envious. I'm constantly watching GGs admiring their clothes, makeup, bodies, etc., and wishing I could have what they have.

Even though the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, I also understand that women have more to deal with than just clothing, makeup, and femininity. There is also the difficulty of dealing with menstruation and menopause. After supporting my wife through her female health problems over the years, and her subsequent surgeries, I try to be more empathetic of this side of women's lives.

Even with knowing those difficulties, I would still trade places in a heartbeat.

[SIZE="3"]Bailey, yes, the gg's who have silky long hair to wake up with, might be nice, but some of us hairy cd guys get to wake up with hair all over!!! Ha![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LisaKarenAZ View Post
    Jealous? I wouldn't consider my feelings as being jealousy.
    Envy? Most definitely envious. I'm constantly watching GGs admiring their clothes, makeup, bodies, etc., and wishing I could have what they have.

Even though the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, I also understand that women have more to deal with than just clothing, makeup, and femininity. There is also the difficulty of dealing with menstruation and menopause. After supporting my wife through her female health problems over the years, and her subsequent surgeries, I try to be more empathetic of this side of women's lives.

Even with knowing those difficulties, I would still trade places in a heartbeat.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    with all the challenges that GG's face on a regular basis, I still would prefer to have been born female, just to wake up with the lovely hair, the natural breasts, not having to tuck to achieve an illusion that in my mind should be a reality. when it comes to the clothes they wear, the make up, their general shape(not including the fore mentioned breast), I can achieve that through smart shopping and various exercises that i must do to keep my back healthy as it is.
    when in doubt, dress

I don't mean to crash your post :P but I'll let you in on a secret... I think some of the folks on here look much more attractive in a dress than I do lol. Not all GGs are blessed with those breasts and figures and once more, I have always felt pressured by society to look that way and that I was inferior because I don't. There are some pictures I've seen on here that have made me think, "I wish I looked like that!" lol I guess I am a bit jealous of some of you too!
    "I can't control my destiny. I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be."

Do I ever - every second of the day!

Yes. I'd love to have real breasts and beautiful hair. And I'd like to have slim fingers and be a lot slimmer too. Women have so much more freedom to be who they want to be and to change their image all the time. I envy them constantly.

noday makes an excellent point.
    Even though we, as <insert labels here>, may be envious/jealous of GGs for their looks and clothing, we're not the only ones. Many GGs also have the same feelings.

We think that we have problems with our feelings about society not accepting us for our dressing and/or transitioning.
    GGs also have problems with society not accepting them for who they are.

Societal acceptance, or the lack thereof, does not have any clear cut lines or boundaries as to whom it applies to. (WARNING!!! GENERALIZATION AHEAD!!!) We just seem to get wrapped up in our own concerns about our acceptance and have tendencies to lose sight of what is beyond our own lives.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Very true, Lisa. You and NoDayButToday do have great points. It does feel a little out-of-perspective to envy others whom we know have their own areas where they're dissatisfied too.

I envy the fact that they can dress in mens coths and be fashionable or can really dress to the 9's, heels and all and be just as accepted. I just ask for that same option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace