Thread: The True Crossdressers Dream

The True Crossdressers Dream

Before I get started let me say up front that what I am about to say is my opinion in the strictest form.
    I have been a crossdresser myself for almost as long as I can remember. I am 58 years old and have been divorced once after my ex-wife decided she just couldn’t deal with the crossdressing anymore. I am now married to a wonderful woman that I love very much. She has known that I was a crossdresser from the time we met. Actually, I was dressed the first time we met. She has always supported me in any way that I chose to dress, whether it as male or female. She at times helps with doing my hair and selecting an outfit if we are going to go out on the town. However I always do my own make-up as she says I can do it better than she can.
    Now here is what I think would be most Crossdressers dream. I believe that the majority of Crossdressers are heterosexual and prefer mates that are female. So I think every crossdressers dream is to have a mate that accepts and supports them in all of their endeavors regardless of what it is. Whether it be in work or play and even yes in the way that they present themselves. I wife that will keep them reeled in to so speak is often times needed. I know I like to dress a little trashy sometimes and my wife will tell me that is not appropriate for going out. If you are going to go out then you need to dress according to the event you are attending. We have attended a few formal events and we have going to a club where you could dress a little trashy.
    The thing that a crossdresser desires most is have someone they can talk with and someone to help to learn to deal with their individual situation. Crossdressers have a tendency to seek understanding and acceptance for who and what they are. Therefore being the real crossdressers dream. Acceptance is everyone dream we can’t help who we are and not very likely will ever be able to stop crossdressing.
    There are a few of us out there who have achieved and are living this dream. I feel that I am one of them. No not everyone in my family knows and hopefully never will but there again I still believe I am living the dream. Not everyone who knows I am a crossdresser approves but most accept the fact that I am who I am and that I am the same person regardless what I am wearing. This is the way it should be.
    Thanks for reading and your comments are always welcome

Aspiring Member
    Good for you Misty. Yes you are the exception rather than the rule. My wife has always known about my cross dressing. I told her about it before we were married. But she has never liked it and never will. So most of us are stuck in the sad situation of loving our mate who doesn't love that special thing about us. I am lucky because I can pass without much trouble but I would give that up if my wife would share my passion. It's a wedge between us that makes me feel guilty. Leanne

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    It is always good to have dreams. The thing I tell people when they bring up dreams is to "Do whatever it takes to be happy". I cannot think of any other way to put it.

For some people this might mean simply owning a piece of clothing of the opposite gender. For others it might mean all out transition, and of course there is everything else in between.

Just Do It!

Katie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Misty, I lived your dream for almost 50 years!! I told my late wife before we married, and she not only accepted me "as is," but also fully supported me!

At age 77, I have been a CD for a little over 70 years! Prior to my marriage I was a Closet CD like so many others. Actually, I guess I was a closet CD even when married as we did not tell our two children. They finally learned last year and are O.K. with it as long as I don't dress around them! My late wife was the hair and makeup expert, so now I go out as a guy in a skirt or dress!! Works for me and that is all I care about!

The best of luck to you and your sweet wife!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm glad you have a wonderful supportive wife

I'm also currently living the dream. One that I've had ever since childhood and never thought would actually come true. Sometimes it's just the little things such as my wife borrowing my clothes and make up. Being able to dress anytime I want.

Also her giving me an honest opinion such as not wearing any dresses with short sleeves becuase she thinks my arms are too big and un lady like or something like that.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I'm living that dream my wife knows and accepts who I am thats enough for me. We shop for Angie and she has giving me things that on longer fit her. Yes I 'm living and loving the dream Misty.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 01-13-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Dream is Reality

As I have said before I am 24/7 at home including makeup. My hair is growing out , which my wife approves of, and when I go out I'm now wearing full femme clothing albeit slacks, jeans, sweaters and only a touch of makeup. Our closets are full as there are three sets of persons here now, me Margot and my wife. We are going to clean out what we don't wear often and shop for more except that my male clothing is being pared down to bare essentials. Our children don't know and that's the way we want it.
    The only thing my wife does not want is that I go out fully femmed with dresses full makeup etc. This is protection for me and I think removes the possibility of embarassment for my wife. Her girfriends say she won the jackpot when she married me since I'm so attentive to her needs. No wonder!
    We don't wish to beak anyone's bubble.
    We accept who we are and I stick to the very few boundaries that "we" have put in place.
    We are so very happy together.
    Thanks for allowing me to put in writing how lucky I am.

Margot

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty G View Post
    I think every crossdressers dream is to have a mate that accepts and supports them in all of their endeavors regardless of what it is. .... There are a few of us out there who have achieved and are living this dream. I feel that I am one of them.
    Hi Misty,

My quote kinda paraphrases your post, but I agree with you that acceptance and support is the the dream and IMHO actual encouragement of our dressing is the ultimate. I too, like you, feel as though I am living the ultimate dream. My wife is the most incredible woman in the world for so many reasons, but for ones related to my CDing, not only does she actively encourage my dressing (both frequency and duration) but she also participates in it too ... we almost always go out together with me en femme and she's even the Activities Director of our TG support group!

Anyway, I agree ... we are one of the supa dupa lucky ones!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

the dream

When it comes to Tina, I'm incredibly fortunate on so many levels. My loving wife and I were into our marriage for over 30 years before we discovered Tina. My first partial dressing was for my wife. She has been encouraging from the first moment and chose the name for my feminine self. A wonderful smile comes over her when she starts to explain something that I would not have experienced growing up as a boy. She quickly realized that Tina needed vicariously to have the experiences of growing up as a girl, or at least be educated about them. How insightful, and that insight has generated dozens of conversations and experiences, some about psychology, some about the details of women's clothes (how to, what works and what doesn't, how to buy what looks best on Tina, etc.), some about makeup, and some about just being a girl! Tina absolutely gushed last weekend when she was told that she acted so comfortable with herself! I so love that woman!

It is an incredible dream-come-true, and in my case a dream I never knew existed until August of 2005! I sincerely pray that everyone here eventually receives their dreams.

Tina

Living The Dream!

Dear Misty, I, too, am one of the lucky ones married to the most incredible, beautiful, intelligent and sexy woman in the world. After disclosing to her after being married for 23 years, she understands, accepts and participates! Here's to hoping that more of our "sisters" get to experience what we have!

My story is very similar to yours – I did not start at such an early age, and my marriage failed for a variety of reasons (not primarily my crossdressing) but I am now with a totally accepting partner.

After experiencing the joy of this relationship, I don’t think that I could ever live any other way. My partner is the most loving and accepting woman I have ever met – it is not just the crossdressing, she accepts everything about me and it encourages me every day to do the same.

Being accepted means that she can see both parts of me and I can truly share myself honestly with her. I am glad that others have found this kind of relationship too.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Great dream, Misty!

Hats off to all u girls that have an accepting mate!

I don't know WHICH would be more difficult for me.
    Finding a GG that would accept my dressing, or ME accepting it completely!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Misty from where I'm sitting you have it all girl. You have what I want. I'm divorced twice and cd'ing was a large facto in both. If I could find that one woman that excepts me in both forms she would have it made for I would do anything for her. I would give up anything except crossdressing and all I ask in return is love.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better