Thread: went driving dressed

went driving dressed

this morning my wife let for work. so i decided to dress up in her clothes. was on line listening how everone likes to go out dressed. the next thing i knew i was in my vehicle driving dressed as a woman enjoyed the feeling. i decided to stop and try to take pics of me dressed outside of vehicle two came out got home took a few more with my cell and left pics on it to see if wife ever looks at them being dressed outside in public feels great my first time doing this. hope it wont be the last. looking for a sister to dress up with sometime. so if i bored anyone but i had to tell someone. for thoughts who want to know what i wore bra, sweather top a with three circle necklace nylons short jean skirt and knee high black boots. the breeze on my legs felt great as i was takin g pics with camera phone dont know how to get pics on line so sorry no pics for now

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to go driving while dressed. It's a great way to get comfortable with going out.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Seems a natural progression. Next thing you know you will be going everywhere as ya are.

Katie

Her clothes?
    Kimmy 55

yes she knows i wear them but dont like me dressing

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiewpb View Post
    Sounds like an awesome foundation to build a stable long term relationship on to me!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i decided to dress up in her clothes.
    took a few more with my cell and left pics on it to see if wife ever looks at them
    So, you know she doesn't like it, but you persist in wearing her clothes anyway? And you intentionally leave pics on your phone for her to discover?

Chances of this going well for you? About negative 500 million.

Look, get your own clothes and stop abusing hers. This WILL go badly, and you WILL make your situation with her worse. Do you really think you'll gain acceptance from her by stealing her clothes and sticking pictures of you in her clothes in her face?

Wow. I mean, WOW.

Driving dressed is great. It makes you feel like the king of the hill.

went driving dressed

I also love dressed

[SIZE="2"]Hi Bobbie,
    I also love to take a drive en femme, but as others said here you should get your own clothes!!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

[SIZE="3"]
    My wife and I share some clothing. Haven't fussed over the same article yet.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

High heels over mountain passes is fun. Rescue people and such think you are insane. And I think having your own wardrobe is a must if you are grown up, especially if she don't like to share.

My wife hates when I wear her clothes let alone taking pictures of myself in her clothes and shoving it in her face would just be outrageous and I would probably find myself in a world of hurt. I have told her that when I started up again that I did wear some of her clothes, but to respect her as my wife I am going out and buying my own clothes so that she doesn't have to worry about me wearing hers. She knew when I wore them because they would stretch out when I did and she hated that. So it is more out of respect for her that I have my own clothing. She hated seeing me in my own clothing too at first, but now she has become accomadated to it. Last night she even helped me pick out an outfit for the local Tri-ess meeting.

Hannah~~

My wife buys panties for me, gave me all her pantyhose when she left her office job and shares a couple skirts with me. We also share some jeans. She gave me a couple pair of knee high boots cuz she doesn't like them and has gone shoe shopping with me. The only thing she doesn't like is that we can wear the same size. Hopefully that'll motivate her to migrate to a smaller size and then I can have all her old stuff!!
    Last edited by skirt_guy; 01-14-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiewpb
    this morning my wife let for work. so i decided to dress up in her clothes. was on line listening how everone likes to go out dressed. the next thing i knew i was in my vehicle driving dressed as a woman enjoyed the feeling.
    [SIZE="2"]This is one of the first things I did when I began dressing up. I used to go on long, repetitive trips, and going en femme changed everything! Wearing a skirt while driving keeps me on my toes (with painted toenails), on the lookout for any problems way before they get near me – talk about heightened awareness! I still imbibe in this pleasure whenever I can, in fact I did it yesterday…[/SIZE]

That's great Bobbie. We all start somewhere. Mine was driving as well but at night. You are a braver girl than I was then.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Scary but.....

I've done it but the whole time I couldn't help but think "what if i get in an accident!!!!"

It was fun though....

Quote Originally Posted by NikiMichelle View Post
    I've done it but the whole time I couldn't help but think "what if i get in an accident!!!!"

It was fun though....
    I at least would want to look pretty on the hospital bed. I always dress up extra nice(skirt or dress) if I am to drive, you never know what situations might arise.

today is friday and i went out driving again dressed for 2 hours felt great. every time id stop id think everyone realizes im a male. went to a park and walked around and enjoyed it cant wait to do it with another sister if interested i live in west palm beach.wives dont have to know

Crusing PGA blvd? Maybe the wives could sneak off too?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

for the couple of times that I have gone driving while dressed, I can't seem to get anyone to notice me. I've often driven slow on crowded streets and made eye contact with pedestrians and other drivers at traffic lights but no one ever looks twice.
    There's just something about how the brain processes information, that when someone sees what looks like a woman, it's "woman", then they go on about their business.

I.love to drive too

Every chance I have, I'll cruise around wearing a skirt. I'll drive next to a bus with my passenger window down halfway. I'll pull up my skirt just high enough to see from certain angles. Then let the bus pass me so that passengers can see. They can't see my face but they're looking at my legs anyway.

Silver Member
    Nice that you went out. But!!! follow the rules. Don't wear your wife's clothes she will know. Don't drive at night -- real gg's don't drive around on dark streets at night. Police and the bad guys know somethings amis. Enjoy your daytime driving. Most of the time people will not notice you because they won't be looking at you. And, don't be looking around real gg's don't.

I love to dress and drive, too.
    Mary

Rough road ahead

Yeah, driving en femme can be a thrill (although wearing heels while driving takes some practice).

What I am really worried about is that you violate your wife's wardrobe. That cannot end well. Even if she disapproves, she is more likely to be tolerant --- and maybe even supportive --- if you buy and wear your own clothes and jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    So, you know she doesn't like it, but you persist in wearing her clothes anyway? And you intentionally leave pics on your phone for her to discover?

Chances of this going well for you? About negative 500 million.

Look, get your own clothes and stop abusing hers. This WILL go badly, and you WILL make your situation with her worse. Do you really think you'll gain acceptance from her by stealing her clothes and sticking pictures of you in her clothes in her face?

Wow. I mean, WOW.