Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: solutions to broad shoulders?

All you can do is change the way you dress. Remove shoulder pads, Wear long hair wigs, Show a little cleavage (takes the eyes away from shoulders), etc.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by CATgirldo View Post
    Actually, a friend of mine who had huge shoulders claimed that she actively stopped using them and they shrank significantly. No heavy lifting, no exercises. Hard to dispute her. she looks great.
    Certain tank tops can minimize shoulders but I haven't figured out why just yet. I gave up and mostly wear 3/4 sleeves.
    Also, if you pad your hips right, it creates the illusion that your shoulders are not manly. I think that's because it makes you look properly proportioned for a female.
    Mostly though, there's not a lot to be done.

CAT
    That was my approach. I quit lifting weights, and after 6 months, my shoulders, back, and arms are noticeably smaller/thinner (I love it!). Of course, I can't lift the heavy stuff so easily either anymore. I jog to keep in shape and lose weight.

Also agree with the longer hair and other suggestions posted.
    Jinny

Usually running will get you those narrow shoulders. I used to be a distance runner,and my upper body looked like a 14 yr old. Even today,although I'm 203 I wear a 36 bra.

Well, very short skirts get people to focus on the shoulders and make your shoulders look broader than they actually might be..