Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love pantyhose but my GG hates them......HUMMM?

I know of few women that like to wear stockings or pantyhose. Just special occasions. I think that if it wasn't for us the nylon hosiery business would go bust.

Aspiring Member
    I wear high denier hose or tights to hide my leg hair that I really can't shave. I really look on them as functional only but there's no way I'm going to wear a dress or skirt without. On the other had, boots as someone mentioned are a love of mine and I adore how they look.

SO dosen't like panty hose either. I on the other hand like hose. I especially enjoy thigh high's with garters, belt or waist nipper or corset, get my meaning. Panty hose are also great just harder to find in the right size.
    Laura Lee

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I only wear pantyhose in the winter when it's cold, which where I live, is pretty much only 2 and half months of the year. I don't particularly have any real issues with pantyhose other than they always seem to want to slip down my legs during the night (apparently I am wearing the correct size - according to the box) {legs too skinny perhaps?} .. and yes, I totally agree with Carrie ...

Pantyhose with open-toed strappy shoes?? .....eww! .. no thanks!
    I were hosiery only when its cold .Brrr Sacramento can dip into the 20s. I thought it was a fashion no no to were panty hose with open toes shoes .

Back to the original question I think what are seeing is fetishes vrs fashion and comfort . When I started being Niya 5-8 days in arrow my style of dress did change some what. Dressing in a less fetish way , more dressing for comfort and style . SOme of the CD's Id be out with are like you dont have yuour toenails done , or you didn't line your eyes .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I love the feel of pantyhose on shaved legs and yes they do help to even out the minor flaws we all have. My wife wears them maybe once or twice a year for a special occasion.
    I suspect the bare legged look really became popular after the TV show Sex and the City, but in all honesty how many GG's over 30 still have the stunning legs of their youth. A nice pair of hose can really give a polished look to most outfits.

I love wearing pantyhoses, but my wife hates them, because they itch her as she says.

Quote Originally Posted by jolanda_trav View Post
    I love wearing pantyhoses, but my wife hates them, because they itch her as she says.
    My wife had this problem, but kept trying different kinds of pantyhose until she found some types that didn't make her itch. Hating all pantyhose because some pantyhose itch is like hating all hamburgers because some taste bad.

I absolutely love to wear pantyhose. Personally I feel they finish any outfit. Picking the right pair to wear can make or break an outfit. Some woman (my wife included) seem to see pantyhose as all the same and if they must wear hose will just buy anything convenient and cheap thinking that it doesn't really matter what hose she wears.

It totally drives me nuts! I have become a bit of a pantyhose fanatic and am cursed with obsessing over the right hose to wear. Pantyhose are not just pantyhose. Deciding on the right color, sheerness, shine or pattern can turn any outfit into a real head turner.

I wish more women enjoyed wearing pantyhose as much as I do

xoxo shannon

Guess I'm in the vast, almost non-existent minority on this. I've never seen the point of pantyhose. Granted I do think dark tights look really good with a skirt during the winter, but that's about the only situation where I think it even looks good. I'm not even a big skirt/dress wearer, further enforcing my choice to not wear pantyhose.

Throw things at me and boo me off the stage, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Yes I love the pantyhose - absolutely. My wife, on the other hand, hates them. It's fine though - she is free to dress as she wishes and I love her all the same for it.

But when she does wear pantyhose, I do get all wired and charged up, and I end up passionately ravaging her!

Also: pantyhose can be worn with open-toe shoes - just wear sandal-foot (rather than reinforced toe). (No toe-notch sandals with pantyhose though).

Two reasons I've heard consistently against pantyhose from some women I know are: 1. It's very uncomfortable mainly in the waist area, especially the waistband around the stomach; and 2. it keeps sagging down.

nevertheless, i love pantyhose.

Sexy sheer hose/tights are gorgeous and i envy my girl wearing them as much as i admire her for putting them on,They finish off sexy office attire to a tee!I love it when she walks in from work dressed in them,all the while reminising about me in a similar outfit a few hours earlier.....mmmmm!

I do understand your frustration at her not liking them though!Does she not like stockings either?

Platinum Member
    My wife wears pantyhose and those damned Spanks regularly to work. I know a lot of younger women are going without hose, but it was a dress requirement at my last job. Also, I notice that my step daughters often wear tights rather than nude hose. So, I think its really a matter of fashion sense for them.

As for me...I like wearing tights and nylons (either pantyhose or thigh highs) partly because of how they feel and how my legs look.

my SO wears stay ups 8 months of the year when she has on dresses and skirts.....which she does alot. She will wear nude sheer hose with skirts and boots or shoes and it looks fantastic, She also wears tights and leggings.

She is not a fan of pantyhose for the reasons listed in above posts however does wear them occationally when colder out with skirts. never wears pantyhose with dresses as she says they show a line on her waste as most of her dresses are tight fitting. Now i am in pantyhose nearly all the time, she likes the way they make my rear look and they have this way of making me more submissive to her. She says i listen better when i am in them........

btw i travel alot and am seeing alot more women in nude hose, alot more than couple years ago......

silk

I love pantyhose and my wife does not. All the reasons cited above can apply.

I love that thread - it boils down to the point of why men dress as women.

It is obvious that we do not wear the same things for the same reasons, for instance no women in her right mind would wear pantyhose or a bra to sleep...
    To make a comparison, rare are the men who enjoy wearing a shirt and a tie all day and they would certainly consider insane whoever would wear such attire to bed.

Often women dress up to impress other women, not to seduce men or because they like complicated outfits.

Trying to be honest with myself and reading GG's and CD's accounts, I gathered a few thoughts:

#1 - There is a search for security and comfort in wearing feminine items, it acts like a pacifier or Linus' blanket; it's a return to the womb.

#2 - Most men also have sexual fantasies involving their mother, whether they admit it or not.

#3 - Most crossdressers started by wearing their mom's stuff - See #1 & 2.

#4 - Every human mind is a blend of male and female traits, with more male traits in men and more female traits in women. therefore it is natural to have a feminine side.

#5 - You don't need to dress as a women to express your feminine side, although the roleplay makes more sense that way.

#6 - Men who are not crossdressers are also in search for security and comfort, they just find it in big breasts or other features.

#7 - To maintain social order, society condemned #1 to #5 and approved #6, leaving the rest of us to deal with their guilt, shame and other negative feelings.

Coming to peace with crossdressing will imply CDers to search deep inside their mind what realy is there. I don't think there is anything wrong with feeling good wearing pantyhose yet I am cautious not to hurt my wife's feeling by showing it off. She, too, wants security and comfort in bed, but her things is hugging a pillow, or better, holding my hand.

Sonia

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaMoonlit View Post
    1. Hose can be uncomfortable, they come in limited size ranges, and waistbands....oy what I could tell you about waistbands. Now the CD's are probably thinking: "my Wolford's/Donna Karan/Hanes hose aren't uncomfortable" And you're right, they more comfortable, but they are more expensive than the drugstore/discount store brands most women wear, and you wear them less. Imagine if you wore them every day and got snags and runs and had to replace them leading to:

4. More Casual, less formal workplaces, fewer skirts, less hose.

7. Cultural changes leading to more choice for women in choosing what they wear, less restrictive dress codes and the like. Which leads to more of the people who are wearing skirts and hose, are because they "chose" to do so of their own volition, not because they were forced to, by some chauvinist pig of a boss or something.
    I think this sums it up pretty well right here....
    In regard to # 4 & 7,,, For meany GG's hose yhave been manditory for a long time, and Americans don't like to be told what they can and can't do!
    Point #1 serves to exaserbate this fenominon... It's the old addage you get what you pay for, and when hose were mostly manditory, most GG's oped cheepo for their hose and got saggy, ichy, ill-fitting hose. Cheep hose that run easily, which made them think, well, if they're going to run so esily, I don't see the point in dropping coin for the good stuff, without stopping to consider for the extra coin, you get a better made, longer lasting, better fitting product!

My SO dosn't mid hose, but right now she has some health issues that make it hard for her to wear them right now.
    I love hose and would wear them 27/7 if i could!

My wife would wear hose most any day for me as she enjoys the feeling of them against her legs. She's especially fond of Wolford Neon and Fatale brands. I'd recommend to anyone with this problem, try getting your SO a pair of Wolfords and letting her try them if you've not already. Yes they are a little pricey, but who knows, it might be the best money you've ever spent. I had an ex once who loathed hose with a passion but I got her a pair of Wolford's and she enjoyed them immensely, as did I.

I agree with quality

I have to say that I had my share of cheap pantyhose and now prefer to put my money in the real thing. I am not to Wolford yet, but getting there.

I think that if my wife were to get in the mood for those pretty things again, I would definitely steer her toward something of higher grade.

Sonia

I love them and my wife hates them ! She only wears them when necessary

i also wear tights every day and my wife hates them she only wears them when she really has to which i have to say is very rare she lives in trousers

I don't remember when my wife wore a pantyhose. She has not owned one in as long as I can remember. I on the other hand find them irresistible. Feeling of tingle and soft pressure on legs is just amazing.

It's exactly the same here. I love thigh-highs and heels, my wife hates heels and rarely wears hose.

I think mine sees them as a necessary evil and has very limited preferences. Last winter, she started wearing black opaques (my favourite) on a regular basis. I on the other hand adore them. I'm always on the look out for different colours, patterns, styles and formats, especially fashion or textured ones.

I love hose, my girlfriend just wears them because she has to. I will say that mine are much nicer than hers. She tolarates me wearing them. I love her!!!

It seems that almost all GG's hate hose. And all CD love them. Must be because hose is something that is only made for woman's use. It is like a dress (it seems that lots of women do not like wearing dresses that much either), a garment that is meant for only women to wear. We like dresses alot too!
    Charlie

My wife always wore pantyhose when she was younger. Now she only wears them on holidays when she wears a dress. This christmas she had to ask me for a pair of mine since she didn't even have any of her own. She knows I have a good stock since she will buy them for me when I ask so what's mine is hers I quess.