Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Most definitely. The fact that I look feminine in the mirror, and quite ordinary masculine in real life, is like donning a delicious disguise. The less I look like my masculine self, and the more feminine I look, takes me further into an anonymous world, and opens up the possibilities for all sorts of fantasy scenarios.
    My wife and I have talked about this; she doesn't quite understand my need to go out en femme - why can't I just dress at home, if I am turned on by items such as bras, hosiery skirts and heels, and if I don't have a gender identity problem, then Home dressing should be fine.
    Why do I want anonymous others on the street or in a restaurant to relate to me as an attractive female? I don't have the answer, but part of it is that passing in public, (and being attractive and turned on by your own appearance) are part of the same thing; an acceptance by you or someone else of this femininity you present. I think we crave an acceptance or confirmation that our femininity is real, and that can be either passing in public, or looking in the mirror and saying "Whoa! hot !"
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

My 2 cents worth

Well, for what it's worth, I use to get excited and turned on by my appearance either in a mirror or in a picture, but that was quite some time ago. Now, when I view myself in a mirror I tend to appraise the lady that I am seeing and take notice of her clothing, makeup, hair and overall style.

The closer I get to living full time as Nicole the more I focus on how I look and how well I will fit in when I am out in public. Truth be told, I tend to get excited and turned on when I am paid a complement or feel that I am being accepted for who I am.

Nicole

Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

I get excited wen dressed aand enjoy looking ay my self in mirrer

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I don't get turned on but I am amazed that it's me in those pictures.
    Myself,I get a good deal of satisfaction when I se my make-up is on right and I picked a nice skirt and blouse or dress

girl about town
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Sometimes

Sometimes I dissasociate myself from the girl in the mirror. Then the guy in me can think cute chick (as long as I don't have my glasses on).

Other times it's me in the mirror. No turn on there.

I remember when I first noticed the dichotomy. I had painted my toe nails, and then I totally forgot all about it. The next day, I got in the shower, and when I looked down, I saw a pair of feet with painted toe nails, but the feet belonged to someone else. It was only when I couldn't find my (male) feet that I recognized the feet with the painted toes as mine.
    I agree with this observation.

I do, definitely.

Today has been the first time in awhile that I've worn a skirt and heels, and I can't stop looking at my legs. I normally don't find myself too attractive, but hearing my heels on the wood floor, I feel gorgeous and a little bit sexy. :B

No, it's not sexual for me. I do feel good, but not turned on. I do get turned on when someone else takes them off tho...
    A transwoman trapped in a crossdressers body

I used to get turned on; it was the new sensation of sheer, silken fabric that did it. Now, I find myself looking at myself with a critical feminine eye, trying to see what little things I can improve (I am somewhat unpassable so I'm not saying that I don't have a lot to improve; it's just baby steps, baby steps). I will agree with an earlier post though, the times someone else has "lifted my skirts" is a turn on.
    Life is short and so is my skirt

a couple times got too excited in the beginning.now i just look in the mirror and just admire my look. no over excitement about it. as you do it more maybe you will be able to turn that part of your brain off. i did.

I get extremely turned on after I do my makeup and slowly pull the wig over my head, and then finally gaze in the mirror and admire myself as a girl.

I used to back in the beginning of my crossdressing. Nowadays, it is so natural that I get into that comfort zone very quickly, and simply enjoy the look and feel of being girly.

Absolutely, I love walking in front of the mirror when I'm fully dressed. I especially love the way my legs look in stockings and high heels.

For me growing up i was very hmmm how do i put this ... "restrained" sexually. I didn't have my first date until i was 18. I didn't have sex at all until my first failed marriage. And yes i regret waiting to have sex very much. So when I'm dressed I'm a different person. I'm flirty fun loving (rather ****ty with my wife lol) Nicole. So i get super turned on as soon as i feel the material on my body. And then when i look at myself in the mirror or see pics of me RAWR! LOL so ya i get very turned on when I'm dressed.

Sexual and otherwise.

No denying it, this is a part of my sexuality!
    I will say that when I look at my photos, I would not normally be attracted to a woman that looks like me, BUT when I look into the eyes and see the smile on that face, my heart goes out to her. Fortunately I don't have far to go to give her a big hug. Not only do I love the idea of being her, I am her. So now I can look in the mirror and say " It's ok honey, I love you, just the way you are."

I did get turned on sexually back when I was younger, but then it started to change and my mind changed and I just started to wear because womens clothing feels so much more better to wear..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Even tho I dont dress just to get aroused (it makes me feel complet basically) I do get turned on.. I dress in what I as a man would like to see which is usually cute sexy stuff...
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by AmiFL View Post
    I do not want to sound narcissistic, but I find myself getting turned on be the digital photos I have made of myself. Part of my crossdressing enjoyment is the sexual part, but I just enjoy looking at the different versions of me. It is fun to play with different looks and styles. It is not quite as good as the real thing (which I really miss) but it will have to do for now.....

Another thing that came as a bit of a shock, my pictures actually turned on a couple of other members here.... That felt pretty nice actually to be seen as a sexy pretty gurl, even if it was not all me.
    I would love to dress in a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,the actual vest,blouse&
    shorts,pantyhose&white boots,just to see how it feels

yes and no because some of my clothes get me turned on and spme dont it just all depends on what type of clothing it is that i am wearing

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

thanks

I am glad this thread got such a big response.... I realize now that I am not alone in how seeing myself as a gurl makes me feel........

Heck No!

If I posted my picture in this forum the server would even turn off.

Wink First time dressed

Today I bought my first bra panties and nylons. Could not wait to get home and put them on. Bra is a c cup. Should have bought the breast forms with big nipples. Love the panties. I feel very sexy

Yes and and hell yes. But it is good because it's are sexulaty you have to be like your self befor you can like some one els.But that doesn't mean it's not ok to be into your self. I like to dress and feel sexy I wish I had me a fire woman. That would think I was sexy when I was in my close. OH GOD ! We would have the hottest sex! ! I love this Q.

NO! with some notes below. I do feel relief and contentment however, this replacing guilt and dislike. I also feel fear (of getting caught in one or two times I dress that are risky)

Overall I feel much more sexy and in the past I did get turned on by it but now it feels so normal to have all the accoutrements of femininity the hair the breasts the skirts and heels, that I feel so horrid after stripping back to drab's
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The clothes just give me a sensual, special warm feeling at times, but what really gets to me is when I finish my eye makeup, and see my eyes all girled up in the mirror (with my hair always on of course). I happen to have these extremely girly eyes when made up, and they excite me when I first gaze into them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]