Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

I do not want to sound narcissistic, but I find myself getting turned on be the digital photos I have made of myself. Part of my crossdressing enjoyment is the sexual part, but I just enjoy looking at the different versions of me. It is fun to play with different looks and styles. It is not quite as good as the real thing (which I really miss) but it will have to do for now.....

Another thing that came as a bit of a shock, my pictures actually turned on a couple of other members here.... That felt pretty nice actually to be seen as a sexy pretty gurl, even if it was not all me.
    Last edited by AmiFL; 01-15-2010 at 02:24 PM.

I defunitely do the sexual part is the best part..

Every time I dress I get a sexual kick.

Youre not alone.
    Samantha -x-

Totally!! Everytime I dress, I stand up in front of the mirror and look at myself endlessly. I also like to touch my breasts and get hard just doing that ;-)

At the end of every dressing up session there is almost always some playing involved...

I do love just feeling feminine, though, and getting looks when I go out, etc. When I get a nice compliment from a posted photo, etc. Also when a GG tells me I'm wearing a cute skirt or she likes my shoes, etc.

Nope
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Er--no, not really into myself Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Well, it used to be there was a huge sexual component to it. Now when I look in the mirror it's more like, "Girl, you need to get your ass to the gym and btw, did you put your makeup on with your eyes closed?" So no, not so much.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Sexual thrill?

I think for me there is some of that... although my wife keeps asking me "who is your favorite girl... besides yourself?" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Nope
    Me neither!!! But I did heard it was over rated!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

to me sex has nothing to do with it

[SIZE="3"]Not sexually but I do view myself as attractive or more attractive than a normal gal.[/SIZE]
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Turned on? Hell, I can't even find the switch. How ever I do enjoy the feeling of the material. Does that count?

Rey

Not to the degree I did when I was younger and, I must say, WAY hotter, but still quite a bit.

When I look in the mirror and don't get turned on by the girl looking back, that's the day I'll hang up my heels.

Have you seen my picture? I think I have better taste than that in women but I still enjoy seeing myself and thinking dang girl you need work! and then I try harder
    Last edited by Staci G; 01-15-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: I dunt speel gud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

somedays yes( more when i was younger ) and somedays its not turned on more like just being normal, in a you look good gurl go out an have fun kinda way,
    i guess the more girlie i become the more i feel natural and dont think about getting turned on

Smile

Its a yes for me every once in a while!!! I still enjoy seeing my fantasy girl in the mirror!!!

No I don't get turned on by looking at myself. But I do get a very warm glow from wearing the clothes and looking feminine. Not sure whether that does it justice as it is hard to put into words how it really feels.
    Susan x

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Maybe I should re-evaluate it then...
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Yes, dressing up turns me on and seeing pictures of myself dressed turns me on too.

Gold Member
    Dressed? Naw not really, I can look in the mirror and feel that I look good or not.

I get turned on seeing myself naked in the mirror. Wait that is another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karren quit trying to antagonize Kelly, that is my job.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I love to look at photos of myself dressed and made up. Those photos have provided me with a lot of pleasure over the years

I can see where your coming from to a point, with me i have been dressing with a gorgeous wife for so many years, it's easy to be complacent and just dress, i love to dress to the mood she is in on that particular day/night, if she wants a casual night then i dress casual, if she wants a sexy night i dress sexy, the photos are very interesting because i can never plan what i am going to wear, so yes i do look back at some of our photos and get turned on by them because sometimes when on the spur of the moment it's maybe not what i expected to do, but the results are?

When I was very young I got very flustered and panicky which caused some 'excitement' (in case I was caught) but now I'm much more confident and relaxed about the whole thing. Having said that when I take time to scrub up I admit it is a bit of a turn on....

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I don't get turned on but I am amazed that it's me in those pictures.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Sometimes I get the wave of nausea followed by the irrepressible urge to throw all my make up away and take up a new hobby. Usually I just look at myself and go "That'll do pig" and go watch TV
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,