Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    Well, it used to be there was a huge sexual component to it. Now when I look in the mirror it's more like, "Girl, you need to get your ass to the gym and btw, did you put your makeup on with your eyes closed?" So no, not so much.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Joni, Thats exactly the same thoughts I have (lol). I can pass.....at night.....If it's moonless......from hundreds of feet !!!!!!!

It used to be a turn on to be dressed when I hadn't yet come to terms with myself around who I really was, and why I felt the need to CD to begin with. But since I've 'come out' to myself and acknowledged this very real and important side of myself, dressing feels more natural and not really anything sexual. If anything else, dressing is relaxing and calming for me and provides a way to let my inner feminine self out for even a short amount of time.

Sometimes I get aroused but most of the time is a nice warm feeling

No part of me gets 'turned on' sexually by beholding, but there is a power transference that feels.... something. Blissful? My affect-higher-self, from the mirror, mesmerizes my affect-lower self, and subjugates it. Just hypnotizes and melts it away with eye contact. This form is designed, in image, partly for this purpose, and is close to the truth.

Then, I am in control. That could feel sexual to some, I guess. When I relieve the thought burden from my lower consciousness into the higher one, the lower experiences thoughtless bliss, and oneness with the higher, then is opened to my suggestions and advice.

I should just get a diary, but this works better, and is necessary sometimes.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

I`ll second the motion of a nice warm feeling,,,,Eroticism may raise its ugly head after a few `pops` though,,,,its not the reason for being femme though,,,,at times just a short compliment to the feelings and look,,,

After 50+ years of this, I still get a sexual thrill from dressing. Only part of it is the feminine look in the mirror, my corsetted waist, my breasts, my OWN legs encased in sheer black nylon and perched on stiletto heels etc. and I suspect that when I eventually get around to make-up and wigs, it will just complete the picture. An equally large part of the thrill is the feel of the clothes; the caress of satin on skin, the restriction of a tight skirt, corset and high heels, the tug of suspenders, especially if I put my long satin gloves and caress my own body all over, then I'm on cloud nine, and in need of release. My particular sexual fantasy would be making love to wife, similarly dressed, but a complete change of atitude to anything CD will be needed before that can happen, sadly.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieP View Post
    It used to be a turn on to be dressed when I hadn't yet come to terms with myself around who I really was, and why I felt the need to CD to begin with. But since I've 'come out' to myself and acknowledged this very real and important side of myself, dressing feels more natural and not really anything sexual. If anything else, dressing is relaxing and calming for me and provides a way to let my inner feminine self out for even a short amount of time.
    [SIZE="3"]
    I have to agree with Melanie. Once I made peace and accepted myself it wasn't sexual anymore. I'm a girl and that is what I see in the mirror and the pictures I take.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well, I DID just hit puberty, 13 years old now!

As a CD, that is!

I'm a 60+ y/o man. I'm TOO OLD for sex!

But, fortunately, Sherry is about 25 to 35! And she LOVES SEX!

I find her pictures; exciting, erotic, and sometimes, UNBELIEVABLE!
    But, I have NEVER had sex with, or because of, pictures!

Seeing Sherry live in my bedroom mirror, is another matter entirely! We almost always conclude our dressing sessions with her playing with an electric toy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    touch Myself? well maybe if there is nobody else to touch Me
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I like seeing myself dressed but I wouldn't call it turned on. I'll get turned on when a GG does my makeup.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    it all depends on which gender is on inside my head. If it's my maleness.. then yes, its happened. I went into my bedroom once to change out of my girl clothing, and i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and started to flirt with myself in the mirror, lol. When my mind is in femaleness, There is no sexual intention with it, its just completing myself, and making myself look how my mind feels.
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

I'm not my type.

I definitely find it a turn on being dressed and I get a buzz out of posting pictures of myself, but not sure looking in the mirror or looking at pictures of myself is a sexual turn on. So, I guess it's the act of being dressed rather than seeing myself...

Oh, I'm way too past it to be turned on by myself. Enjoy your youth. If you have the courage, take hormones. Those with too much testosterone will eventually lose whatever cuteness they had. But then so do GGs. Life is unfair that way to all of us....Dee

Mmm hmm!

Silver Member
    That was what it used to do to me when i was much younger but now I love to see myself dressed and it gives me a nice feeling but not a sexual one

The last time I looked into a mirror while dressed, it cracked. I do not want to buy a new computer monitor.

No -- too old

Aspiring Member
    For me, it's still a turn-on, especially when I dress a certain way, like a short skirt or a LBD.

It used to be but not any more. I think the more you do it the less the sexual thing comes in. I do look in the morror and think 'sexy girl' now though. I may be mistaken of course
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I do feel a slight increase in blood flow for certain yet it is more out of excitement to be dressed again than being turned on.

More than anything I think viewing images of myself dressed simply stokes the fires of yearning to be able to dress in what I want when I want.

Yes,it's a feeling I always want to be there.In a way, it's a confidence builder as well,a reassurance that I'm doing something right.I feel,we don't have to crucify ourselves about being turned on.I don't get exited every single time I dress,but when I do, I surely welcome it.

Aspiring Member
    Yeah, you're definitely not alone. I hate admit it, but I'm a little vain

Sometimes while in drab I just like to pull up some of the photos I took. I find it really cool to look at them and see a different person.

Unfortunately I also do get a little sexual kick out of it, which is making me a bit nervous to go out for the first time.

After careful re-evaluation... I am going to stick with no. Boys turn me on, not girls
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Banned Read only
    I love to look at photos of myself dressed and made up. Those photos have provided me with a lot of pleasure over the years
    That's a big AMEN, Hon. I also get a big kick out of seeing myself in a store window at night. They are like giant mirrors, you know. Just sort of stand there, like you're window shopping, or lookig at some product in the window.
    But my videos are the best.