Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

Banned Read only

Yes!!!

I most definitely get turned on looking at myself dressed up. I LOVE buying sexy outfits complete with lingerie and heels and seeing myself. I videotape myself, then get stills from the video for pics to keep. I absolutely love it!!!! To me, if there was no sexual turn on to accompany dressing up, there'd be no point. Just for me, at least....

Sabrinasatin
    Yes definitely, when I'm dressed up I love yo be effeminate in the mirror, twirl in my wedding dress, stroke myself with my satin nighties and touch myself - it feels just so natural.
    I then close my eyes and imagine having such fun with another girl like me.

Quote Originally Posted by gemsay32 View Post
    This thread is very selfish/indulgent/narcissistic. Maybe that's why some GG's don't like CDing because their husband doesn't need them anymore to get his satisfaction? I feel guilty posting a reply. I bet people who do get turned on by it feel partly guilty?? Then again, it doesn't matter how you get off, there're a million ways to get off. People get off on everything and anything. Point is, when you CD to turn yourself on, you're telling your wife that you don't need her.
    Not true Gemsay, my wife's libido is nowhere near as high as mine, and CDing to turn myself on goes someway to fill the void. She knows MY favourite fantasy is for us to make love with BOTH of us in sexy lingerie; but she's never going to fulfill that one while she hates anything to do with CD with a passion. In the meantime, I'd settle for lot more "straight" sex, and if she'd wear a few sexy items, it'd be a bonus. I've not stopped working on it, but it's taking a long time!

Tony

Aspiring Member
    I can get a little turned on while dressing, but then when I look at myself afterwords it's more utter happiness, especially if I'm wearing something particularly pretty.

If it's just my favorite staple, a skirt and a turtleneck sweater, then I feel rosy contentment.

[SIZE="3"]Yes and no. I am attracted to the work of art in the mirror, but, being on lithium, and 55, my libido, is almost nil. Several years ago, I always made it sexual, at the conclusion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Gemsay, I admit to being quite narcissistic, but, i have never been married, nor had a SO. For decades i looked for one, but was always mismatched. Some of us old singles, do this partly because of being rejected, and starved for the feminine touch.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-23-2010 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Merging 2 consecutive posts. Please use EDIT button.

If & when I dress, I'll aim for eye candy, but I couldn't even figure out if I've achieved an objective worth getting excited about.
    to me, it's about doing....and liberation. I pick an outfit I like, and I go.
    I'm too asthetic minded to the point that more work = better results. That being said, I feel intrinsically satisfied on a self expressive level if I've achieved my objective, and at that point it just seems like too much work to get sexually turned on .

I guess what I'm trying to say is that "I feel like a girl" when I've gone all out, and it's just a neat place to be, but my imagination is so people-oriented rather than self-oriented, that dressing up for sexual pleasure seems so meaningless and not challenging.

No, not really. It's escapism for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Sometimes I get the wave of nausea followed by the irrepressible urge to throw all my make up away and take up a new hobby. Usually I just look at myself and go "That'll do pig" and go watch TV
    Yes. Sucks to be us. But you're beautiful. And way ahead of me. And you need to [gently] celebrate expressing yourself, even if only to yourself.

Yes, I like to see photos and videos of me. That's why I took 'em. I think one reason it excites is because it refreshes the memory of how I felt when the pics were taken.
    Watching the transformation as it happens, looking at my completed self in the mirror, hearing the click of the high heels and the swish of fillly clothes, the scent of perfume, the feel of applying lipstick...and more...are all arousing for me. And looking at images afterward as well.

Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

it kinda varies - when young thinking about dressing would be enough to get things really going. You - dress, rise, relief, guilt trip, etc.......Nowadays, a few years later not so much. What does happen though is that when I go back to boring bloke aftr dressing my sex drive goes through the roof and my wife knows when I have been dressing as it is linked in direct proportion to "normal" sex (what ever that may be) activity.

Is this sub conscious block when dressed / denial not sure but if I go long phases without hi heels then sex drive wanes. Its almost as if male libido reacts and pushes testo higher at times!!!

I used to analyse this and the whole CD thing continually and go into black places, but now accept it and have a good time.

Banned Read only
    I think all of us at one time get excited about seeing ourselves but as you get older you just want to dress.for me it was exciting until about 22 then it was different

is in her vest
    i'd date me, but then i love me for my awesome personality!(hahahahaha)
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Absolutely. I get turned on by looking in the mirror while I am dressed and I enjoy looking at the few photos I have of myself dressed. I do not really pass very well and I never receive feedback on any of my pictures from others. But I still love to dress for my self expression.
    Last edited by shadyterri; 01-22-2010 at 07:54 PM.

I guess I love to look at my feminine self

I love to look at pictures of myself dressed. There is definitely a sexual aspect. Sometimes I am surprised how nice I look wearing just a tee shirt over my padded push-up bra. Sometimes when I go out underdressed, I will forget I am wearing panties and a bra. It is great when I inadvertently make a particular motion and I feel my bra against my body. I absolutely love the feeling of waking up in the morning and realize I am wearing my favorite Vanity Fair panties. Right now I am wearing some brand new shimmery suntan color exercise tights. I wonder if the clerk at Penney's knew the tights were for me?

depends on my mood,the outfit and what i plan to do while dressed.

stacy-marie

Smile getting turned on

wow what is better then feeling pretty

Quote Originally Posted by gemsay32 View Post
    This thread is very selfish/indulgent/narcissistic. Maybe that's why some GG's don't like CDing because their husband doesn't need them anymore to get his satisfaction? I feel guilty posting a reply. I bet people who do get turned on by it feel partly guilty?? Then again, it doesn't matter how you get off, there're a million ways to get off. People get off on everything and anything. Point is, when you CD to turn yourself on, you're telling your wife that you don't need her.
    You make a good point, although I don't believe that narcissism is the correct term. It is the nature of the beast. Look at just the basic definition of autogynephelia for an explanation of what TGs are describing in this thread (and not as a motive for transition as Blanchard originally suggested). This is a concern for many GGs, especially if they want to be present in the sexual relationship. Their TG partners don't indulge in front of them, but show up in the bedroom with low libido. Lots of GGs feel they just aren't 'enough' for their partners and looking at the responses in this thread, I can see why. I'm not making any judgments, and I thank the OP for bringing it up. It is important to bring this out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    or another m2f TG who with the same abandonment, lets go of his manhood and as fully embraces the woman he becomes.
    How can you tell the difference between such a M2F and someone who doesn't fully let go of his male identity, if the outward appearance is the same? But perhaps we should PM about this since it is a bit off topic.
    Reine

When I was younger I could get excited dressing in sexy lingerie or a nightgon but not any more. I've been CDing to long now.

My wife and daughter (25) and I spent a recient 3 day weekend in Las Vegas, It was fun stnding round in our hotel room just the 3 of us in a bra and panty. I went on this trip with all womens clothing. My wife thought everyone would be standing around laughing and pointing at me in my womens clothing but no one said a word at how I was dressed and I just minded my own business.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Aspiring Member
    I used to get turned on just by getting dressed, in my younger days probably got turned on just thinking about it. Now, it rarely happens, and usually only when I haven't dressed for a long time. With only my wife at home with me, I get plenty of time to dress, and so it has become even more rare.

I plead guilty, when I first started dressing and would peek at myself in the mirror I would get arroused. But those days are past and I get no reaction anymore from just dressing.

100% !!! I over-heat when I see myself in the mirror wearing my shear tights and stilettos. Also, I find putting on red lipstick very arousing and thrilling. When I look in the mirror and see those shiny stilettos and shiny lips I feel that familiar wave of arousing heat passing through my body...
    You are NOT crossdressed until you are wearing high heels!

the erotic black patent stiletto heel... surely there is no greater aphrodisiac??

Wonder if this can be age related? It seems that when I read posts from people here who are over say 50, they are the ones who don't do the sexy thing anymore and just want to blend in. Are the majority (Docrobbysherry not included) who get turned on, younger? (That may also fit the not as interested in sex in general when you are over a certain age thing too)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar

getting tornede on while dressed.......

I used to till I joined this site, after seeing so many gorgeous girls I feel like a dog...........lol Madilyn

Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

early on (teens) absolutely. Heck I'd get turned on from a photoshopped photo of myself. Now, it's more a feeling of the clothes and makeup (being femme) than anything else. I still enjoy looking at myself, but more from a perspective of "How well did I do on makeup and hair, did I do good? am I passable yet? do I look sexy?"

I used to get turned on by looking at my make up in the mirror more so when i was a few years younger. now days though its more about how i feel inside.