Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you get turned on just seeing yourself dressed?

I don't think i get turned on but i do get a thrill that i can't explain. nothing else makes me feel this way. so maybe i am turned on in some way.

Tina L.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not for me,I have better taste in women than that now my wife dressed up to the nines,thats a different story

With me when I first get dressed, I do get excited but after a bit those feelings go away and I just feel pretty and good inside.
    I guess I'm just young but I do really try not to make my CDing a sexual thing.

I do! Lingerie has that effect on me.

Uh, yeah. . .

It was moreso when I was younger, but even into my 40s, when I get all girled up, I really "enjoy" looking at myself, especially from the neck down.
    -Sedona

Oh Yeah! It's still pretty exciting to see myself fully dressed. I can see how over time the excitment might slowly ebb away and be content with the relaxation dressing brings.

Yes, I get very turned on. More than I would like at times.

Yes, I get turned on to see myself dressed. Maybe its because I don't go out and there is no one other than myself looking at me. To look in the mirror and see how I've transform from guy mode to feminine is a turn on. And I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sherib View Post
    Yes, I get turned on to see myself dressed. Maybe its because I don't go out and there is no one other than myself looking at me. To look in the mirror and see how I've transform from guy mode to feminine is a turn on. And I love it.
    Couldn't have said it better.

"It better" -- there, I said it.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Yes
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Gold Member
    Sometimes I do...but most of the time when I look in the mirror I'll have a feeling of ..... NIIIIICE and Hmmmmmmm, not bad!!!!!! (flirty).

Never Sexual...

But dressing en femme makes me very happy. If I am really pleased with my efforts when I look in the mirror, or if complimented or hit on when out, I feel sexy, but never sexual. I'm pretty sure there's a difference.

My own photos do not move me. There was a time when my image in the mirror would - at the same time - excite me and repulse me. Now days I just admire the work I have done. Older is so much better.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I get turned on because I like Denise better... lately more and more, some of you girls turn me on also..Sometimes I want to feel like a girl does!!! Then I look at my self in the mirror and call me a sissy and say wow you are such a girl!!
    Last edited by Holly; 01-28-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Removed reference to sex toy.

Banned Read only
    Lately, maybe for the last couple of months, just about the ONLY reason I dress up is just so I can get more pics of myself to look at. It's highly pleasurable for me to have many, many photos of myself dressed up. At this point, I'm starting to suspect that I enjoy looking at the pictures more than the act of dressing up, itself. Maybe it's just a phase, but dressing up seems like such an upheaval...just such a damn hassle. Once I'm done and dressed up, I always enjoy myself, but it's hard to find the motivation most of the time...

Since the Sixties
    Sure, some first-time guys experiencing chic chick clothes might be turned on, but here's the secret: *Chicks are turned on too* by the same clothes! Now you understand why they shop so intensely.

Enjoy it, and savour your freedom to do so. Hundreds of generations of women have done so, and now guys may also partake of that freedom.

I confess: yes, seeing myself all dolled up through a mirror is sexually exciting.

sometimes...

...but it is different.

Sometimes

Sometimes I dissasociate myself from the girl in the mirror. Then the guy in me can think cute chick (as long as I don't have my glasses on).

Other times it's me in the mirror. No turn on there.

I remember when I first noticed the dichotomy. I had painted my toe nails, and then I totally forgot all about it. The next day, I got in the shower, and when I looked down, I saw a pair of feet with painted toe nails, but the feet belonged to someone else. It was only when I couldn't find my (male) feet that I recognized the feet with the painted toes as mine.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member

Actually Yes

I sure do feel like looking and only wish it could be for more than 15 minutesat a time. The gal who says she loves to feel her breasts is a ditto.

yeah... have i mentioned i have a lovely, understanding, accepting wife??
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Sometimes

Sometimes I dissasociate myself from the girl in the mirror. Then the guy in me can think cute chick (as long as I don't have my glasses on).

Other times it's me in the mirror. No turn on there.

I remember when I first noticed the dichotomy. I had painted my toe nails, and then I totally forgot all about it. The next day, I got in the shower, and when I looked down, I saw a pair of feet with painted toe nails, but the feet belonged to someone else. It was only when I couldn't find my (male) feet that I recognized the feet with the painted toes as mine.
    That's a really keen observation. It's happened to me before but I never fully realized it until reading your post. Thanks for sharing!

I once told my wife that if I had her body, I would play with myself all the time. She said, "yea, I know, you do that with your body."

For me, I think they are mutually exclusive (dressing and playing). Although they sometimes occur at the same times.

I can dress up and have fun and not have a need to play with myself. I just like to be dressed. Sometime I do get aroused, but I believe the arousal would have come whether I was dressed or not.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

I do get turned on when I look at the photos....I look good....that why I go out from time to time....If I didn't think I looked good I would go out!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

some times yes