Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does our partner buy any of your clothes?

Does our partner buy any of your clothes?

I'm interested in knowing how many of you have supportive partners to the extent that they actually pick out your clothes for you. And if so what's your favourite that they have purchased.

My wife buys my clothes. Everything from panites to hats. She also makes some items like panites. My favourite item, she has purchased for me, is a very short pale lemon nightie. I can't wait to go to bed just so I can wear it. She often comments on my looks and says how pretty I would have been as a female.

I'm so lucky that my wife supports the way I am. I only wish those who haven't got supportive partners, that one day your dreams can come true.

Mine won't buy me male clothing any more let alone female....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife picks out and occasionally buys some of my clothes. My current favourite is a bra that she found in the sales last weekend.
    I agree that those of us with supportive wives are privileged, there are too many who are not as fortunate.
    Susan x

Yup.. just the other day my beloved Alexis bought me a black n white tiger pattern satin dress.... i love her to bits..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine doesn't buy me clothes, but when we are out shopping together she will let me buy whatever I want and give me her opinion.

ditz
    Hell yeah! she buys me loadsa stuff! But usually because i've asked for it! She says it is in return for me being her fashion consultant! We love going shopping together! just a shame i never get to try anything on. SHe often tries things on for me though, useful as we are the same size!

Sophie

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    Yup.. just the other day my beloved Alexis bought me a black n white tiger pattern satin dress.... i love her to bits..
    And don't forget the pink dress, the umpteen pairs of knickers and the headbands as well
    Long gone

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    My wife, bless her heart, gives her opinion on my choices when we go out shopping together and helps curb some of my wilder excesses. She's also gotten me things like jewelry, scarves, sweaters and so on.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar
    I'm fortunate/lucky enough to have a supportive wife, and yes, she does help me select/buy my clothes quite often.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Gold Member
    No one buys clothes for me but then clothes are hard to pick out for someone else. So nothing there really.

I did however, just get back with my wife from a clothing store where she racked up over $200 in new outfits for her, on my credit card, does THAT count?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

When it comes to picking out clothes and coordinating colors or outfits, I am the most inept person in the world. Therefore, I have to give all of the credit where it is due and that is too my wife. She is phenomenal!

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Not yet...

My wife has offered to go shopping WITH me, but would not want to shop FOR me. Frankly our tastes in clothing, male, female, or otherwise, are not even remotely the same. We haven't done any shopping together for Mina yet, but I'm hoping for this weekend...
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Apart from buying items for birthdays, Christmas etc, we always shop together
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    My dear wife has made me a French Maid costume to clean the house during "Melissa" time. She has gone with me to the store and told me what she liked, but mostly she asks that when I buy something for Melissa that I pick up something for her too. My wife does not think it is fair that Melissa gets a new outfit every so often and she doesn't. She will then sometimes tell me what she wants me to wear when I dress up.

Aspiring Member
    My wife buys me girly clothes on occasion (birthday, Christmas etc) She has "picked up" various items I request when she's going and I'm not.....But mostly we shop togather

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    yep
    Drumming, My other hobby

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    You betcha she does. In fact I'm wearing PJs that she bought for me as I type this.

Its funny when we go shopping and she sees something, I'll say 'You'd look nice in that' and she'll replay, 'I was looking at it for you!'

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Silver Member
    We shop together. She will point out things that I could wear. We don't really buy each other things as we both have personal preferences and don't always like the same things. She has given me presents xmas etc. that were fem. Our biggest problem is that we both have more clothes than we will ever wear so we have cut back.

Since I am single with no SO, I do not have that separate independent partner to buy me things. Alas, I must rely on my very trusted "other half", Al, who suprisingly has the same excellent taste in clothes and styles that I do. It seems to work very well. He has learned to measure properly for fit, when not possible to try on in the store. I must say that he has really brought home some wonderful great buys and surprises without my direct input. I love him so!

My wife has bought many things for me. And I have to say she has much better taste than I do. There will be dresses and blouses that she gets me that I don't really like at first, but then after wearing them out they turn out to be favorites. She just knows my taste better than I do. Except shoes. We agree way too much. Why are shoes such an attraction? Go figure.

My wife does not like to shop period. I have to drag her into clothing stores and pick out outfits for her to try on. I have gotten some really nasty looks from other lady shoppers as I look through the racks of clothing. It's great though when the wife informs them that she dislikes shopping and that I insist she get new clothes and buy them for her.

My wife has not bought me any fem clothes; she loves to buy male clothes for me and I sometimes shop with her when she's out looking for her own wardrobe.
    warmly, Linnea

Wink Lots of things

She's bought me just about everything, from lingerie to dresses and jewelry. My favorite is a slinky red dress which we both love on me.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

My last girlfriend did. We would go shopping together once and awhile and she would tell me what she thought would look good. She would buy shoes for me. On a regular basis she would also pick up nylons for me and would help apply make up.

Jennifer

I don't know if my SO will ever get to that point. Right now she has only seen me with painted toes, panties and satin pajamas. I guess I can't complain too much because my SO is more 'tolerant' than others. But I still wish for acceptance.