Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does our partner buy any of your clothes?

Oh she buys them, she just don't know they are for me too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

She has bought things for me for years.We often shop together for clothes for me too.I luv it when she comes home from shopping and says I've got a prize for you.That means some thing new to try on and often leads to a romp in the hay.She gives me "hand me downs often as well.

Yes she buys things for me as gifts or even when she sees a good sale. She loves shopping just for fun and so I'm very lucky that I benefit from this. I will shop for things as well and have fun but I tend to go shopping when I have something in mind that I'd like. She, in the other case, just loves to shop.

Christmas is a great day around here.
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

My wife has either bought or helped me select nearly everything in my current collection. She has a pretty good sense of style and somehow can tell what will work on my body type and what won't. She's equally good with sizing too, as sizes range depending on the maker. We both get a chuckle from her occassional requests to borrow something from Kim. My favorite item would be whatever I may be wearing on a particular day.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    No such luck here. While my wife is tolerant of my dressing she has no desire to see me dressed nor help me build my wardrobe. Nice to read that so many others have willing wardrobe spouses.

I seem to recall that the missus tried to purchase once at my behest but she felt very distant for the rest of the day. I did not argue but admit that I was disappointed that it registered so sour for her. In my mind, of course, I think it should be no big deal but in her mind it rings very different. She wants to see her man in guy mode 24/7 and cannot imagine me in lingerie, heels and a dress. She knew of my dressing one month after we met and knew who she was marrying five yers later but sometimes that does not reprogram 30+ years of gender and social programming. Life's like that sometimes.

Bless her heart, though, she tried. I know now not to ask and that is the way it goes. She's still a gem, though

Over the years my wife has bought me everything from cosmetics to shoes. Just last week she told me she was going to order a couple of bras and asked if I needed any. What a silly question! I've never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth....
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

He pays for them.................Does that count?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes, all the time! My wife has been instrumental in the development of my crossdressing. It was her who first encouraged me to be more feminine and to help me understand that it's ok to be a girly guy and to publicly show it. My point is, she lead (and still leads) the way as far my dressing goes. She has always been the one to buy almost everything I own and I don't feel comfortable buying anything myself without first getting her opinion on it and if she thinks "it's me".

My style of presentation is because of her, in fact you could say it's a case of .... "Rachel by Marla"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife has bought me a few things here and there, usually on birthdays or Christmas. My favorite to wear is a tie between a cool pair of brown high heeled ankle boots and a silky brown skirt from Banana Republic. However, my favorite gift to receive was when I was away on business, she told me that she had mailed something to the hotel for me and that I shouldn't open it in front of anyone. It was only a pair of black tights from J.Crew, but the way she did it was what made it special.

My wife has purchased ALL of my stuff. For Christmas 99% of my presents were Lingerie. She says I have no fashion sense so I am not allowed to buy own clothes, she picks them out for me. And sense she knows my tastes better than I do its all great things that she gets for me.

My wife over the past 30 years has bought me most of the feminine attire in my closets, but we have this week signed a pledge that neither of us will buy any feminine attire other than hose and some shoes due to the reality that we do not have enough years left in our lives to wear what we have in our closets. We will see how long this last until she sees another dress that she feels would look so good on me.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Wife Buying clothes for me

Last night my wife gave me a new pair of strin bikinis and kept saying how good they looked on me. She has bought me several things. Another question: My wife is supportive of my dressing but does not know about my name. should I tell her?

Does our partner buy any of your clothes?

well I buy all my wife's vloths includeinf bras and panty's have for years, she says I have better taste in what she should wear.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Actually, I buy my wife's clothes. The poor thing just doesn't have any sense of style or what looks good on her. Almost every night that I hear, "What should I wear tomorrow?" That begins the process where we go to her closet and I get to pick out what I wished I would wearing the next day. She knows about me and allows me this vicarious pleasure. Everybody wins!

Kathi

Everything I have was bought by my SO...
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

My wife bought me some pantys for Christmas.

Yes, my Polar Bear buys me things, and will even help me decide on an outfit for the day....

My wife tends to buy me underthings and silk PJ's and night gowns, especially for christmas, so that niki feels part of the festivities. I almost have to force her to go shopping though...even for herself. that is not her strong suit.

Most of my ensembles are picked out by me.

hugs

msniki48

best friend

Luckily I have a best friend that knows I dress and goes shopping with me. She has a large input on how I dress, what I buy, how I do my makeup, etc. If she wasn't already taken, I'd marry her!!! Lol, I'm thankful that I have someone so special that will help me when she can. I even let her choose my last wig.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Nope

My bride isn't much into shopping for clothes for her, so getting something for me is a long shot. Besides, I think she is getting a little distressed that my things are taking up too much of the closet.

She usually wants to see what I buy and how it goes with other things I've bought, but buying things for Sarah is well down on her list. That's okay by me though, we agree I have a better sense of what I need than she does anyway.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Yes

My wife has bought me fem items but most of the time we are out together & she picks out things for me to try on. Usually she has a good eye for what looks good. If you look in the picture gallery, you will see me in my new sweater she picked out. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=sweater
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Banned Read only
    Probably 75% of the time I shop alone, mainly due to convenience during the day but I love to go shopping with my wife, it's always fun and alot more comfortable. Especially makeup shopping, that seems to usually turn out better with her input.

My fiance still doesnt know Im wearing what she buys for herself. Let alone for me!

One day maybe?
    Samantha -x-

My wife buys a lot of stuff for me, half of the Christmas presents under the tree were for Christine, from Makeup to Skirts and Blouses.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Yep, she buys lots of girly things for me. I like surprises! she also make me lots and lots of jewelry too!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!