Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does our partner buy any of your clothes?

I've bought or helped my Hubby pick out so many things. He's actually asked me to curb my spending. I couldn't tell you what is his favorite item, but he really seems to like the silky nighties best.
    [SIZE=3]SouthernBelle
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]“Some things are strange to me, and some things are odd.
    But I don't condemn. If you can accept me, I can accept you.” ~Dolly Parton
    [/SIZE]

My wife surprises me with silk/satin jammies, and nighties. Once in a while she will pick up some cute undies for me. I am sooo fortunate!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

gawd no!

My hunny dosen't want anything to do with my crossdressing. but I still got a beautiful pink silky nitie from her for christmas!!!
    Lilly

Quote Originally Posted by belindat View Post
    I'm interested in knowing how many of you have supportive partners to the extent that they actually pick out your clothes for you. And if so what's your favourite that they have purchased.

My wife buys my clothes. Everything from panites to hats. She also makes some items like panites. My favourite item, she has purchased for me, is a very short pale lemon nightie. I can't wait to go to bed just so I can wear it. She often comments on my looks and says how pretty I would have been as a female.

I'm so lucky that my wife supports the way I am. I only wish those who haven't got supportive partners, that one day your dreams can come true.
    My SO (and now, my wife) has bought me no less than 3 different outfits during the last 2 months. She bought me this wonderful red negligee (from Macys!) for our honeymoon last week.

She told me yesterday that the next outfit would be one that I picked out.

Why does that thought scare me so much?

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

I just got Ver 5 pairs of wicked cute VS Pink panties... and I don't know who's more excited about it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My Wife is always suprising me with special little presents.from lingerie and outfits to jewellery and make-up.Dont get me wrong i absolutely adore girlie shopping,but when she comes home with that bag from my favourite boutique,it just confirms her love and understanding of my female side,and I am like a giddy schoolgirl when i open up that bag and see what she has bought me

The loveliest item she bought for me was the most gorgeous pale green chiffon dress,very floaty with sweetheart neckline,Its the most feminine dress i have and I love to wear it for special occasions in our life,and I appreciate everything she does for Sophie,of course i return the favour by buying her

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    My wife doesn't buy me clothes unannounced, but she does buy material, yarn and beads, etc for the clothes and jewellery that she makes for me.

We also share some clothes, including some that she had before we met and some clothes that I've bought recently.

My wife has bought me many clothes. The latest being a lovely lander-blue nightie, and a light turquoise nightgown... I love them, and I use the every evening with her!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Just last week my so bought me some black satin pj's and one
    really cute top.

Tina L.

I must agree StacyCD. Painted toes, lots of panties (way more than she has), satin pj's an clear nail polish. But still wishin she was more accepting. SO used to buy me panties but now she allows me time in the ladies dept from time to time. guess that isn't so bad.

co buying

my wife and i buy for each other. she is very supportive. i love her.

amy

I bought my partner a pretty necklace once, but as for clothes no.
    I hate clothes shopping the best of times, even more so when it's not for me.
    I find it hard enough to find clothes that suit my personality, I don't know where I'd begin trying to put myself in her shoes and figure out what she'd like. I mean I have a vague idea of the clothes she likes.. but I have a completely different tastes and would probably miss the mark. Hyper cute girl =/= elegant gothic lady.

It's not that I'm uncaring or anything. I just bought him an Xbox 360 for no reason and he is over the moon.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

Yes she does, years ago it was a squinted Christmas Jacket and long Velvet skirt, still a favorite. But lately it was a group of nylon blouses she found on sale. She also has bought me shoes. Christmas and Birthdays, I have gotten scarfs, hats, and Jewelry, and from Night gowns to dresses. Blouses and skirts she has bought just because she saw it and thought it might be cute on me. It's going on 40 years and I never get tiered of being spoiled.
    Tina B.

My wife buys me stuff. I do too sometimes.
    Recently I went to Virginia and bought packs of panties for both of us (Hanes are not available here), a nightgown and a couple tunics for her.
    She buys panties and stockings for me, nighties once in a while.

I guess my favorite is a panties/bra set she bought me for our anniversary. But you know how it is, there's always a new favorite coming your way.

The best part, I get everything she doesn't like. Her mother always bought a pair of pink panties for her. old weird tradition. It's supposed to be given in Christmas and worn on New Year's eve. My wife hates pink panties... so it's my duty to comply with the tradition.
    My mother fed my crossdressing needs buying underwear for my wife that my wife hates. Including a couple cotton teddies that I love to wear in cold winter days.

My wife has bought me several things. The most memorable was when we were looking at lingere with me in guy mode and she handed me a pink teddy and said go try this on............it fit and it looked even better later in girl mode. We love Ross, so many cheap dresses to choose from. We usually take turns paying at Ross. I just wish they had more in size 13 shoes.

Last week we were in a shop and i was carrying a top , a woman walked by and said " are you going to buy that for your wife " my wife look around and said " no i am buying it for him" it made the woman laugh and i blushed (as i am shy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

nope, not a thing, I'm lucky that she tolerates what she does, which isn't much but more then what others have. I can live with that!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

we're a bit different

I have bought two items of clothing for myself...and What a Disaster! Niether of them were flattering on me at all!

So, I check with my fashion consultant all the time before anything is purchased (except for the things that can't go wrong: stockings, shoes, panties..)

Likewise, we don't often buy clothes for each other without checking to see if we might actually like the clothes! We will go shopping together, but even if we are buying online we check with each other, gender notwithstanding!

tina

My wife - and her best friend - just bought me lovely blouse for my birthday. I like it.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Wife buying clothes

I'm not out to my wife, so no; however, I could imagine that if there was some way for her to accept my CDing, buying clothes, which she loves to do, would be fun for her. She wanted a girl, but instead we have two boys. One reason she wanted a girl was so she could shop for clothes for her. I'd love it if she shopped for me.

My wife's the best. She buys me clothes, bras, panties, and we just went and bought me a new wig last weekend. I couldn't ask for anything more.

To answer your question ...

Yes, everything. Every single thing.

My wife often buys me sexy lingerie! I love her soooo much!

My wife has bought me lots of clothes. What I also like about it is that she has encouraged me that way to try something new, stuff that I would normally normally not buy myself, thinking that I wouldn't like it, when it sometimes turned out that I did like it! I love those discoveries.