Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does our partner buy any of your clothes?

Neither of my partners bought me clothes, but I have a few friends that give me thier lingerie when thier not going to use them any more. One just gave me a large bag full.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

My wife has bought me a nightgown and some panties. Intellectually I think she accepts it, but emotionally I think it bothers her. I don't feel comfortable wearing the nightgown to bed with her because of her body language. But then I may just be projecting my own lack of self acceptance.

My first wife did not tolerate it, but always knew. My second wife always wanted a sister and is ribbed by her brothers about how she used to dress her little brother up and take him out as her sister.

So yes, she actively encourages and buy's for me and I never know when she say's "look at that skirt" etc whether she means for me or her, delicious feeling when she say's "for Debra".

Funny thing is though I am not allowed to use makeup or have a wig, can't win em all and I no complain.

My wife doesn't buy clothes for me, but a lot of times she's the first to wear them herself... and she's totally cool with me wearing them too!

On my road of exceptance we went shopping today but it was not that easy. Hubby wanted stuff which unfortunatly was not available in his size but we found something which I had in mind for myself and he liked it too for himself. Actualy it looks good on us both so we unplanned have matching outfits. I never once felt strange or resentful buying the stuff and actualy prounced around a shop trying on the highest heels. We were having a good laugh.

why yes she dose

my wife has bought me bras panties nighties jeans shirts dresses sockes and a whole lot more
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Aspiring Member
    My wife got me a wig and a schoolgirl outfit for Christmas, so yeah, she does occasionally buy me things!!

Gold Member

Does your partner buy any of your clothes?

I tried selling her what I don't want, but she isn't interested.

On rare occasions. Not so much as a regular thing though.

My wife has purchased a few things for me. Mainly panties and makeup. For Christmas she gave some exerise leggings. She has offered that she will buy things for when we shop together. However, since we rarely shop together that has yet to happen.

She has. a few times. My favourite is a blue sheer blouse and cami set.
    Angie

8rys, going on walkabout
    Yes, in fact she likes to choose "cute" panties for me. As well as girly socks/ tights. I don't dress a lot due to time and respecting her comfort level.So I underdress on a fairly regular basis.

My wife and I shop all the time. My favorite was when we where in a shoe store, and she found a pr of 5" pumps. I was a couple of aisles away and she says very loudly, Come over and try these pumps on. Received quite a few stares.Tried them on and bought them...now if I can only learn to walk in them..lol

Of course she does. Also she gives me hand me downs from her collections if she has lost interest in it. She is also my advisor in chief when it comes to female clothing.