Thread: Do you think my mom knows??

Do you think my mom knows??

When I was 13 my mom had a beautiful pair of 4in stiletto heels in black patent leather. Becuase of these shoes I developed an extremely intense fetish for high heels. Anyway, no matter how obsessed I was with her beautiful shoes, I was determined that she would not find out about my little Big secret! When I had the house to myself I used to put on her sheer tights and slip into her stilettos and walk around in them for a few hours. I was doing this for over 5 years while she had those shoes. Do you think she ever suspected or even caught me and did not confront me? Or would she know that her stilettos appear excessively worn? Years later now, I'm just wondering if I adequately covered my tracks???!
    You are NOT crossdressed until you are wearing high heels!

the erotic black patent stiletto heel... surely there is no greater aphrodisiac??

Don`t what to worry you but tights never go back to the same shape when worn until they are washed so yes your mother would have noticed ,and when you move something it never gets put back in the exact place so i expect she would have noticed that the shoe`s had been moved as well , hope i have not spoiled your night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

And besides, moms know everything!

I'd say there is an 80% chance she knows. If she has a lot of shoes and clothes I wouldn't doubt that she might not have noticed. I can't remember where exactly all my clothes are.

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Don`t what to worry you but tights never go back to the same shape when worn until they are washed so yes your mother would have noticed ,and when you move something it never gets put back in the exact place so i expect she would have noticed that the shoe`s had been moved as well , hope i have not spoiled your night
    Are you serious??????????????????????? You mean, if you wash the tights they will go back to their original shape??? Are you sure??!! Would it be THAT obvious though that they had been worn? I'm blushing intensely here now....

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    I'd say there is an 80% chance she knows. If she has a lot of shoes and clothes I wouldn't doubt that she might not have noticed. I can't remember where exactly all my clothes are.
    Really?? Even though I tried to be forensically exacting about replacing her tights and shoes in the state I found them?!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-16-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Merged Please use the multi quote button

the erotic black patent stiletto heel... surely there is no greater aphrodisiac??

Just another 'Gurl'
    I kind of guess my mother may have known, but she never said anything. I think parents are fairly intuitive.
    Just another man in a dress

I dont usually say this but, thanks for sharing... Maybe a little too much informationu

I don't think that your mom really had any idea...if she did, I'm sure that she would have hinted to you about "not touching my things" or moving items to see if you were actually doing something if she was unsure. I can tell you, after being caught by my father and stepmom, things were a little 'tense" for a while, and she actually didn't believe me...but what else could I say or do if I were wearing her heels? And I do understand when you say that you developed the "taste" for stiletto heels because of your mom's shoes...I actually searched for years (and years) for the "first pair of high heels" that I put on...I have a pair that is very close, they cost me dearly because they are Stuart Weitzmans, when I know that the original pair were just cheap shoes...

keep clicking away as you walk!

hugs Maria

I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara918 View Post
    And besides, moms know everything!
    Moms have a 6th sense about these kinds of things, as do wives. It's called "women's intuition", and I learned the hard way over the years that it is more than just an old wives' tale.

Your mother knew, and anyone who thinks that they are truly a closeted CDer is only fooling themselves, as your wife or SO will ultimately also know.

If they don't confront you with their suspicions, it is either to spare you from embarrassment, or else because they prefer to live with their heads in the sand on the banks of "de Nile" so as not to have to deal with this uncomfortable truth themselves.

Aspiring Member
    Anyway FWIW Laura I agree with Amy, there is probably an 80% chance she knew, or at least had a hunch. Mom's notice small details like stretched tights
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-16-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: removed quoted post due to deletion

Ok, and similarly do you girls think the people living in the apartment next to mine suspect I wear ladies stilettos?? Obviousy, when I am dressed up I have all the blinds down but all my stilettos have metal-tipped heels. They know that a guy is living on his own in the appartment but what would they think when the hear the unmistakable sounds of ladies stiletto heels walking around on the tiles?? Or could they (hopefully!) mistake it for some other sound? It's just that one of the girls next door gave me a funny look the other day..... Any suggestions??

Thanks so much,
    Laura

I wouldn't worry about it. Most moms just figure that thier son liked to wear the heels. Most boys did it while growing up. Your mom, if she noticed was just waiting to see when you would stop.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member
    Now I've often wondered that myself. I live in a house, but there isn't much space between the houses on my street, my windows have no sound insulation, and I have a raised wood floor. I used to tip toe when walking to the fridge because I was afraid my neighbors would hear and realize my wife was at work

I think that the sound of someone walking in heels is a little exaggerated inside the house though. I really doubt anyone would hear the "unmistakable sound" from outside your apartment. I guess what I'm getting at is I wouldn't worry too much about it

Nah...

Quote Originally Posted by LauraCassidy View Post
    Ok, and similarly do you girls think the people living in the apartment next to mine suspect I wear ladies stilettos?? Obviousy, when I am dressed up I have all the blinds down but all my stilettos have metal-tipped heels. They know that a guy is living on his own in the appartment but what would they think when the hear the unmistakable sounds of ladies stiletto heels walking around on the tiles?? Or could they (hopefully!) mistake it for some other sound? It's just that one of the girls next door gave me a funny look the other day..... Any suggestions??

Thanks so much,
    Laura
    If they question you, just tell them that you're breaking in your golfing shoes, and that you're sorry for the noise the cleats make when you walk around in them .

i did the same untill i grew out of her shoes ,im sure she knew ,but has never mentiond it .

As has been stated before, tights and hose never go back to the original shape until they have been washed and dried, after being worn. Believe me, she knows someone was wearing her stockings/tights. Moms always seem to know and if they don't say anything they either don't really mind, or they feel that if they ignore it, it will go away. In my case, my mother knew for years before I came out to her and when I did come out, all she told me was "Just wash my stuff after you've worn it, and if you run my stockings/hose, replace them". That was of course until she took me shopping for my own lingerie and hosiery.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Wow! I wore my mums tights for years sometimes out of the pack before she had chance to! If she knew then she didn't say anything and hasn't since. I used to think that maybe she knew I crossdressed when I lived with her. She would never come into my room late at night and 99% of the time I was dressed.

Do you think my mom knows??

mom's know everything, but don't worry about it, mom's stand by us.

My mum knew, she told me so a few years ago, explained about the out of shape tights...... God that was embarrassing! We laugh now, though I haven't mentioned I still dress!

I can confirm that tights and hoses don't recover their form after being used. Even more, they never recover their form after being used. If you wear a new pair, it's very noticeable that they're not new anymore.

I guess that applies to every piece of clothing but tights and hoses are probably the worst. Swimsuits come to mind like another problematic thing to "borrow".

Talking about mothers, I can't believe my mother never found out. She never ever said anything, hinted anything, suggested anything, implied anything. I would have noticed someone wearing my underwear right away and she's twice as obsessive as I am. It doesn't mean that they're all like that, I'm just saying that there's no way to cover all your traces all the time. If your mother is the kind that pays attention to details, she has to know someone is wearing her stuff. We're not talking about wearing someone else's jacket, we're talking (mostly) about underwear.

Try it yourself. Open your drawer, take your own panties or male undies. It's better if you have many and they're all the same. Wear it just for a minute or even less, then try to put it back in your drawer so nobody would ever know it has been worn. It's impossible.

It wasn't a concern for me when I was a kid because I never thought about that. I think that's the period where she could have found out. On my teenage years, I mostly took stuff from a stash of old clothes she had stored. I don't think she checked on that stash ever but it would have been obvious that some things were washed recently. I may have taken something from her drawer too...
    After that, I started wearing my own things and then moved out. I was living by myself, doing my own laundry, it was then when I realized that my mom had all the evidence right there in front of her nose.

I'm not complaining anyway. She didn't bring it up and I don't want her to.

Mom probably knows

My gf's teen son is secretly dressing, I know because I have noticed changes from the way I store Laura's clothes. I keep them in my bedroom and started to note that the clothing in my dresser had been disrupted, whenever they staid over my house. So when I checked the clothing I noticed they had not been replaced in the way I have a habit of doing, for example I store my bras clasped to keep the hooks from catching things and the boy forgot to do that. He is the only and youngest boy with three female siblings, has long wavy hair and acts a lot like his sisters. His mother has spoken to him about this in a gentle way but he has denied it so she told him about my CD'ing and he did not bat an eye but was told that if he ever had any questions to talk to me, his mother, or his older sister who also knows. The point of all this is to show that yes we can tell when someone other than ourselves have been into our private things and sometimes it shows in very subtle ways such as has been mentioned by the other girls. She probably does know.

Ok hun yes she probably knows but. With my mom she had no idea. I came out to my family and friends back in 92 I was 22. After I told them that did not even suspect I was doing that. I would wear my Dead aunts dress and mom's shoes . I would steel her knee highs nylons and not put them back . I would take like one a month cuz I saw she went through a lot of them. I never wore her dresses or panties cuz I thought it was weird. I took her 17 years to except my CDing and we finally can talk about it and she says she never had and hint or clue of what I was doing. So you can be covert about it depends on how many times you dress in her things , how observant she is , and how vigilant you are and putting things back the way you found it. I was lucky with moms shoes. She just would flip them off in her closet and not care where they went.

I dressed as a old women for Halloween twice in a row at age 12 . The first time I got all dressed up , makeup dresses pantie's hose 4 in heals , she commented on how well I could walk in her heals. I said ya it's so easy. The first time I walked in heals they were her 4 in heals I wore that night and from the get go I did not have any trouble in them. Even with that huge sing she had not clue.

So there is a chance she does not know.

I guess you have not come out to her yet other wise you would have said "and she had no idea....."

I think you should at least tell her . I did and mom hated it but she did come around. She know I was the same person but it did make her uncomfortable but in the long run I am very happy I did.
    '
    The only thing now to do is inform my New Boss ( My old work place knew) as see if I can get my nails (painted) back. I used to have them painted 24/7.

Telling your family like (mom) is your choice not mine I just love the the fact I have no worries that she might come for a visit and see me dressed. We have gone shopping together while I was dressed. How cool is that eh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Mom's know. Mine did and made many efforts to get me to talk to her but I never opened up. However, she never said a word to me about it either. I knew she knew because she'd take my 'stash' from under everything in the back of my closet and hang it (clean) in the front of my closet, or move the few items I had (one bra and two pair of panties) on top in my dresser drawer. When I wore her panty hose I too was always careful to put them back where they were but they never fit back in the same spot because they had expanded from me wearing them. I was amazed then once when I went into my sock drawer to find a new pair (in the package) lying on the top of the drawer. I took the hint and didn't wear hers again.

buy your own....

Jenn

Smile

mom's know all. it's the fource and all.

look at the bright side, she does not loose a son, she gains a daughter. that can open that jar.