Thread: That glorious FIRST MOMENT EN FEMME!!!

That glorious FIRST MOMENT EN FEMME!!!

Do you recall the very first time going out en femme?!??! After years of secret crossdressing in the confines of my appartment and hotel rooms it was so liberating, empoweringly erotic, and ultra-exhilarating to open my car door on a busy public street and with heart racing put one stiletto on the footpath (past the point of no-return girls!) and slowly and nervously get out of car and walk around city as a glamorous and elegant lady (although GG's would probably say I looked more like a hooker that has been working the town all nite). It was the single biggest blissful buzz of the last 5 yrs for me!!! In the next couple of weeks if I can summon up the courage I will go out during daylite...
    You are NOT crossdressed until you are wearing high heels!

the erotic black patent stiletto heel... surely there is no greater aphrodisiac??

AHHHH ... That FIRST time ....

Those who know ... understand, those who don't know, .... have a joyful future when they do.

Frightening, terrifying, scared almost to the point of needing an undie change, BUT at the same time such a wonderful feeling of freedom
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

awesome the first time out is always the biggest rush. i remember the first time i went with friends and that hotel door was very frightening. but once you out there you just want to back. congrats girl.

What? You'll be trying on dresses in boutiques next! Well done and I can remember the tremendous eeling of freedom you get the first time you do it. Daytime actually is little different from nighttime so get out there girl! Brilliant!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Thumbs up

OMG! My first time out, that was centuries ago! Well at least it seems like it was. I was in my early 20's so it was probably 1978 or so and had my own place and had thought about it forever. My first time out was finally one late night for a drive. I remember wanting to get out of the car and show myself off, that came later. I do remember that first time I wore a black corduroy skirt and vest set with an off white turtleneck swerater and black knee high boots. It was rush that almost equalled an orgasm, the relief of being out in the open air.

Thumbs up

i still have to experiance it ,when i summon up the courage i will let you all know , . i really do envy you all

we all remember the first time we went out , it took me 25 years + to reach that point , i was like all frightened , but as soom as i steeped out , i felt relaxed and walked around the local park , typical i thought i was alone but i was not and my first time out i met a guy face to face on his bike , he smiled and cyckled by , that seemed to make me relax so for me that was good thing as i takkled that problem the first time.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraCassidy View Post
    Do you recall the very first time going out en femme?!??! After years of secret crossdressing in the confines of my appartment and hotel rooms it was so liberating, empoweringly erotic, and ultra-exhilarating to open my car door on a busy public street and with heart racing put one stiletto on the footpath (past the point of no-return girls!) and slowly and nervously get out of car and walk around city as a glamorous and elegant lady (although GG's would probably say I looked more like a hooker that has been working the town all nite). It was the single biggest blissful buzz of the last 5 yrs for me!!! In the next couple of weeks if I can summon up the courage I will go out during daylite...
    Go for it hun! Daylight is only bad for vampires

The buzz was just as good the first time in daylight for me as the first time at all.

But I must warn you, it is highly addictive - once you venture out by day, you'll want to do it again and again and again ...
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

My first "official" time was on my way to my first Renaissance meeting. I interacted with a lot of people asking directions. I wore nothing spectacular really, a pantsuit and ankle length boots and my beyond the shoulder long blonde wig. It was a cool feeling to play the part of a viable woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The butterfiles in my stomach, the constant arguing with myself on whether to get out of the car or turn around and go home. Then came the moment when I finally left the confines of that little Hyundai Accent and walked across the parking lot to the Knights Inn in San Diego in June of 1996 for the first of what became many "Neutral Corner" meetings while I still lived there until February 1997 to move to Houston. Once I did it the first time, there was no stopping me after that.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Aspiring Member

The next will be the first!

Your stiletto heels make me very envious. The thing I like about being a lady is the foot in the hose with the heels. I also tried some french nails lately and they actually had the same affect. I hope to find a makeover soon to accept the challenge. The very best to you and the other ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    Go for it hun! Daylight is only bad for vampires

The buzz was just as good the first time in daylight for me as the first time at all.

But I must warn you, it is highly addictive - once you venture out by day, you'll want to do it again and again and again ...
    Rianna, you are 100% correct about daylight only being bad for vampires and it is highly addictive however we must remember many girls are just barely peeking out of the closet for many reasons through the use of forums such as this one. Given time every girl will find her way into her own comfort zone and although we should do everything within our power to encourage them to join us in the sunlight we have to be respectful of those that feel safe in the closet or under the cover of darkness.

Smile

and the feeling of when the wind blows your dress hem around.

I don't remember the first time--I was terrified--as well as the subsequent times when I began to feel more comfortable and at ease. Those latter times have been very memorable.
    warmly, Linnea

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Deidre View Post
    Rianna, you are 100% correct about daylight only being bad for vampires and it is highly addictive however we must remember many girls are just barely peeking out of the closet for many reasons through the use of forums such as this one. Given time every girl will find her way into her own comfort zone and although we should do everything within our power to encourage them to join us in the sunlight we have to be respectful of those that feel safe in the closet or under the cover of darkness.
    Hi Deirdre, you are right that everyone needs to be free to find their own comfort zone. My remarks were intended as an encouragement to Laura who said that she was trying to get up the courage to go out in daylight.

I'm sorry if my offer of encouragement came out as anything stronger than that.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Like it was yesterday: downtown Chicago at the crack of dawn, trying to blend into the crowd of worker bees hurrying to their offices, in my blazer, skirt and heels...I remember being transfixed by my reflection in the storefront windows, watching my skirt swirling in the breeze, and I'll never forget my first "Miss" when I stopped to buy a newspaper, I was hooked for life!

My first time completely dressed was at age 17 when my girl friend dressed me from head to high heels in her clothes. We went to a drive-in theatre - not exactly out in public but an exciting time cuddling in the seat of my car with my girl friend. As long as I live I will never forget the first experience of my girlfriend running her fingers over my freshly shaved, nylon covered legs. This only set the stage for all the experiences I have enjoyed being with my wife of 30 years who accepts Melanie unconditionally. I will never stop enjoying the feeling of my wife running her fingers over my legs.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

First time out was totally amazing, nervous but it was a step I had to take. If I can remember right I was wearing trousers and long winter coat. Now it's got to be a skirt you cann't beat that feeling of the whish when you walk.

I will never forget that day! My wife and I went out after I had gotten my first makeover. We went to lunch at a 99 Restuarant where I got my first "Mam" and "Ladies". I was terrified and had my wife do almost all of the talking. We later went to the Charles river across from downtown Boston and took pictures of me. I apparently flashed my cleavage at a passing bicycle when I bent down to get my cameras out. My wife said he had this huge grin on his face and then she looked over at me and could see down to my belly button!

Later we strolled thru a Filene's for some jewelry shopping and I had to stop at every reflective surface in the store to look at my reflection. The part I don't recall is the ride home where my wife says I started crying. It was one of the biggest days in my entire life!
    Sally

Yes, it was a very nervous and exciting feeling. It felt really nice to be out in heels walking around, but I didn't stray to far from my car that first time.

Absolutely...still puts a huge on my face when I think about it.
    Thanks for the reminder!
    No closet is big enough!

For me it was a long drive followed by a long walk through Boston Commons and Boston Gardens, All under the cover of darkness.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better