Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly to get this excited to dress?

Silly to get this excited to dress?

Ok- so tomorrow I will have the day home alone to myself which means the first chance I will have had in 2 months to dress. Yay! I've been completely preoccupied the past few days in thinking about it- thinking about what clothes I'll wear, makeup, etc and what I'll spend my day doing. I just can't wait for that special moment right after transforming myself that I look in the mirror and see Melanie smiling back at me. I'm as giddy as a little girl thinking about it! Does anyone get the same tingling butterflies over this or am I just overly reacting?

Melanie

Oh yes after it has been sometime. Then I find myself looking in the mirror far to long.
    mostly harmless

Hi Melanie - yep, I get that tingling feeling EVERY single time I know Lyndi will be getting dressed and I would not change it for the world. Excitement courses through my body knowing I will soon have my favourite outfits on and I try and get dressed slowly, so as to maximise every second of the experience. So you are not alone in the feelings you have !!!!!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE] LYNDI

When you don't get the opportunity to do it very often each time is special.

Not overreacting IMO.

I agree

I will have the day tomorrow as well, until Thursday noon! I have been really excited waiting!
    But, I have to fix the brakes on my truck first. Well, I guess I will have to get an early start!

Gold Member
    Absolutely....I get excited all the time whenever I can dress the whole day. You're not alone there.

Smile

Have fun while you can!!! I have a day to myself a week from teusday. Really looking forward to it.

Definately!

Always! Esp when its been a while since the last time- and it often is. If i know i have a day coming up i go to sleep thinking about it and wake up thinking about it! butterflies is def the word.

enjoy! i dont know when my next day will be

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieP
    Silly to get this excited to dress?
    I'm as giddy as a little girl thinking about it! Does anyone get the same tingling butterflies over this or am I just overly reacting?
    [SIZE="2"]
    Yes, I still get extremely excited about dressing, even though I’m not a little girl any more…
    I have tingling butterflies while I’m dressed, too – it just feels wonderful all the time. I wouldn’t call this feeling “silly,” however – how about “magical?” Part of the fun is maintaining the excitement that comes with crossdressing – in my case, absence makes the heart grow fonder…[/SIZE]

Oh YESSS! (It still kick starts my day.) Enjoy the rush .. and be sure to use an extra dab of antiperspirant! (Secret, of course...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I know this will sound kinda strange but, I have been looking forward to every week end for the last month thinking about dressing completely with make up heels hair and nails. But for some reason I just can't get myself off my lazy butt to do make up. I really don't know how to very well and I know it takes practice to finally get it right. Maybe I am just afraid of the disappointment, I just don't know.......

Susan

It happens to me too, especially after a long drought. With the holidays upon us, I will be pent up so much, that after New Years is done, LOOK OUT WORLD, because Erickka will be on the loose!

Only CDers can really understand the excitement with that. This is where many potential problems come in with SO's who are understanding or trying to understand. They see the level of excitement it generates and wonder if they could be replaced by something they cannot possibly compete with.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 11-26-2009 at 10:27 AM.

The anticipation is sooooo much fun. I get very excited when an opportunity arises like that!

When I was married I felt the same way, now I dress all the time (after work).

I think it is obvious we all feel the same way, you are not alone. I think about where I am going etc. too.

I work Tuesday & Thursday in a public office as a female administrative assistant with 5 other gg's and spend all of my time thinking about what I will wear to work. I will soon be adding another day and that means Ill need more clothes and shoes. I love getting ready for work and the walk to and from the car to the office is my favorite. It is always exciting to bring Rachel to life.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Correct for me too, Kaelyn!

Quote Originally Posted by simplykaelyn View Post
    When you don't get the opportunity to do it very often each time is special.
    Not overreacting IMO.
    I've been taking ladies things back and forth from my storage room for days! In anticipation of my upcoming first chance to dress since Halloween!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Of course you are silly and over reacting. I do the same thing.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I used to...I think we all did at some time.
    Now I dress (maybe without makeup) but almost every day so that "thrill is gone". Now I'm just anxious to get home from work and toss these drab duds aside and slip into something more comfortable.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieP View Post
    Ok- so tomorrow I will have the day home alone to myself which means the first chance I will have had in 2 months to dress. Yay! I've been completely preoccupied the past few days in thinking about it- thinking about what clothes I'll wear, makeup, etc and what I'll spend my day doing. I just can't wait for that special moment right after transforming myself that I look in the mirror and see Melanie smiling back at me. I'm as giddy as a little girl thinking about it! Does anyone get the same tingling butterflies over this or am I just overly reacting?i also waiting for a day where no body is there i also plan about my dress makeup about 10 days before . I also eagerly waiting for that day.

Melanie
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Of course you are silly and over reacting. I do the same thing.
    u are looking very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by RachelRICD View Post
    I work Tuesday & Thursday in a public office as a female administrative assistant with 5 other gg's and spend all of my time thinking about what I will wear to work. I will soon be adding another day and that means Ill need more clothes and shoes. I love getting ready for work and the walk to and from the car to the office is my favorite. It is always exciting to bring Rachel to life.
    u r great u really looks like lady u r transformation is great

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    Oh YESSS! (It still kick starts my day.) Enjoy the rush .. and be sure to use an extra dab of antiperspirant! (Secret, of course...)
    u look sexy
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-18-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Merging 4 consecutive posts. Please use the Multi-Quote button (") when commenting on several posts.

Aspiring Member

Been there - Done that

I know EXACTLY how you feel.....Ain't it grand???

hello,
    yes I have been there, done that and bought the strappy vest top.
    my gusset gets moist just thinking about it!
    luv Jacques

always excited

Actually, I spent two years in prison, and every single day I thought about dressing. I'd always page through the sales flyers and fantasize about buying the panties I saw. My wife kept all my clothes waiting for me and I was so happy to slip into my beautiful and familiar femme stuff. Talk about torture though, I missed my cding so much.