Thread: Most common reason for failing to pass

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member
    I was told at younger age that I walked like a girl by a lot of people. So i've been conscience about how I walk ever since. I've consciously had to make an effort to walk the way my gender walks.

The main thing I would have to deal with, if I tried going out enfemme, is the beard stubble. Which is why I don't.
    Though, when I was in the army, I was told that someone found an internet picture of me in a dress. Not possible of course since I never wore one around other people.

Even when dressed as my own gender, I've been embarrassed a couple of times when one of my nephews kept referring to me as a she because I used to be really thin.

I think if I went out (enfemme or en femme?) I would probably have no problem passing. Only GG's would probably be able to tell, and a few genetic guys who would then call it to the attention of their lady friends for some odd reason.
    Last edited by vetobob9; 01-17-2010 at 11:46 PM.