Thread: Most common reason for failing to pass

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm not sure what the situation is among TSs. I know that the goal for some is to go stealth, but I don't know whether this is desired in order to live peacefully in a biased society, or if going stealth fulfills the very deep need to finally have a body that matches the gender.either both, or it probably depends on the TS?.
    Reine

You nailed it for me, though I am not of the opinion that society is biased to the point of distraction for me personally. (Not something I worry about) More, that it isn't anybody's business but my own ( and my SO's). I don't have an issue with people finding out, but I am not going to hang a sign around my neck, or march up and down the block waving a flag.

Kel
    Last edited by kellycan27; 01-19-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg