Thread: Am I Alone With This

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Am I Alone With This

Not sure if this is the right place for this or for that matter if the moderators will even let it stay.

I first crossdressed when I was in my early teens wearing my sister's cloths when no one was at home. This went on for a few years and then with a steady girl friend and other interests I simply stopped. Can't say I had any particular desire over the years but still it was always in the back of my mind.

Then a few years ago I was out of town on yet another business trip and about 5 days into the trip. I ventured out of my hotel room to a local bar where I ended up having a conversation with a guy that ended up with the two of us in my room and my first MM experience.

I never thought that I was bi or gay as a matter of fact I didn't even think I was sexually interested in men but I have to say I really liked it. The next day I waited for the feeling of guilt but it never came.

In an attempt to deal with this new part of my life I scoured the internet looking for answers and came upon a number of sites that seemed to open the door to further contacts. Every couple of months I would make contact while out of town and end up hooking up with someone.

As I became more comfortable with my new found sexuality I was also becoming reinterested in crossdressing. For the past six months I have been dressing more and more often. I've gone out and picked up the odd bit of women's clothing and most recently went into a Walmart and bought an arm full of stuff, turning a blind eye to the lady cashier who looked at me knowingly.

The thing is I would go a few months without bi contact (I say bi because I'm still attracted to women sexually) in the beginning but now I seem to want it more often. The same is also true with my dressing. I say to myself "no, don't do it" but I just can't. I do love both practices so.

So my question to anyone that would care to reply, am I alone with this?

Thanks for reading.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Willyornot, no your not alone.. some of us have the same issues.. are we or are we not???? even my ex ask me that yesterday.. how far do we take this? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]only you know.. so find comfort in that..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

You are not along. I myself struggled with the same issues and am now finally coming to terms with it all. wish you the best of luck.

Human sexuality is often one of the most confusing issues we face. First, we don't know if we are gay or not until that first time faced with a man on man situation, then of course you must then decide if you like both men and women, then you are bi-sexual. Now that you dress as a woman, are you affeminate? In all honesty, your sexuality is nobodies business but your own, as long as you aren't hurting anyone or breaking any laws, then by all means do as you will. Just remember to practice safe sex regardless of the gender of your partner. No reason to risk your health or life just for that one night stand

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Platinum Member
    not alone - honestly, I have had bisexual fantasies since my teen years. I had a couple opportunities to follow through on them but declined - mostly because of a reasonable a fear of STDs. I suspect that my cross dressing is separate from the bi-fantasies. Lots of guys who are not into CD have some bi-encounters.

I too have had those fantasies.but I could only do it if I
    was dressed.I kneed to feel like a woman

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Hugs Jacquie,
    At one point I had migrated to the M/M desires but only if we were both dressed in femme. Over time I realized that that wasn't really where I was going but I did need to dress, more out of a personal identifcation with my femme self that for purely sexual experiences.

Now, I have joined a CD support group and have met others like me that are more into the being femme than being sexually attracted to males. Perhaps I am Bi and am in denial but I do enjoy very much, sexual contact with the opposite sex. It's just that I really want and need to be dressed in femme.

No, you aren't alone but we are all alone in many respects. Good luck with your journey.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Just another 'Gurl'
    you are so not alone. Welcome and glad u are here.
    Just another man in a dress

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    not alone - honestly, I have had bisexual fantasies since my teen years. I had a couple opportunities to follow through on them but declined - mostly because of a reasonable a fear of STDs. I suspect that my cross dressing is separate from the bi-fantasies. Lots of guys who are not into CD have some bi-encounters.
    Same here.I had my first bi-sexual experience in my early teens and started dressing shortly after.I gave up the dressing for awhile but continued the M/M sex which I do enjoy.Then for some reason started dressing again.I will admit I have come to terms with both issues and really dont give either one of them a second thought.
    Kimmy 55

You are not alone by any means. I had my first bi experience in my early 40's, but was thinking about it a long time before that and wanted to explore MM sexuality. At that time I was not involve with anyone, female or male, and was in the process of discovering myself -- was I gay or bi. I like female and now happily married to great lady who understand my bisexulality and is starting understand my desire to cross dress. My crossdressing is not always a sexual thing, but for her it becomes that way.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    You are who you are. You are not alone nor is there anything wrong with it. Some people are hetero, some are gay, some swing both ways. The world is a magical, mystical place with so many possibilities.

You can fantasize that this is something that you want to do and when and if you finally try it you will find out if the fantasy is better than the reality. How can you know these for certain things unless you try.

So you have tried and you have found that you like it. That is great! Enjoy and accept who you are with great love and affection. It is not for everyone, but you are not everyone, you are you and you have your own unique set of desires and needs. Do whatever you feel is consistent with who you are. Most importantly though be safe in what you do.

Melissa Paige
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Definitely not alone as long you are comfortable with yourself everything is ok.
    I can have M\M relationships without dressing but when I dress they are more fullfilling and emotional charged

I've got to "ditto" Melissa. Eventhough MM is not one of my fantasies, I'm glad you're "not alone." Alone is never a good place to be. I'm proud of our accepting group here, and feel that's the way the whole world should be.

Take care...

ChanDelle

i have dreams/fantasies of my gf dressing me and then her and i going to a club and picking up some men, i always wake up so i never find out what happens. never see me with a man unless i'm dressed. anyone else?

Tina L.

Hi,

No you're not alone. I'm rediscovering dressing after a long break (10 years) and, even though I started at a very young age, it has always had a very sexual connotation to me. Even now.

I definitely contemplate a M/M sexual encounter while dressed when I'll have acquired all the items (I'm starting from scratch and need to work up the courage to go and shop line instead than online) and the correct body shape (loosing weight).

In fact, my present goal is not passing in public all the time but to rejoin a group of same minded people in my area and explore the possibilities.

I don't know how to define my desire: CD, fetishism, etc. I know that I'll get to a point when I'll be comfortable and that's where the limit will be drawn.

I'm reminded of the lyrics:

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad,
    it it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad ?

Maude

You are not alone. I consider myself Bi. And I am very comfiy with that fact.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Hi Jacqui

You're not alone. First, I hardly ever dress, mainly because I don't get the opportunity to dress. And even when I do, sometimes I just don't dress. There have been times where I had a week or two just to myself, and yet I just dressed once or not at all. When the desire comes, though, it tends to be quite strong.

As for the sexuality bit, I've found myself not attracted to men, but attracted to being attracted by men. The feeling I have toward men is not even the same, in kind or in degree, to the kind of feeling of attraction I have towards women. I think having a man is more like having the opportunity of feeling more feminine, which is what I am attracted to primarily. It's as if being attractive to a man is that extra article of clothing that consummates the feeling of femininity.

This all sounds strange, probably, but I guess it just goes to show that sexuality comes in all sorts of varieties.

I don't think you're alone at all. I've thought about it and I must say it is very intriguing. Really can't say I would turn it down if given the opportunity.
    So I guess I'm what you would call "Bi-curious".
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle8 View Post
    I too have had those fantasies.but I could only do it if I
    was dressed.I kneed to feel like a woman
    I thought that this was the case for me, until I found myself in a MM situation whilst not dressed a year or two ago, the first since a drunken encounter in my teens. So, for me at least, bisexuality and cross dressing are not inextricably linked.

The most important thing is to be honest with yourself and your loved ones about it.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Thank you everyone for your comments, sometimes we need to have some affirmation as we travel down our respective paths. I am truly taken aback by all your responses.

thank you!
    Life is too short to drink the house wine

Thank you everyone for your comments, sometimes we need to have some affermation as we travel down our respective paths. I am truly taken aback by all your responses.

thank you!
    Life is too short to drink the house wine

Silver Member
    Everyone else already spoke the truth... but I'll say it again... you are sooooo NOT alone. You're in the right place, there are THOUSANDS of people just like you right here on this single internet forum. Think of how many people there are that aren't on this forum or don't express this part of themselves on the internet?