Thread: PHOTO ID IDEA!!! Picture card!!!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Maybe if you make your own ID you know take a picture of yourself both in Female mode and in Male mode and list your information with the pictures and then laminate it for safe keeping. Then state on there that this is not legal identification.

There is no law that says you cannot carry pictures of yourself and show them to people.

Maybe one side is female and the flip side is male.

Then when you are asked for ID you give them your legal ID and if they have questions you could show them your homeade picture card.

Sorry I wasn't done, This idea came while reading the Wis ID thread.

I have lots of pics that I carry and why can't we carry a picture card of ourselves as long as we don't try to pass it off as an actual ID card.
    Last edited by Daintre; 01-17-2010 at 01:47 AM. Reason: merged posts, please use the edit button

Not a bad idea. You probably don't need both photos, but if you have your female photo with your legal name it could be used to convince someone you are who you say you are...for example, if you have something that looks like a photo work ID you would likely win most people over.

I always thought a cool ID photo would be one with male and female in the same image, male on one side, female on the other...I suspect people will tend to notice the side you are presenting as at the time and would not notice the opposite version...and if they did it would generate a smile.

other than for legal use...aka Leo pulls you over, access to a court, etc. one can use any name they want to. home made I'd cards are good to go if made proper. who is to say other wise.
    sure the good old teen ID for buying beer is one thing, but for us to get into a bar is another. we all look over 21.

only real no good use would be to commit a crime.

but most states do a ID card as well as a DL. same number, deffernt name?

If you want to have some fun, pick a state far away from home, google what the drivers license looks like, and create one for your female self (easy and fun, you can come close to the fonts and colors, cut and paste the state seal and a photo of yourself, etc) it won’t be perfect but hopefully nobody where you live has ever seen an Arkansas drivers license…this should work for bartenders, hotel desk clerks, etc. but NEVER show it to a cop or try to get on an airplane with it!

I have an ID card

Keri, your i dea is a great one!

I have an ID card from Rennaisance Transgender Association.

It says
    Transgender Identity Card with the Rennaisance logo

It has my niki picture on it
    I have my real name address and signature in parenthesis i have [niki]

On the back of the card it says:

THE PERSON WHOSE PHOTOGRAPH APPEARS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS CARD IS TRANSGENDERED AND IS DRESSED AS A MATTER OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND NOT FOR ANY FRAUDULENT PURPOSE.

It has served me well on a couple occasions.

Then again I am WAY TOO OLD to be carded at a bar!....

hope this helps

msniki48
    Last edited by msniki48; 01-17-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    If you want to have some fun, pick a state far away from home, google what the drivers license looks like, and create one for your female self (easy and fun, you can come close to the fonts and colors, cut and paste the state seal and a photo of yourself, etc) it won’t be perfect but hopefully nobody where you live has ever seen an Arkansas drivers license…this should work for bartenders, hotel desk clerks, etc. but NEVER show it to a cop or try to get on an airplane with it!

Back right out of high school in the late 1970s, I came across a mail order company that made convincing ID cards that looked similar to the California driver's license at the time. Only flag I saw that most people missed is that the card said "Indentification" instead of Identification. I *ahem* "distributed" a few among friends for a handling fee.

A quick search found this company, http://www.fullidentity.com/Default....Setup&CatID=14 which does personal IDs. The cost looks reasonable, $4.75 each for 1-99 cards. That was the only one I looked at, but I'm sure that there are other companies out there that perform the same service. I don't go out dressed so I have no need for alternate ID, but thought it might be fun to make up an "Official Crossdresser" card. Then I'd be a "card carrying" TV.

msniki48, youu posted while I was typing. The "card carrying TV" remark was just a joke. I had no idea that there was an actual transgendered ID card out there. I hope I didn't cause any offense with the remark.
    Last edited by Joanie_Shakti; 01-17-2010 at 02:36 PM.

I had to have my drivers license re-done this year and since I'm full time anyway...
    It still has my birth sex and name, but at least the picture looks like me now.
    I haven't been ID'd since updating it, but if I ever am, I ready. Tee-He-He.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    The closest thing I've done to this is get some glossy business cards made up with my fem pic, email and phone number. I've given out a few to very special people.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

You can I guess. I just don't feel the need to do that other than self gratification maybe. If a PO stops me, I would just whip off my wig if necessary.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What I did when I first started going out in public was make a series of pictures. The first one was all male, the second was foundation added, the third was the eyes made up, and the last one was all girl including contacts and wig. I never used it but thought it would save having to dewig and wipe makeup off to prove who I was.
    Sally