Thread: The attitude of GG's

What has been you're response to your SO CDing?

This question is for GG's.

I was thinking to myself today about being married and how my crossdressing has effected my family both negetively and positively. My crossdressing has effected my family positively mostly. My wife does her makeup more often giving me hints and tips along the way, but hates seeing me all dressed up. So I was wondering how the attitude of the SO's of us crossdressers has been effected. Do you wear makeup more? do you wear classier clothing since you found out? Do you feel more confident about you're look or just more concious? Do you laugh with or at your SO more? In general how has you're attitude changed towards general day to day routines?

Hannah~~
    Last edited by angpai30; 01-24-2010 at 01:30 AM.

Aspiring Member

It's Been Fantastic

Coming out to my wife was the best thing that ever happened to me. We're much closer than before, share more interests, and generally are much more happy and relaxed with each other. After all, having a deep-dark secret is really condusive to a loving relationship. The shock of discovery and the hurt feelings alone would destroy a lot of marriages!!

So we share everything clother, make-up etc. Talk and giggle like two girls (at home). Sure we have our spats and disagreement like any couple, but they're never really about CDing.

I can hardly speak for everyones relationship, but (IMHO) if your honey is even close to being understanding I'b find a way to broach the subject.

XOXO Danielle