Thread: What shade are you?

Lucy.T

Post What shade are you?

A thought occured to me this morning about the different shades of crossdressers.
    It has been mentioned here before about who regard themselves as crossdressers. From wearing panties, stockings and lingerie, to high heels or boots, from skirts and dressers, to full blown makeover sessions with wigs etc.
    I know people who are purely into panties and consider themselves to be crossdressers. Cannot this be said of gg's who wear boxer shorts?
    Or what about women who wear there boyfriends/husbands shirts or sweaters?
    I have noticed that when the girls here go out dressed they tend to go all the way, to pass themselves off as female to the general public.
    Skirts, dresses, tops, hair/wigs, make-up, shaven/waxed, the way they walk and act, etc.
    I was wondering if there are any girls here who go out in simply a skirt? No other effort made to disguise the fact they are a guy. No make-up or wig, just a casual t-shirt/sweater and trainers.
    I'm not looking to put anyone into any class, but was curious as to what level people go to while out in public.
    I'm sure probably all of us have been out wearing panties or lingerie under our normal male attire, but what about outer clothing?
    We have all seen or been to a fancy dress party where some guy was in drag, a maids outfit for example, but didnt make the effort to be totally convincing, the way we do while out.
    For me, I have always gone all the way, wanting to viewed as a girl. But I would also like to be able to simply nip out the shops in a comfy skirt, without having to shave to the bone and take an hour to apply the perfect make-up and wig, and yet still feel nervous knowing I'm really a guy enfemme.
    Anyone have comment on this?

Thanks

Lucy xXx

Amelie
    In the past I tried going out in different levels of drag. I found it strange how people reacted to each level. If I wore black leggings with an oversized T-shirt not many people bothered with it, But the same leggings and a straight skirt the same length as the t-shirt and everyone is calling me names. I have tried other styles of half drag, getting the same reaction with each. Sometimes with a wig sometimes without, female shoes- male shoes, days with make-up to days with no make-up. The days I dressed totally female were the days of least harrasment. Anyway I'm a make-up fiend, I must have make-up on to the extreme.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I don't know if I am a shade. I do everything from just wearing lingerie to the full blown makeover. It depends on what kind of time I have and what I am doing. I wear pantyhose every day, as a male, with shorts to work and everywhere. Makeovers 3 times a year or so. Dress up and do it all myslef a few times a month. I guess you could call me a shade of pink.
    Last edited by Jennifer_Ph; 08-05-2004 at 07:50 AM.

i want to go out and be attracted by men. i would like to dress to that effect

Aspiring Member
    Lucy,

When I went to the Sidmouth Festival last year there was a guy on one of the stalls selling GG's clothing. he was wearing one of his skirts with a guys t shirt and guy sandles

My shade >>> sherlyn

hi girls
    It's simple for me .. i never dress until sherlyn is looking back at me from my mirror ....i don't wear female clothing as my male self ..never have ,,, .. well... hehe .. i do sneak in dressing rooms too try things on ...lol but never wear unless i am sherlyn ... simply ..... im sherlyn or him no in betweens..

Sherlyn

shavedinpanties
    i'm a very light shade. I usually only wear panties. Ocassionally, I wear cami's under my sweaters.

A shade of white, comming over blue and yellow and some burgundie and orange and very little fuchsia. As contrast - black.

I wear panties on almost daily basis. Sleep regularly in nighgowns or oversized Tees (always hatet p.j.) Wear wool tights in winter (hate being cold). Sometimes take softcup bra for a leisure day or sleep. Then when it hits - it goes full blown - everything included. Usually hits by spring and summer.

A shade?...what shade? How about rainbow...

Color me a crossdresser who loves wearing lacy, sexy and very feminine woman's lingerie. Although black is my all around favorite color, I also wear white, beige, pink, blue...you name it, I've bought and worn it.

I guess besides the lacy, silky, and smooth textures of woman's lingerie one of the biggest draws for me is the variety of colors that I can wear.

Rainbow Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Amelie
    As far as what shade I would be, Definitely black, until they invent a color that is darker.

Hi Lucy,

This is a good question. I don't consider myself as a full on crossdresser. I don't want to be able walk down the street dressed as a women and be able to pass. I like to wear lingerie and sometimes skirts and tops - I have yet to wear a dress but would like to try a little black dress soon. I do think that I'd like to wear a skirt out and about, because I find them comfortable and not because I'd like to look like a woman. So I would say I'm a light shade of crossdresser - mainly lingerie and behind closed doors. Saying that however, I would love to have a make over with wig, shoes, make-up one day just to see how it feels.

Nicola xx

jamiesizzle

LOL I thought we where going to talk bout foundation!

But as far as this is concerned I agree with Sherlyn, Unless I'm Jamie wearing feminine items just doesn't apeal to me. It used to, I don't know if my contiued dressing has sparked multiple personalities or what but there is James and his wardrob, he likes looking good but masculine and then there is Jamie and her wardrob she's as fussy as any girl about her look, makeup, shoes, ect

When I go out, it is all or nothing... well it always full wigged, madeup and I like the sexy but not to far over the edge. I like to be noticed, as a lady with something up my sleeve. I dress to fulfil my fantasy... heels, hose and hair!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Emily Black

For me..

.... when in public, it's all or nothing. If I'm not convinced it just isn't fun - and scary (which is another find of fun!) I mean, some people think I have a serious disorder - so shouldn't I take it seriously and do the best I can? I love it when I either imagine or beleive that guys give me the once over and women wonder "where does she find the time to look so good?" That place is the ultimate place to be - for me.