Thread: Your Guy Name (ftm)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar

Your Guy Name (ftm)

This has been done so I hope it doesnt get killed.
    Maybe it could be a sticky. I wanna try to get as many guys as possible.

My name kinda chose me. I used to be very active in Harry Potter Chat Rooms. Especially Role Play. Thats how I met my fiancee. I used to be Ron all the time and people just assumed I was a boy which is what i wanted. I was asked once what my name was and I just said Ron.
    I used to get so annoyed by my fiancee and her bff calling me Ronald McDonald that I added an O to make them stop and to be Mexican lol.
    Ronaldo Hector John.
    Hector cuz I just like it.
    John.. can you guess? *points to siggy* Also Lennon though. And its a sturdy name and if i choose it as my main name it still sounds like Ron for my fiancee.

Its not official yet. I have sent my mom on a task to find out what they were gonna name me since they all thought/KNEW i was gonna be a boy. I might change it around who knows.
    My given name is Denise. Which hasnt been so bad lately. When someone says my name they say Denise but as soon as they see me they say Dennis. Which is cool. That happened today at the optometrist. =)

So..
    Your given name.
    Your chosen name.
    ???????????????????

oohh justin bieber vid!
    Last edited by halfman_halfamazing; 01-19-2010 at 08:06 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.