Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Chest Op Is Upon Me:):):)

All the best to you and a speedy recovery! Keep us posted!!!
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

Thinking about you buddy
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Felix has posted a few new statuses on his FB page, so I know he's been up n is doing well, if not tired and spaced out, lol. Great to know it's gone well Felix bud, now take it easy n recover soonest my friend

LMAO you guys!!!! Yeah when I got back from theatre at about twelve I was high as a kite. I got straigh onto face book and replied to as many peeps as I could before I needed to sleep? Mr Kneeshaw basically took 300 grams from each side twice as much as what he planned. Whhen he came to see me last night he was pleased and said he may not need to do any more liposuction which may mean he can go straight for the subcutaneous mastectomy through the areoli which is what he is planning next time fingers crossed. He is a brill surgeon and the nurses here are ace and really interested in my story and what's going on re my surgeries. Thanx everyone once again for all your friendship and support and ill keep ya updated as to how its going coz he's waiting now for the skin to naturally shrink back. He said I have to wear my binder 24/7 for the next six weeks. Xx Felix ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Glad all went well hang in there.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Great news Felix, I'm happy to hear you came through it fine. I'm also glad the doc was able to get more done than he expected, wonderful news.

You take care and heal fast.

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

That's great Felix! It's wonderful that it went so well!
    Red Heels!

Great news! Glad you are doing well.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

Fab news Felix ............. (but gentle ones) from Debs and I
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Can I have your leftover breast tissue????^^

Oh I'm kidding, best wishes, a speedy recovery and to a positive outcome Felix
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]