Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A nice birthday supprise

A nice birthday supprise

Hi everyone. Today I was going through the photo section and came accross BallBelles photo what a beautiful older girl. The reason I am bringing this up as tomorrow I will turn 60 yrs old and feeling well kinda depressed. I was thinking my crossdressing days are over and thought I would make the last big final purge and sadly move on with my life but that single delightfull photo made me realize theres hope for this older girl yet. so thank you BallBelle I only wish I looked eveh close as you do when Dolled up thanks Missy

Wait!!! I'm almost 58 and don't plan to quit any time soon!! I even hope to keep playing ice hockey into my 60's!! Your never too old!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Yeah, what Karren said. I plan to keep on keepin' on even if it's in 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am 77, and still dress virtually every day. Of course, without my dear late wife, I don't do as much as I used to. Your age is a state of your mind, it can run you or you can ignore it! I choose to ignore it!

There is no doubt that I am a man, but I like to wear to wear feminine clothing, so I do!! Whenever possible!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    Yeah, what Karren said. I plan to keep on keepin' on even if it's in 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Joni I was on the floor so long they thought I'd had a stroke...Carol

wait till you are 75. then you are getting old.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

hey Missy I just turned 60 also 1/6/2010, and this Sunday night my sister-n-law and I are going out, yeah me!! Jennifer for the first time! not sure what club, or hell maybe all of em! but hey girl you can't give up yet, hell you can't anyway Missy won't let you! maybe you think you can but OOOh no! in a few weeks she'll be back bigger and stronger than ever, and you'll wish you never gave up all your sexy,beautiful things , so give it a rest and you'll be back in the saddle again you'll see Love-ya Jenn
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I'm 61 and dressing more than ever in my life, as Sissysteph said "age is in your mind" don't let it be a stumbling block.

Hi Missy,

I wouldn't feel depressed, I turned sixty last October. I still feel the same about dressing as I did at forty, and still get out in real world, just as much then as now. Even got a compliment on my boots yesterday, from a man while I was using the ATM at my local bank. At first I thought he said, nice boobs. When I looked back at him kind of surprised. He clarified his remark and said, boots ma,am, and pointed at them. Made me laugh and made my day.

Huggs, Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

I just started collecting my Social Security at the minimum age allowed. I need the money for makeup (which I need more of at my advanced age).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

73 y.o. here, and require more and more Nancy time than ever before. I'm waiting for the opportunity to spend a day or two at a makeover salon, perhaps when the wife goes away for a short time. If they're willing, I'll take a chance on going out, etc.

60. Wish I was that young. I'm 66 and an enjoying dressing more than ever now. What a wonderful way to end the day by putting a skirt on. Denise

63 shortly and doing more now than i ever did and loving each and every moment

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

60, oh I remember 60. Them were the good old days. There is only one thing you can do "LIE about your age" and continue.....

How about saying your are 61, no purging at 61 and beyond (your too old by then)
    Margo

59 in a couple months and the rest of you girls inspire me. I'm sure not going to quit, but still looking forward to the first time out in public witch will come someday.

Over at 60? NEVER!!! It is the start of a time that being en femme can be better than ever!
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I am 77, and still dress virtually every day. Your age is a state of your mind, it can run you or you can ignore it! I choose to ignore it!
    Will be 81 next month and find that the joy of dressing gets stronger. Mostly in the closet with perhaps 2 or 3 weekly sessions of 3 to 4 hours when my wife is at work. Sometimes I get an opportunity to escape and travel then I can dress all day and get out in the wide world. Particularly I enjoy car and train travel and visiting the cities for shopping etc.

A Sissystephanie says "Your age is a state of your mind", it is only a date on one's Birth Certificate. There is a saying that a man is only as old as the woman he feels, so do NOT hand in your clogs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    Over at 60? NEVER!!! It is the start of a time that being en femme can be better than ever!
    Carole and the others have it totally right! I'm out en femme way more than ever and lovin' it! O.K., don't get a lot of guy looks or pick-up lines, but there is a whole lot less stress too.

And besides, a woman never tells her age! So just set your clock back a few. If I was over 60 I'd drop 50 pounds and ten years! (And maybe I did! )

Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    I plan to keep on keepin' on even if it's in 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs.
    Joni I was on the floor so long they thought I'd had a stroke...Carol
    You fell off of your 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs? Are you alright? Can you get up?
    Last edited by Persephone; 01-20-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Considering that I turn 71 in four weeks I would love to be 60 again and know then what I know now. When I am enfemme most guess that my age is in the early 50's.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I am 65 and loving it. Retirement is great. I couldn't wait to get out of the rat race I helped to create

Like Karren I'm almost 58 and I don't plan on giving up on anything. I play basketball with the 20 yr olds when I get a chance and can still get out of the way of a fast moving vehicle.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Platinum Member

No Time Soon

Hi Missy
    At 67yrs. and retired it's more fun than ever.
    I cut back on shopping just a little.
    It doesn't look like dressing is going to slow down anytime soon.

Orchid

I hit the big SIX OHHHHHH last week as well..just another day on the calender for me...I don't see me slowing down any time soon either..
    Kris

Silly Rabbit!

Vanna White is nearly 53! Is there anyone here who wouldn't want to look that good?

Tina Turner is 70! Ditto.

Raquel Welch is 59! Need I say more?

Maggie Smith is 75!

Enjoy yourself - there is no reason to feel like you are old and are not attractive.

Guy-me is a year away from 60 - jj is much younger!

BTW, when I was 32-33 they installed lights for a softball field where Guy-me still plays. The first game that year he hit a line shot that clipped the light pole about 40 feet over the fence. He intends to hit another one on his 60th Bday.

-jj
    Last edited by jenniferj; 01-20-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: stupid type - darn nails! edit two amusing guy anecdote

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm doing more now that I'm 60 than I did before. The same challenges and the rewards are just as sweet. Just remember to moisturize!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.