Thread: Wonderful 1st outing

Wonderful 1st outing

I went out this evening for the very first time as Sarah!!! It was so exciting and very nervous also.
    I went to get my nails done. I went late to try and not run into a bunch of GG's there but there were still 3 in the shop. I walked in and the lady behind the counter asked " My I help you maam?" She was sitting right across from me, not 3 feet away. I don't think she was that blind she didn't have glasses on. I was so pleased with my look after that. Unfortuantely my voice gave m away. When I talked her mouth dropped. Anyway as I sat down a couple of the ladies getting their nails done looked at me. Both smiled knowingly but said not a word or laughed at me. Anyway but the time the young lady got done adding the acrylic nails, the other customers were all gone. Now I had the 3 ladies that worked there standing there talking to me and asking me about how I feel dressing as a woman, why I do it and they were even giving me pointers on my makup and the style of my wig.
    All in all it was a wonderful first night out. I am gonna head out again to the a local watering hole, since I am sooooooo up from having such a wonderful outing.
    Now all I can say is that it is vry hard to type with these wonderful red nails!!
    Sarah

That's a nice first time out. You are now free to explore our world from a different perspective.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Just another 'Gurl'
    That is an incresible first outing. I am so impressed and envious. I wish I had your courage to get my nails done, let alone on the first outing. You go girl!!!
    Just another man in a dress

Sounds like a great outing. Good for you!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    That does sound like a great first time out. Mine was a disaster so it's always nice to hear about success like yours. How long do you plan to keep the nails on?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    once you go out, you definitely get hooked. congrats on your first outing and may you have many more sweetie.
    when in doubt, dress

Your story is great. Maybe it will inspire me.

That's GREAT

I'm glad you had a great first time out. I think those ladies working in the salon just made a customer for life. Enjoy your time out & about, I know I have.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Congrats Sarah, now that you are out there will be no stopping you.
    living the dream

sounds like fun & your nails are pretty too!

glad you had fun!