Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Okay! I can't keep it to Myself anymore!!

Ohh thats great news i hope it goes well for you!

sorry the late reply dident spot this thread

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Does that mean that we eventually get sexy pictures of more than just your face? [/SIZE]
    yeah Trey !! and Congratulations ,, I am just seeing this thread ,,even the shy ones are pulling for you

Dutchess
    IG : Knightress Oxide

In Florida, surgery is tomorrow... I have an appointment today at four with the surgeon...Not sure yet what time I have to be at the surgical center in the morning....Will give more details when I know them....Not scared at all, just really anxious for it to all be done....It's been a long time coming....I'm not sure I even believe it yet...LOL Guess I will when I wake up sore as hell....Not that I care, I will go through WHATEVER it takes to just be done with this....Hard to believe today is the last day I will ever have to worry about binders, etc. Fifty years in the wrong body....tomorrow, I get the RIGHT one.... (and, I'm here with My roommate, who is great....and....My lady came all the way from Canada to be here with Me....she's wonderful...she really is....I am just feeling really blessed and lucky right now....Please send all the good energy tomorrow you can....
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    I am just feeling really blessed and lucky right now....Please send all the good energy tomorrow you can....
    You got it, Brother. All the good Karma and luck I can send, and then some. Be well.

Hugs,

Melissa

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    Good Luck and lots of for SirTrey! will keep my fingers crossed for you,hope the last bit of waiting isnt too terrible, this is always the part where the seconds seem to last days... let us know how you are when you feel up to it,we will be worrying! ,christina
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Sending you LOADS of good karma bro

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

I wish you the best Trey.

Teri

Trey. Here's to everything going perfectly tomorrow

My best of everything to you guy. I'm very happy for you.

Take care and heal quickly.

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

You and your surgeon will be in my prayers, Trey.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I’m so happy for you dude, sending you all my energy and high pain tolerance too you better send it back end of March/ start of April when I have bits cut out too aye? Cause I’ll need it!

It’s about time you had this done espesh after it being cancelled etc etc, sounds like your lass is awesome man that’s she’s travelled such a trip for you! One to keep!

You’ll be in my thoughts. I’ll pray for you! Take care, and btw I’m so !”£$%^& jealous of you I could actually cry. Lol.

All the best!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Well.....I am back at the hotel, pillows propped up all around Me....but I am typing.... The surgery went well, the doctor expects the results post-healing to be excellent....The procedure took about two hours, I woke up and they kept Me a very short period of time because I woke up and got up into a chair right away....I have some pain, but not too bad, really...Pain meds help a lot....I expected to be in more pain than I am, but Lisa says it's because of the pain meds they gave Me there before I left....If this post makes no sense (it does to Me), blame the anesthesia....I'm still a little fuzzy-headed.....Will keep you all updated, thanks for the good energy....It worked!
    Ever The Opportunist

Wow, you are one tough dude! I didn't expect to see a post from you for a couple days at least.

I'm glad you came through safely, get well soon. (but not too tight, I know you're sore)
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Platinum Member
    hey dude, glad to hear things went well ...also glad to see Lisa is keeping you in check lol...the meds are definitely making you fuzzy

That's great Trey! Heal fast!
    Red Heels!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    the meds are definitely making you fuzzy
    I thought he always looked that way.

Great to hear all went well Trey. Trust me, keep the meds on board for a week or so. They can be your friend.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

i am very happy for you!

All the best to you

Kate

Glad to hear things have gone well ... ... get plenty of rest and enjoy the meds..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great news Trey.. I'm glad everything went well. I hope your pain is gone before your little helpers are.

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Update....Incredibly, I am having very little pain.....Can't sleep, though....I am a chronic insomniac, but I figured with the pain pills, I would sleep at least some...but I can't sleep on My back, never have been able to, and I'm not allowed to lay on My side or stomach (obviously)....There is hardly anything in the drains at all....I really feel quite good for someone who just had surgery 18 hours ago....I can already tell her did a really good job, though....The bandages will come off and the drains will come out on Monday....I'm excited to see how it looks! Again, thanks so much for the care and support...I will keep you posted....
    Ever The Opportunist

Glad it all went well hun, gentle
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

GypsyKaren
    I'm glad you're doing okay, get some rest.

KS

Yay im glad it went well i hope it all heals well.

I too could not ever sleep on my back well i always sleep on my tummy but for the 3 months after op i couldent do that!
    What i found was if i used pillows to make it so im almost sitting while i sleep that helped also pillows under each arm so the weight of my arms dident pull on my chest.

Glad to hear your not in too much pain and dont forget rest as much as you can for the first 2 weeks at least

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    congratulations mister! so glad to hear everything went well! how long before you can hit the gym and work on those rippling pecs us girls love so much?
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    All the good healing energy possible being sent from Iowa to ya !

Glad to hear that the surgery went so well, soon you'll be able to sleep anyway you want

There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I appreciate them a lot...I'm pretty nauseous from the meds now, but still not a lot of pain....and I'm really tired, it would be nice to be able to sleep more than I am (am getting an hour or so here and there)....but I have to say, I thought it would be far worse than it has actually turned out to be....I was extremely impressed with both Dr. Garramone and the surgical center....Excellent care....Both called Me today to see how I was doing, the doctor and the center....and I can already tell I am going to like the results just by how flat I am with the bandages....It's funny to know your chest is re-done and have no idea where your nipples are....LOL....Guess I will find out on Monday....When you have this done, they remove them, trim them down, and re-position them on your chest....and you lose feeling there, so....I have no idea where they actually are now or what they look like....The unveiling is Monday morning at ten...Guess I will see it then.... All I know is, this is it....The final thing....Two years on T, now this...and I am ready and able now to just LIVE MY LIFE....The transition is over, I am there....Have a wonderful girlfriend, wonderful friends, and a whole new lease on life....
    Ever The Opportunist