Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Okay! I can't keep it to Myself anymore!!

Congrats, Trey!

Donna

Update.....Feeling better today than yesterday...I haven't had much pain at all, but yesterday, I did feel pretty wiped out....Slept/rested off and on....and the bandage got pretty tight for a while due to swelling (which is normal)....Woke up this morning and it felt like the swelling has gone down some, although the bandage is still tight....Less coming out of the drains now, although, really, I haven't had a ton of drainage....I haven't taken any pain meds since last night and I don't really feel like I need to....Being here in Florida where it's so beautiful, I much prefer NOT to be all doped up so that I can get out and at least enjoy some of the benefits of being here..There's a lot going on, this being Super Bowl week...There are a lot of concerts, events, etc. here in Fort Lauderdale relating to the Super Bowl since it's pretty much "down the street" in Miami....The Barenaked Ladies are having a free concert on the beach right outside our hotel on Saturday night, which we are planning on going to....things like that....anyway....that's My update, will keep you all posted....
    Ever The Opportunist

I keep reading bandage as bondage I'm glad you're doing ok and don't you be having too much fun flower... or you'll be getting what for when you come home!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Glad to hear everything is going well Trey, sounds like you get some extra benefits with the concerts and all so enjoy bro

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Congrats Trey, glad to hear the surgery went well and seems to be healing nicely. One more step closer to your goal.
    living the dream

GypsyKaren
    Bring me back some oranges, a Minnie Mouse doll, and Don Johnson.

KS

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    I'm happy for you trey! great to hear all is going good!

Mariah
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    I am so happy for you Trey, you are a really good looking man, you know.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

That's great that everything is going so well! Enjoy your time in Florida, there's a foot+ of snow in most places in northeast Ohio. I hope you enjoyed the BNL concert!
    Red Heels!

This is awesome news.Congrats Trey Nice to hear your starting to feel better too.I hope thats continuing.

We got nailed with snow up here in NY.Hope your enjoying the weather and happenings down there.Havnt been to a concert in a while,that sounds like fun (:

I was really happy to read this.Keep us posted.Im interested to hear what you think when the bandages come off (: Im so happy for you (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Update....I'm on My way back to Ohio....The appointment on Monday went really well, he took the bandages off and the drains out and it looks GREAT!! The scar lines are really thin and he didn't need to connect them in the middle....it's really tight....and really flat..... I am more than happy and would recommend this surgeon to anyone....I will take some pics when I get home and post them (not bare chested ones, lol)....For eight days post op, I am in almost no pain, just a little soreness...It feels so great to just put on a shirt, no binder or anything, and walk out the door....It's a whole new life....and I'm loving it....
    Ever The Opportunist

Great news Troy. I'm glad the surgeon did a perfect job and you're quickly on the mend.

Congratulations guy...

and why not bare chested?
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

This is a surgeon who needs his name posted everywhere and anywhere! Awesome. I can tell you that there are many doctors out there whose results would have been less desirable.

Keep healing Trey, great news glad all is working well
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Enjoy your freedom, Trey!
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Great news bro. Take your time and heal well my friend. Got to feel good for you to be YOU

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Good to hear you're on your way back, and that everything has gone well for you
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Great news Trey ............. sorry I am late tot he party hun ........... but I am chuffed to bits for you
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Thats great news Trey.. and Im so glad to hear things have gone really well for you... See you when you get back
    Long gone

glad to hear all is well.. have a safe journey home and see you soon
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks again everyone for your good wishes.... I can't tell you how much it's meant to Me....You are all really wonderful.....Anyway....I'm home.....Just a bit sore and a tiny bit of swelling now, which I didn't have before, but that's normal....and it will go down in a few weeks....Otherwise, I feel great....I'm not allowed to lift or reach for things and I have to keep close tabs on the nipple grafts, but I really do feel fantastic...This surgery was so much easier than I thought it would be....The doctor I had was Garramone, he is in Fort Lauderdale, FL....I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs this particular procedure, he really is the best....and his prices are very reasonable, too....The surgery center he uses is clean, very well run.....and everyone there was extremely nice to Me....He does a lot of FtM chests there, so they are used to it....No being treated like there is anything different about you...Just good, professional care....and you get five copies of your gender change letter, which is very well written (and all five copies are notarized originals, which is what the SS, DMV, and passport office want)....He does fantastic work, is very nice on a personal level, and his office staff is very friendly....They treat their patients very well....I took his office girls some pink and red mini cupcakes to say thank you when I stopped by there as I was leaving FL to pick up My letters....Just a really wonderful experience....and....I'm back....
    Ever The Opportunist

Good to have you back Trey
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I'm glad your back and everything looks good. Now just be sure you follow the doctor's orders and heal quickly

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Trey it is good to hear the surgery went well and you are on the mend and home again. Take care brother.

Teri

Heal up well, Trey. And congratulations again.

Hugs,

Melissa