Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone enjoy shocking/humiliation??

Does anyone enjoy shocking/humiliation??

Do any of you girls get off on shocking the public or humiliation or being called a sissy?? Actually, have any of you brave girls being super-brave and gone into a male toilet while en femme. This is something I was NEVER do!!!

This is something I like doing ever since I have taken my private crossdressing out in the public

For example, while walking down a street in a busy city centre, I just decided to march into a hotel foyer where a large crowd had gathered. I simultaneously cringed/relished the sensation as I walked on the marble floor with my 5 inch metal-tipped stilettos (the noise was so deafening and erotic)

The thing about going out en femme is that you are SO VULNERABLE. I know - sometimes you can be vulnerable en drab... Anyway, I would be wary of sitting down in a cafe and being harassed by some tranny-hater but I digress.

Apart from the fetish/erotic side of Xdressing, nothing beats that wonderful sensation of mingling among the public as an anonymous incognito tranny!!!!
    You are NOT crossdressed until you are wearing high heels!

the erotic black patent stiletto heel... surely there is no greater aphrodisiac??

Fag & sissy r terms I hate !!!!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    I was out in mainstream daylight public this week for an appointment with my dr. Rush hour,, I passed by several hundred people on the sidewalk,, I wanted to test my look and passabilitity.
    I was dressed conservative but with 4" knee high boots.

Im a reasonably good with make up, but i m a large tgirt if you take a close look i will be read everytime.

Results,,

75% no reaction,, 15 % eyecontact and a smile,, mostly women, 10% a weired 2nd glance,

Interesting.

xo Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

For me it's not a sexual or feeling humiliated thing.

For me it's who I really am inside. It's the real me. I grew up from as long back as I can remember wishing I would have been born a girl.

Vicki

I have always wanted to be a girl ! MsA 24/7
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I've over dressed, or over glitzed to go to my P.O. box a few times and the only negative reactions I get are from old ladies who snarl at me......it's a kick to do it occasionally.....btw old men get kind of a look like they're going to drool........................

The last thing I would ever want to do is shock anyone with who I am. IMHO if we are looking for acceptance then those who are paving the way by being out en femme when not passable do us shy ones a great favour by being their own loveable selves. I think this is especially true in interactions with the elderly (not just seniors). We need to respect that they will not change. No shocking for me!...Dee

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraCassidy
    The thing about going out en femme is that you are SO VULNERABLE. Apart from the fetish/erotic side of Xdressing, nothing beats that wonderful sensation of mingling among the public as an anonymous incognito tranny!!!!
    [SIZE="2"]I like the vulnerability – this is my elixir, the thing that gets me “high.” I need an excursion into the real world now and then to reset my vulnerability meter. It’s the most curious sensation to be all dressed up, in your own little world, yet out and about in a hostile environment. Fun! I would have problems trying to explain this to a non-crossdresser, but, luckily, that’s not a problem around here…

I remember one trip I did, many years ago, where I traveled from Massachusetts to Connecticut to drop off some artwork at a show in New Haven. I was completely dressed, enjoying the tactile pleasure of my femme “uniform,” when I suddenly felt extremely vulnerable (and fearful). Somewhere in western Rhode Island I pulled off the highway and found a secluded spot to change into my drab clothes. Later that same day, on the return trip, I felt so uncomfortable in male mode that I just had to change back into Freddy. Once that was accomplished, I smiled all the way home, without a drop of debilitating vulnerability. I think fatigue was a problem earlier in the day, magnifying any perceived vulnerability I may have fostered by dressing to become vulnerable…

We all have our own levels of comfort and vulnerability – mine is patently non-aggressive in nature…[/SIZE]

I don't pass as it is I don't want the extra attention.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Me vulnerable? Doubt it. Actually I more enjoy humiliating other people, especially when they act like morons.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sometimes, I do dress to express a "**** you" attitude when I'm in that kind of mood. But you also have to be willing to accept that you may get just that reaction back, and be ready to deal with the consequences.

Do I like feeling vulnerable? No, but then I rarely do. Being over six feet tall and described by a friend as One Big Bitch tends to help. Not looking like I'm scared or a victim does too.

But yes, I've walked through the middle of a busy mall with my head up and hearing my heels on the tile floor and knowing I'm the center of attention and just smiled...
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Gold Member
    My pay stubs are humiliation enough for me.

Shock - one time I disconnected an ignition wire on the engine while the car was running, shocked me hardcore.

For the rest, yeah being called names is not fun.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Shock - I am guilty from time to time in going to regular places and shocking the normal folk. One of my favorite tricks is to go into a starbucks on the way to clubbing. Fun and I get a caffine jolt to help me stay up late! But I am not as brave as you might think, I pick a starbucks in a nice part of town where hip tolerant peeps are likely to be hanging out at.

Humilitation - Nope not looking for that and have been the target of such type thing. Once a performer at a straight bar singled me and a friend out. Announced between sets there were two ******** in attendance. I hauled bootie outta there. Next worst deal was at a waffle house late at night. Anyway personally I don't find that to be a thrill.

Sissy - sure call me one but only in the bedroom.

I think I safely say that this thread proves that the reasons for dressing are as varied as the people who do it. While I've certainly used a male restroom when dressed, even once when I was out en femme and not as "guy in skirt."

Honestly for me the whole sissy phenomenon bothers me a bit, there's just a hint too much misogyny in it for me.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

No, I'm not interested in shock or humiliation.
    warmly, Linnea

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Humiliation. No way. I don't mind humiliating single cell bigoted transphobs when I get the oportunity, but that isn't even that much fun anymore. Its kind of like fishing in an aquarium. Sure you will get something but there isn't that much sport in it.

Shocking the public. Not really. I enjoy being a woman and being accepted as a woman.

I will admit I am an adrenaline junkie. I do enjoy the rush when I enter a new social situation en femme. The first time shopping, flying, going out to eat or almost any activity en femme is comparable to skydiving. Deep down you know its going to be all right, but all that you can think about before you go out the door is all of the bad things that may happen. Once it is over you think wow that was fun and really all too easy.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Now and then I get men who want me to be their dominatrix and be humiliated but I am not into the reverse and have myself called names of any sort or be humiliated, I just want to be treated no different from any other female. Everyone is different in what gets them off per-say, if that is you thing there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    SRS January 27

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

Talking Good ol maple syrup.

QUOTE Deidra Cowen: Next worst deal was at a waffle house late at night...
    Well, nothing good ever happens at a waffle house!
    Lol that is such a southern thing. Some of my extended family is from florida and that always made me laugh...WAFFLE HOUSE hahaha.
    Now back on topic..I don't think the majority of us dress to go out and shock someone into acceptance. And as for the humiliation aspect that is another topic that isn't the same behavior as the "shock". Its two different things. You enjoy projecting yourself onto complete strangers in an attention grabbing way,and non submissive. However you also want the submissive humiliation of a dominate partner. Am I confused?
    I do understand what you mean but I guess I'm asking if you are confusing shock and awe with kink..
    April
    Last edited by April Renee; 01-24-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: just needed it

Aspiring Member

Don't know

Can't say I'd enjoy "shocking or huumiliation" never having experienced it. I do however, enjoy reading about it......So Hmmmmmmmmm????

I've occasionally enjoyed humiliation fantasies but I doubt I would like being humiliated in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-chan View Post
    I've occasionally enjoyed humiliation fantasies but I doubt I would like being humiliated in real life.
    Well said. Having fantasies is one thing, but I realize that the reality wouldn't be anywhere near enjoyable. Therefore, not something I would do.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Humiliation. No way. I don't mind humiliating single cell bigoted transphobs when I get the oportunity, but that isn't even that much fun anymore. Its kind of like fishing in an aquarium. Sure you will get something but there isn't that much sport in it.

Shocking the public. Not really. I enjoy being a woman and being accepted as a woman.

I will admit I am an adrenaline junkie. I do enjoy the rush when I enter a new social situation en femme. The first time shopping, flying, going out to eat or almost any activity en femme is comparable to skydiving. Deep down you know its going to be all right, but all that you can think about before you go out the door is all of the bad things that may happen. Once it is over you think wow that was fun and really all too easy.
    My sentiments exactly. My goal when I'm out and about is to fade into the background, no second glances...when I'm interacting with the people I meet it's as a woman, not some guy in a dress trying to shock them. You are so right about the adrenaline rush, no matter how many times I do this it's still a thrill, and doing new and different things as a woman is what I live for, like last week I went to a city council meeting dressed as a working woman, it was so cool being unrecognized.
    Last edited by windycissy; 01-24-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Me vulnerable? Doubt it. Actually I more enjoy humiliating other people, especially when they act like morons.
    While I do like positive comments, being passed by with no reaction whatsoever wouldn't hurt my feelings either. I don't even mind the stupid sheeple provided they can be quiet about it or not bring to my attention that they have a problem.

As far as vulnerability I am not exactly small either and if you don't know better my face naturally tends to look mean or angry. The standards I learned in grade school apply there anyway; you may win but it won't be a painless victory!

The closest we have come to maybe directly shocking people is we've noticed that when I am out with my wife and wearing nail polish or boots under ladies jeans the sheeple always give her the dirty looks. I want to have two t-shirts printed. The first is for her and will state "Stop looking at me he dressed himself." The other for me will have "Yes it is, No I'm not!"
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    Shock - I am guilty from time to time in going to regular places and shocking the normal folk. One of my favorite tricks is to go into a starbucks on the way to clubbing. Fun and I get a caffine jolt to help me stay up late! But I am not as brave as you might think, I pick a starbucks in a nice part of town where hip tolerant peeps are likely to be hanging out at.
    I never try to shock -- I try to blend in. But because I'm probably more optimistic than is warranted I try to go out in more upscale areas, where folks are usually on their best behavior.

Humilitation - Nope not looking for that and have been the target of such type thing. Once a performer at a straight bar singled me and a friend out. Announced between sets there were two ******** in attendance. I hauled bootie outta there. Next worst deal was at a waffle house late at night.
    I went to an open mike comedy thing -- a place where pros and amateurs test out their acts in LA. I was shocked to be treated well, and *not* singled out, although I was bracing for that to happen. The baddest boys, cursing up a storm, swaggering around, were actually nice to me after and chatted me up!

I know a couple of T-girls who go out of their way to basically say to the public: "Hey look at me, I'm a tranny!". Needless to say, I don't hang out with them.

I like what Delane said
    Sums up my feels around being out with my husband exactly.
    People usually give back what they perceive you're all about, so it's nice to put your best forward.

I hope I make sense.
    Presh GG