Thread: has anybody had comments on your looks wail in male mode

Smile has anybody had comments on your looks wail in male mode

Took my daughter to a cafe this morning and as i was buying a coffee, the woman next to me said what beautifull nails you have i didnt no what to say,so said thanks i try to look after them.
    Then latter that day i desided to visit a friends place when having a coffee just out of the blue he said, are you into the feminine look,I said do you like my earrings.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44936757@N07/

Aspiring Member
    While at a in=law holiday gathering I was dressed in a long sleeve pullover with a high collar, jeans and loafers with 1" heels. All basically adrogenous (I think). My step son said that I was lookiing like a female. My SO said, today, that others have asked her about my attire and appearance. It is androgenous unless I am dressing up.

I usually get comments on my hair, which is shoulder length and white (turned naturally). Another GG friend tells me I'm begining to look more like a woman than she does. I always wear femme jeans, clear polish and at least 2 earings maybe 4 or 5.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

No...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My married daughter's best friend called me a metrosexual. The sweet innocent teenage daughter of a lady waiting in line to pay for her purchases told me I had pretty feet. Mom and I had a good lite laugh at that one. I was wearing flip flops and had a clear polish on my toes. A sales girl at H&M told me I had pretty feet when I was trying on their flip flops (you can't go wrong at US$4.90 a pair!). I had on the same clear polish. I have had a few other compliments too. It sure is nice to hear those words. Makes me feel that I am doing a good job. By the way, all those comments came while I was in male mode.

I get Ma'am'd all the time... even if I haven't shaved... but I have had electro so there's not all that much left anyway... and my hair is shoulder length which I wear in a ponytail. It's a bit annoying sice I'm trying to pass as a guy when I'm not enfemme...

CAT

Quote Originally Posted by CATgirldo View Post
    I get Ma'am'd all the time... even if I haven't shaved... but I have had electro so there's not all that much left anyway... and my hair is shoulder length which I wear in a ponytail. It's a bit annoying sice I'm trying to pass as a guy when I'm not enfemme...
    I have the same situation, cat. It pleases me most of the time, but when I'm "crossdressed" and trying to pass as a guy it can be a bit disturbing in that it means I'm not truly passing en drab.

As to thechic's original post, it happened to me (again) just this past week. At the end of a meeting a woman came over to me and said, "You have such beautiful nails! They are so perfect, with no lines between the pink and white [a classic problem with some French style acrylics]. May I ask who does your nails?"

I told her who my manicurist was and also gave her the name of another good manicurist as an alternative since getting an appointment with my manicurist is very difficult. She was delighted.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You know, it strikes me (for the CDs who also get read occasionally while dressed) that you do send out both gender cues. You are, after all, bi-gendered. You do identify sometimes as male and sometimes as female, or maybe always as both. (Not the TSs )

I don't mean any disrespect by this. I know how discouraging it is to get 'sirred' in gal mode. Getting 'maamed' in guy mode balances everything off!
    Reine

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thechic View Post
    Took my daughter to a cafe this morning and as i was buying a coffee, the woman next to me said what beautifull nails you have i didnt no what to say,so said thanks i try to look after them.
    Then latter that day i desided to visit a friends place when having a coffee just out of the blue he said, are you into the feminine look,I said do you like my earrings.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44936757@N07/
    I've gotten compliments on my nails before while in boy mode (I always keep them long and usually with clear polish). One woman said I had the best nails she'd ever seen on a guy. I dress in a somewhat feminine or neutral way, so maybe women pick up on that.

Yes

I have had many comments about my finger nails. Mostly from my daughter & my sister. I have had some comments from others. The women I know (who know about Kim) tend to make the comments that are like "your nails look better than mine".
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

While talking with a hostess at a restaurant in Chicago my hand was resting on the podium when she commented “You have the nicest male hands she as ever seen”. I did have OPI Bubble Bath on my nails, but also am conscious about taking care of my nails and hands. The complement was very appreciated.

I'm a bit with CAT who posted along the lines of getting Mam'ed. When I was younger and skinny...I used to get Mam'ed in boy mode. Actually embarrashed me a time or two esp at work and made me mad I was not evidently acting macho enough!

On the postitive side before I drifted far into middle age I was a 'pretty boy!' Dammit those days are gone, but thankfully through the magic of makeup I can trowel on the slap and still look pretty decent.

Well the only comments on my looks are "Wow you are the spitting image of Brad Pitt"

I think its wonderful that so many care about their grooming when in male mode. Looking good is looking good whether butch, femm or androgynous. Although I only buff my fingernails, I take very good care of them with cream and managing the cuticles. Wrinkle / age spot cream has become a daily ritual as well as a little concealer, mascara, and light lip gloss. It may seem tame to you but it makes me feel great.

Back to the post - the first time I bought facial cream I received a very lovely compliment from the SA - she totally misguessed my age (54 at the time). I felt great!...Dee

I have always wished and dreamed as far back as I can remember as a child that I would have been born a girl.

I wish that at least I would have been given more feminine features to help me go out and pass easily as a girl.

So when dressed as a male if someone says something about me looks feminine or that some action of mine is feminine I am completely thrilled. It's makes me so happy inside.

Vicki

Platinum Member
    sadly not anymore - my given name is Kim, and once upon a time a guy commented on my name, and added that I had a feminine face. I'm not sure that I agreed - although secretly I hoped it was true!

One time my wife and I were at a grocery store and this little boy came up and asked me if I was a boy or a girl. cute kid wife got mad as H...

A few years ago, I was vacationing in the carribean with my gf at that time. We were strolling down the street when an older couple stopped me and said "hey you have really nice looking legs". I wasn't dressed as girl, but was in complete boy mode sporting a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. My gf at the time started cracking up and I was extremely embarressed and didn't know what to say, so I just walked away quickly. I regret not saying Thank You, the more I thought about that incident, the more flattered I became.
    Mimi Lee

No comments in male mode, unless you count "You look better as a woman."

I just got back from visiting my GF in France. I went to go meet some of her friends at a bar after dressing up all day. One of them told her "your friend is very beautiful". I took that to mean that the aura was still on me from dressing up and being happy...