Thread: Fe 2010

Fe 2010

This thread is not just about going out. It's about feeling good about ones self. You see I went to FE 2010 in Peabody Mass. I was in fem for 5 days in a row. I had never in my life spent so much time in fem before. I went to the First Event because I wanted to meet old friends and make new ones. I went because I wanted a vacation. A fem vacation at that. I had no idea how the experience would make me feel. OMG! I felt like a million bucks. I was feeling things that I never in my life experienced. It was truly fantastic. I was feeling joy,happieness,acceptance,pretty,a hole bunch of emotions all at the same time. Talk about a pink cloud, talking about heaven would be closer. I never felt so alive in all my life, I was having the time of my life. It was the most fun ever.

So what I want to try to communicate to all of my sisters is. Plan a trip to such an event. There are all kinds of them across this great country of ours. You all know of them. A lot of them are posted here. It does not matter if you can pass or not. You will be with people just like you in so many ways. And it takes all kinds of us to make the TG world go round. Just like this forum. Some on top, some not so on top. most in the middle. I know you will learn something form someone some how. And have a ball doing it. Sisters you will not find a easier place to get out and be yourself. So Make plans way ahead and Just do it. You won't regret it.

Still in the pink. Still smilling, still happy, Paul May.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

glad you had a good time,,, sounds fun..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Unfortunately, where I live - there's ONE "ball" a year - it recieves quite a bit of attention, and is mostly focused on gay/lesbian pride, and/or the few drag queens we have up here. It makes the paper every year, and I'm not hugely comfortable possibly having my pic on the front page. So......unless I want to spend several thousand dollars on plane tickets....guess I'm stuck.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".