Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlie cars

Question Girlie cars

I've just been sat in bed watching repeats of top gear as I have almost every morning since I was made redundant a few monthes ago and today they were in America driving 3 fantastic cars one of which was a new red corvette which I think would make a wonderful girlie car don't you?

Anyway I love cars and have owned some great girlie cars in the past but at the moment I own a GSI Astra and have done for a few years but I'm not quite sure how girlie it is compared with my old 306 GTI-6(Small French cars always seem girlie to me though)but I was wondering if others on this forum drive girlie cars?

BTW there are other questions on here about this but the last one I looked at was asking about 4 things(What car do you drive? what car would you drive? Is your car pink? and so on) and seemed for someone as thick as me slightly confussing.

Oh I'm thinking of changing my Astra for an Alpha Romeo

Now that's a girlie car right?

I seen last week a pink volkswagon with hello kitty on it,,,and a guy was driving it,,,,, now thats a girly car wouldnt you think?
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I have seen guys driving pink Mary Kay Cadillacs in the past. Does that count??

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar

I drive a lifted truck. its not girly but I live Alaska, so there are a lot of girls who drive trucks like mine. I dont think its so much the car you drive but how the details are done. do you have a dolphin, flower or Roxy sticker in the back window. What do you have hanging from your rear view? a garter, surprisingly not girly. a crystal on a string, girly.

If I could get a girly car, it would be my same choice as a manly car. a BMW M3, but instead of black with a black interior. I'd want White with a tan interior. Id want shiny chrome rims for a girly car but light weight racing rims for the black car. I'd want them both lowered the guys car would have dark tint and the badges shaved the girls car. the trim would be gold and that Roxy sticker in the rear window.

Thats just my interpretation and me saying how its the details not necessarily the vehicle
    Reality continues to ruin my life.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

-CALVIN & HOBBES-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have two Corvettes, a red 2004 coupe and a silver 65 coupe.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Personally, I think Megan's right. Like so many things it's how you dress it up. With the proper paint job, accessories and attitude, you could make anything girly. This probably goes for all of us as well.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I used to have a girlie car but these days I drive a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic and a Dodge Ram 3500 dually REGULAR CAB.

I do not drive church trucks or girly stuff. The funny thing is the lesbians love both of my vehicles and the guys love them to. I often cant get fuel without someone comming up and saying crap like "damm girl you drive a cool truck or bike".

Being a girl can be wierd at times but needless to say I just do whatever I want and really dont give the whole girlie concept much thought.

Now when I was pre operative I was a lot more sensitive to being girlie but then an old joke comes to mind here.

Your sitting in a room with 30 trans people. Some are CD, some are TS pre-op, some are TS post-op. If you sit there and pay attention you can pick out the post-op girls. How?
    The post opp girls look like crap. LOL. What I mean is they are more likely wearing jeans, t-shirts, no makeup, ect.

Doesn't matter to me. nothing hotter than a female in a big truck.

Tina L.

Anything with automatic transmission

/me ducks to avoid rotten fruit

I have a black 2004 Mustang. I got it because I needed a car and it was the least expensive on the lot. According to my wife, Mustangs are girlie. That surprised me, because I know very few girls who have them.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Banned Read only
    I bought my wife a M-B 350 CLK convertible (black, tan interior) for her 40th birthday - Renee rarely gets to drive it but it is a great chic car!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    I have a black 2004 Mustang. I got it because I needed a car and it was the least expensive on the lot. According to my wife, Mustangs are girlie. That surprised me, because I know very few girls who have them.
    Some girls do.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

My crappy minivan was girly, as was my cute sports car, albeit in different ways.
    Last edited by sempervirens; 01-27-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Nothing more girlie than my 03 black Ford Ranger FX4/Level II!! In West Virginia girls with her own 4wd truck are reveared and put up on a pedestal....... So much so they might even overlooking the fact they aren't really girls! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

there are two cars in my driveway, the girly mini cooper s and a ford falcon (definatly not a girly car)..

Aspiring Member
    I drive a hot yellow mini cooper

Well mine are not concidered girly but I have in the drive way 04 Yuko Denali XL, 95 Ford Explorer 4x4 off roader, 94 Merc grand Marquis, and my baby 71 Buick Sportwagon. Then I have the two Harley's 08 Fatboy and 08 Nightster.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

'07 Mustang convertable (6 cylinder). There's a GG (blond) in town with same car, hers is a GT though. Also '10 F350 crew cab that I haul an 11' slide in camper on. Wifes car is '10 Fusion hybrid. I like them all and have driven all in both modes of dress. Especially love the Mustang with top down and the wind blowing my hair.

Not girlie, womanly!
    I drive a town & Country Chrysler 7 passenger van, soccer mom style.

Aspiring Member
    Our car is listed on about.com as the #1 car for lesbians... Subaru Forester

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82 View Post
    there are two cars in my driveway, the girly mini cooper s and a ford falcon (definatly not a girly car)..
    This is my Falcon I had a few years back but had to sell. I loved the baby blue color and I miss her so much! Lots of head turning as I drove down the road.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    One of my cars is an '02 Toyota Celica.

Many call it a "chick" car but, I like it!

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Girlie car

I have and love my '02 Red T Bird. It's a fun car and gets lots of looks; esp. if I'm dressed and the top is down. I'd have included a pic but never could figure out how to do it. Oh, I did it!!

Barb
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

For this lady it would have to be a 1955 hard top T-Bird, baby blue, white top with porthole side windows, and all white interior. I have seen one when I was 15yrs old, a lifetime ago, but the image of that handcrafted sex on wheels has stuck with me for a long long time. Purrrrrrr kitty purrrrrrrr.

Teri