Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving legs!

Shaving legs!

Ive noticed alot of crossdressers on here have shaved legs,how do you get away with it if your fave past time is a secret??

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Smooth and silky

I think for me it's an expression of who I am. My wife was a bit shocked when I first shaved my legs, then the rest of the body hair below the eye brows. I make no pretense of why they are shaved but love to show them off to others. I think I'm hoping for some challenge or dialogue on the subject.

No doubt my wife must suspect, but doesn't know fully about my CD life. Although she is reticent to be in the bathroom when I shave my legs, sometimes we actually do it together after our showering with each other.

I will say that with the legs it's not uncommon anymore to see all sorts of men with smooth legs out in public. I am sooo tempted to ask them about bing CD but don't want a bad reaction in public.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    most of my co-workers don't get to see my legs.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

working out

I've been shaving just about everywhere for a few years and only one person has asked me about it. I don't just do it to be femme but also to see my progress with working out. It's really motivating to see the reduction as well as feeling.

"...how do you get away with it..."
    There is nothing to get away with. Nobody notices a man with hairless legs. I wore shorts all last summer with hairless legs and did not get a single comment. If you are exceptionally hairy your wife or SO may notice when you first shave, but if you can give them a good reason you'll be fine. (My reason was "They look much better in sheer nylons.")
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Nylon boy, once you shave your own legs for the first time and put on those nylons, OH buddy you are gonna, well, make sure you have plenty of time and privacy to yourself. You will want to do things to yourself that no woman should have to do.

In fact, your own legs MIGHT look as hot as mine and Joann's.
    Might have to compete here, well, the photo section
    Everyone will win
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Just do it! Athletes, movie stars, everybody's whacking their body hair these days, legs included. I do it for swimming, of course...

Most people don't see your legs especially in winter. What gets me is that my arms are shaved and I see hundreds of people up close that I see each week and no one has every commented.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've become comfortable enough with myself to were I just do it and don't really care what anyone else thinks. I wear shorts all the time at the gym, around family friends, and co workers. In the end, my legs are my legs and if I chose to shave them its my business and no one else's. The only person I feel I need approval from is my wife, and I have her approval.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Mine have been shaved since about 91. The only comments I have received were from a couple of women I work with. They saw me at an outdoor festival and told me how great my legs were. Otherwise no one has said a word to me about the subject.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

For exercise I swim laps at the gym. Either no one has noticed or no one cares, since no-one has mentioned them.

Heck, they've not even mentioned the nail polish.
    DonnaT

Since the Sixties
    If you really want to go deep into the hairless world, try an epilator (hair-puller). There's a lot more pain the first time, and the second time as the hairs grow back and ingrow (ewww!), but you don't get the immediate stubble and scratchiness as the cut-off hairs regrow. If you're prone to contact dermatitis, don't even consider this--it is provocation of the first magnitude. But if you've never experienced hairless limbs and don't need to respond to queries of how they came to be that way, you might consider giving it a go.

Personally, I've used the Braun Silk-Epil, but there are many others, all about the same in the pain to silky skin ratio.

out in cali alot of guys around my age shave their legs, its like a fad, or they are just secretly crossdressers themselves lol, so i jus go with that excuse if anyone says anything to me, then there are swimmers or surfers, im sure they shave too, so you can use alot of excuses. jus play it off right and IF anyone does say anything they wont give a crap.

Platinum Member
    I've been shaving my legs for at least 10 years now, and frankly nobody cares. My wife likes it, she often compliments my smooth skin. As for other people, I go to the gym, use the elliptical and lift weights - no reaction.

Of course, for me, it was easy. I'm fair skinned, blonde and didn't have a lot of noticable body hair to begin with. So, when I started dressing regularly at home, it was just so much nicer to be rid of the few blonde chest hairs, clean up my legs and trim my pubic area down to a neat little landing strip.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Took a while for me to get used to it. Now the site of body hair on anyone looks dirty to me. I eventually continued my laser sessions to include my entire body. No hair, no stubble. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gen

+1 to the "no one notices" responses.

Only once did someone say anything. I was getting a pedicure (yes, with color!) and the girl asked "How long ago did you shave your legs?". She wanted to know because apparently it's not a good thing to do an exfoliation right after shaving.

Nobody's bizness....

before I shaved my legs my wife told me over and over that nobody would even notice. I did not believe her..........but she was 1000% correct!! I live in Florida and consequently wear shorts a lot, and the only one that notices besides me, is my wonderful wife!! I love the way it feels whether I am wearing nylons, pantyhose, blue jeans, or .......nothing at all. Shave and ENJOY!!
    Vicky

I'm not very hairy but I shaved my legs for three years before my wife notice, that over 10 years ago. She was also afraid that people will notice. No one did. I wear shorts when I play golf, nobody said a thing. Unless your very hairy and all of a sudden your bear, people will notice.

The others are right in that no one will notice and my wife loves the feel of my smooth legs on hers!

Banned Read only
    I wish I could shave my legs more often. I haven't actually done it in years. It feels so damn nice to be that smooth, but I'm a somewhat hairy fellow, and shaving that much every other day or so.... Just don't know if that would even be worth it. I'd have no way to explain it to the wife, also.

I live in Western Canada where we have long winters so I enjoy the thrill of having shaved legs from October through to March when my wife and I take a winter vacation. I have not got the courage to go out with shorts on with shiny hairless legs.

However, this forum is giving me some (gulp) courage.

Who out there has had a negative experience????

Transgender MtFNOp AShley AShes's Avatar
    I have shaved my body since I was 16 and have never been once asked why just alot of ladies and gents love the look on me in either way (male or Female) and personaly I don't know why anyone would ask because in my ice hockey years everyone shaved.
    If they do name a sport or something... It makes a whole lot better in looks and in feel...

Agreed with everyone above. I even wear an anklet and one lady noticed and gave me a look twice then looked at her husbands ankle as to say "Hay maybe he would wear one"

My arms are shaved too and no one ever notices. We even got into an discussion about smooth skin with the ladies at the office and they were rubbing my arm remarking how smooth my skin was, not even noticing it was devoid of hair.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    I shaved everywhere below the neck this very evening! I thought, hey, its winter I can always let it grow back for summer if need be. Then it struck me, what if the kids want me to take them swimming!

I have been shaving my legs for about two years now, at first SO didnot like it but as time when on she dosent even notice when i shave and now dosent say anything. Working on shaveing the rest of the hair below my neck as often as I can get awaywith it.