Thread: cheap solution besides the tuck?

cheap solution besides the tuck?

Hey every one!
    So I recently started tucking and taping... I find its uncomfortable and where ever there is tape it gets sore. Are there any cheap ideas besides tucking to hide my manly bits away?
    cheers,
    E
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

A good firm control brief or girdle works real good too. Use them along with a pad and it works better. Wouldnt use the tape myself, sounds too painful.
    Last edited by MAJESTYK; 01-27-2010 at 09:20 PM.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

You could try a gaff. But i think that it would take away the feeling of nice panties.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Go to this thread:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=59176

Read everything & ask questions. The girls helped me figure out how to do it right & only wearing panties. I'll still probably need tape for the summer fashions through. Nearly every possible question has been asked on there, so you should find your answer.

Silver Member
    Why bother?

Where do you go and what kind of clothes do you wear that people examine your crotch area?

Wear a nice lacy pantie and experience what it feels like to wear clothes that REAL women wear. I know that 17 year old pubescent teenage girls wear skin tight, crotch revealing jeans, but if you dress like that you will be "clocked" in an instant anyway. If you wear real clothes and go to places where real people go, "tucking" is an uncomfortable, possibly dangerous, waste of time. And how do you ever go to the bathroom in less than an hour and a half?

Leave the tucking to the kinky masochists, and enjoy your time out feeling like a real woman.

Stephie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 01-28-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling

I agree with Lisa and Stephanie, just tuck your 'stuff" into your snug silky panties and enjoy.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    What type of tape are you using ?
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Banned Read only

Lightbulb try a jane belt

orthe gaffs now have a wider crotch areaand have pretty lace

Exclamation Tucking

Tucking isn't really necessary. Like others before me a good strong brief will suffice. I myself prefer to enjoy the feel of panties and not worry about how it may look. Besides, by the time you fully dress, who can tell whether you tucked or not. I say, go for the feel!

I have never used tape myself, I found some snug cotton with a lycra type elasticity blend brief's that I can then perform the following now this works for me maybe not everyone's idea but hey!

I let the normal chill shrink things and thank fully for me I have always been one who has more than a doubling in size when the "mood takes me" so to speak

I pull on three or four pairs of the pants and after washing my area is damp and hence slightly sticky so up go two very easily and under goes one the cotton grips like fury and holds everything then the other pants form (in my eyes) an amazingly smooth and real looking abdomen with a hint of a curve if I layer the elastic.

I then pull on the tights or pantyhose, then french knickers on top to give some frilly thrill.

Skirt over the top and voila it has enough to satisfy my eyes in the mirror and has the hint of hips and tum that I have always been attracted to.

I hope this helps as a non tape method.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've noticed than in jeans, which is what I wear most of the time anyways, tucking really isn't necessary with a pair of panties that can hold everything back alittle.

I've never found any of the taping methods satisfactory. I have shopped around for nice comfortable control briefs and have a few pairs that keep things close up and smooth without sacrificing comfort.
    Otherwise, as others have said, if the outer clothes are not too close-fitting, just wear the panties of your choice and enjoy the freedom!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    In my days of Pre-op status I brought a pair of panties with the butt pads built in. Got them off Ebay come to think of it for fairy cheap. In any case they were well forming and kept the wrong parts where I put them perfectly all the while adding some appearance to my butt.
    Last edited by Katesback; 01-28-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Actually the chic shaper can be modified to work down there... I posted something in the Clothing forum somewhere.. Like $19 at Walgreens.. Works kind of like an inverted atheletic supporter... The fabric is very strong and eliminates any need to tape.. And very comfortable.. The chic shaper is like the "vice gripes" or fem shape wear! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I tried tucking once and it was the most uncomfortable and unnatural feelings. So i never did it again, best to enjoy the freedom and soft panties.
    Mimi Lee

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    LOL well tucking was never exactly natural........................but thats a thing of the past. Needless to say once ya get used to it it was not a big deal.

I never tuck. I consider it to be too uncomfortable and potentially harmful. When I wear really tight things, I use either a gaff or I have a rubber v-string vagina thingy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I never tape. I tuck, but I usually wear control top pantyhose to keep the parts in place. Even at times when I would not wear pantyhose, such as when wearing jeans. I often cut of the legs of old pantyhose for this purpose--about mid thigh so they are the length of briefs. So far, it's worked pretty well for me.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

a tight pair of panties should hold them away for you
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

up on top

There is an huge "tucking" thread on the top of this section of the forum. If it's been tried, it is either there or it will be there shortly .

For me, tucking took a bit of practice, so the boys could learn how, but now a pair of cotton bikini panties keep me tucked for as long as I want. If I'm in a form-fitting dress I usually use a gaff to be safe, but in jeans or leggins the panties do the job. Again, I stress that it usually takes twice to complete the job, i.e. tuck once..give it 10-20 min, then tuck the second time and that will do it!

tina

Annomuse, I am closing this thread so as to avoid repetition. We have an extensive thread about this topic at the top of this section. Please read through it and post any additional questions you may have there.

Welcome to the forum!
    Reine