Thread: Yay!

Debi

Yay!

[SIZE=3]Oh, my!
    Just joined this wonderful group and all kinds of things happening!
    I have been seeing this beautiful g-girl for a couple months and we're going to the mountains in Colorado tomorrow.
    Well, rather than continue my "hide and wait and see" attitude about how I love being a girl... I just came out and told her.
    AFTER I sent her a photo of me in a pretty little camisole and thong panties.
    "So you LIKE wearing lingerie and high heels?!"
    "I's not NICE to have prettier shoulders than the girl!"
    Of, course, I said I LOVED it!
    Maybe joining y'all has instilled some CONFIDENCE in being me and being more and more open about it.
    Tee hee.
    Now she says she has a present for me!
    Yay... it is soooooooooo refreshing!

SO, I get to wear my pretty camisoles and panties under my short-shorts on our hiking trips and... who knows what's in store in the cabin??!!
    Should I bring my sexy, little baby-blue baby doll??!!
    My heels??!!

Thanks y'all so very much for listening!

debi[/SIZE]
    :eyes:

Tristen Cox
    I'm just wondering what this pressie she has in store for you Hmmm the possibilities

PS Welcome Debi

welcome. And ya, bring the blue baby doll for sure. It won't take up much room and might well be worth it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

StephanieCD
    Good for you!! Bravery is so nice when it's rewarded. Welcome to the forum - looks like you'll be inspiring others very quickly

I so happy for you

Dear Debi
    You are in for quite a ride. There is nothing better than being able to share your self with another person. It has changed my life being able to be myself with my SO. Have fun in Colorado and the only advise I can give is start out slow but in the end don't hold anything back. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

awsome

sounds like you definetly found yourself a good one there enjoy your trip and tell us about it when you get back