Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just meet this amazing GG and things are advancing fast

I just meet this amazing GG and things are advancing fast

Hello everyone i just meet this amazing woman and she is everything i have been wanting and i have never been happier and i want to tell her i think she will be ok and i think she may have an idea i crossdress and i have hinted to her and she seams ok with it i just meet her last wednesday and i haven't told her yet have i waited to long to tell her or am i still ok i do not want to hurt her she has been hurt way to much in the past and that is the last thing i want to do to her.
    Thank You all

Tiffanycd

wednesday? wow.. relax... take a deep breath...... holy moly... you got lots of time to get there..... WEDNESDAY? wow... You should tell her as soon as you feel comfortable, and that you think this relationship is ready for it... if as you say, she's seems supportive to your hints, then do it... but take it slow... relax..... lay off the coffee for a day or year... hahaha.. Good luck!
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Thank you Jamie but sorry i can't lay off the coffee it
    s king of like chocolate it's needed lol and thank you for your advice.

Tiffnaycd

Gold Member
    Like Jamie said Tiffany...take a deep breath, slow down, and take it one step at a time. You just met her and both of you have a lot to learn about each other. When things start looking like they might get serious, then you can bring it up to her. Have fun and don't rush it.

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    I agree, take a bit of time and be sure that the relationship has the possibility of progressing. It would not be right to hide it in the sense of long term, but there could be unpleasant consequences from rushing things. I "outed" myself to my GF after we serious enough for her to move in with me. Secrets are BAD... timing can be EVERYTHING (at least important!)

Kim

Many times the little hints arent a great show of how she will really take things. The two girls I have told I hinted with. The first is very ok with it the second is working on it. But she has taken it hard. She was actualy great with the little hints. but it was only a show of her silly playfull and sarcastic side.

Just do your best to be honest and open. Be very sure she knows how much you care for her, and tell her often. Remind her she is the cute beautiful girly one in the relationship. It seems that one is hard for girls, they want to be the girl and as we know girls are very self contious even though they should be so full of pride for who they are.

As well as let her get her own speed with things, never rush (im having a hard time right now with that one)

GOOD LUCK!! do your part to keep things going with her.

I agree just slow down a bit. See how thing progress.....but don't leave it to long and by that I mean tell her before things get real serious, don't let it go to far and possibly end up with both of you getting really hurt.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

A different take

If you do not have a problem with CDing, then you should treat it like any other aspect of your self. Be open about it, don't treat it like a bombshell that must be carefully handled. Talk about it if issues relevant to it arise. Don't preface it with an "I have something important to tell you" attitude. That only gives the signal (and creates in your own mind the perception) that you have a big flaw.

I realize that for some women, it would be perceived as a big flaw. But then, for some women, being a hockey player would be a big flaw. (Sorry KH, I couldn't resist). So, talk about it as the sharing of information that I assume is happening in this early stage of the relationship. This will give both of you the kind of data you need to decide if the relationship is right for each of you.

I really hope

I really hope it works out for you and her. I am so tired of being alone I could scream. I wish you the best of luck, I really do...

Susan

I think you all for your time and the reminder and the advice you all are a great help and i think you all.

Tiffanycd
    Don't give up Susan

Trust your heart. I say better tell sooner rather than later. I wish you the very best of luck in your new relationship.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Talk about it..and often

My advice is to talk about it as soon as you feel ready to, and definitely before it becomes too serious - sooner, rather than later. She has to get to know you - all of you. My husband told me before our relationship became serious. Maybe drop a few hints here and there...ask her what her thoughts are on the topic, maybe let her get used to seeing a more feminine side of you. Ask her if she's ready to see you in your clothes, don't just spring it on her all at once. Talk, talk, talk about it. And listen to her feelings too.

I wish you well and I definitely think you are doing the right thing by being up front from the start.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanycd View Post
    Hello everyone i just meet this amazing woman and she is everything i have been wanting and i have never been happier and i want to tell her i think she will be ok and i think she may have an idea i crossdress and i have hinted to her and she seams ok with it i just meet her last wednesday and i haven't told her yet have i waited to long to tell her or am i still ok i do not want to hurt her she has been hurt way to much in the past and that is the last thing i want to do to her.
    Thank You all

Tiffanycd
    Yeah, definitely don't rush into anything. Once you say something, you can never un-say it. Also, some punctuation wouldn't hurt, either...

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kay2 View Post
    If you do not have a problem with CDing, then you should treat it like any other aspect of your self. Be open about it, don't treat it like a bombshell that must be carefully handled. Talk about it if issues relevant to it arise. Don't preface it with an "I have something important to tell you" attitude. That only gives the signal (and creates in your own mind the perception) that you have a big flaw.

I realize that for some women, it would be perceived as a big flaw. But then, for some women, being a hockey player would be a big flaw. (Sorry KH, I couldn't resist). So, talk about it as the sharing of information that I assume is happening in this early stage of the relationship. This will give both of you the kind of data you need to decide if the relationship is right for each of you.
    I agree with Kay on this one - I'd let it into the conversation early...why not soon...and see how she reacts. If its positive, great. If not, then you haven't gotten so deeply involved that both of your might be devastated by a break up.

Thank you all for your help with this and i agree about moving slowly i am just letting time happen i thank you all.

Tiffanycd

Just be honest and when you tell her, don't act like it's something you are ashamed of, but it's a part of who you are. It shouldn't be told in the same way an ex-con would tell someone they were once in prison for murder, you know what I mean? If you're confident about who you are and the CDing part of your life, she'll probably feel more confident with it as well.
    "I can't control my destiny. I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be."

Update: Thank you all for your advice and help i told her and she is ok with it and she told me it's didn't bother her ether way but as fair as the relationship is in general i am not so sure about.

Platinum Member
    well, just keep things in perspective. Sometimes relationships start fast and furious, only to taper off after the thrill is gone.

I think its best to be upfront. You find yourself in a good situation where you are at the start of a blossoming romance. What better time is there to express yourself to her. If she's cool with it then you are a lucky girl, if she isnt then it wasn't meant to be. You have to respect her feelings and outlook before she becomes too emotionally involved and yourself. You know its the right thing to do deep down.
    If i was given your opportunity again it would be one of the 1st things to come out. I hope it really works out for you and your girlfriend.....

Nina.

Iv'e got all my fingers and toes crossed for you,
    Good luck, Tiffany
    Tammy x

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Like Jamie said Tiffany...take a deep breath, slow down, and take it one step at a time. You just met her and both of you have a lot to learn about each other. When things start looking like they might get serious, then you can bring it up to her. Have fun and don't rush it.
    Ditto!

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    good luck!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for there advice and i apologize for not having much time to be on here.
    A bit of a update things a moving along pretty good and she is vary accepting and that is a plus she even went shopping for me (i gave her the money) :-) and i know some have just had this question right or wrong lol there leggings the brand is laurn conrad my point is how did i get lucky and thank you all again and i am sorry for not being on more.

Tiffanycd

Aspiring Member
    wow tiffany, congrats i believe are in order, sounds like u might fall in love!

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    Your a very lucky girl. Embrace what you have found