Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In bed with your wife en femme, ever?

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar

In bed with your wife en femme, ever?

Trying not to be too racy or explicit. But for those of you who have sympathetic SO's, where do you stand on the subject of marital relations with you dressed? My perspective is a straight CD, but I do have a femdom thing going on, too, and I have fantasized about my wife insisting I go to bed with her as a woman. (I think the term Male Lesbian kinda fits the situation) Is this something that other of 'us girls' think about? How about the SO's, does accepting your mate en femme extend to the bedroom, as long as the dance steps remain the same?
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

I wore lingerie a couple of times with a girlfriend years ago but I didn't feel right. She was the wrong person I guess and my wife doesn't know I CD so not tried with her. I think I would like to be treated as a lady so I can't see it working for me.

Smile

Many years ago, I had girlfriends that liked to dress me up before unmarital relations. But the wife is not into that. However, I had lingerie on during foreplay but was told to take it off before things progressed.

I would like to try being fully dressed. Maybe one day she will entertain me.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Yep, been there, done that! in fact it got to the point were it was the only thing we did! Note the past tense there!

Red face

I slept with my wife a good part of the time in femme and we would do it which ever way we felt,I always would at least have my panties on.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I always wear women's night clothes. Capri satin pj's or night shirts. Feels normal for us.

I normally sleep in a nightown.

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    I am with geri-tg and Misty VA, it would be unusual for me not to go to bed (sleep or not) without a nightgown and almost always a bra and forms. Nothing like having her hold up my nightgown and feeling it cascade all over us when doing "the BAD thing!"

Kim

Wink

When it comes to the bed room, well lets just say Kaitlin get as much time as me! But it's not that big of a change, I always wear panties, legs are shaved and smooth and my toenails are always polished. So when we bring in Kaitlin we add in a sexy night gown, lacy bra and forms and a little makeup! As far as when and how often, that just depends on what mood were in! It's like bondage, were heavy into that as well but it just depends on the mood!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Smile Always,well most always

Every night in a silk night shirt. When it is playtime we bring out the baby dolls. It adds to the fun. SA

Talking in bed femme ever?

Not all of the time but about 30 % or so. Had some very racy times in all of the varieties that you could think of between two happily married people. Makes life very varied and interesting - wife has small love-heart tattoo on back with my drab name and one on top of left breast with Stephi.

Always. My wife insists and even picks our the nigthies and panties for me.
    Actually I don't think I could get a good nights sleep without wearing something frilly.
    Even when travelling I always sleep 'atired'.

I feel so sad for those who don't have a supportive partner. And so lucky to have a partner who actually supports/encourages/insists my femme side.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    How about the SO's, does accepting your mate en femme extend to the bedroom, as long as the dance steps remain the same?
    Absolutely! I like it when I pull back the covers and discover Hubby 'dressed' - he doesn't wear a wig or make up to bed(his choice). It's also fun to wear matching 'outfits'. He's not en femme every night, but he's free to be whenever he wants. As for 'as long as the dance steps remain the same'? Not necessarily.
    [SIZE=3]SouthernBelle
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]“Some things are strange to me, and some things are odd.
    But I don't condemn. If you can accept me, I can accept you.” ~Dolly Parton
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    We more or less lost interest in bedroom sports years ago and are celibate, but I always sleep in one of my silky-feeling nylon nightgowns with my hair on. I recently acquired good silicon forms, so I think I'll get some of that Hollister adhesive so I can sleep with the breasts on also.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My SO is TS so of course she's allowed into the bedroom, so long as she brings a nice hunk with her.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I always sleep (with my wife) in a nightgown and sometimes wear lacy panties underneath, but if we engage in marital relations (which isn't very often these days) it all comes off.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Marina,

Yes, i sleep en femme with my wife at night. I usually wear silk PJ's a night gown or a full slip. if i am especially troubled by work or stress, she insists on me being dressed as i sleep much better...

Ps: the other part is better too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Nope! My wife is very accepting, most of the time, but Sally is not allowed in the bedroom. We even try to avoid TG discussions in the bedroom to throw her off from being with her male mate. She isn't attracted to women at all and if she sees Sally when she looks in my face then all possiblities of fun are off for that night!
    Sally

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Why sure, did it all the time, everythong wig included minus makeup. It is a marvelous experience for those who've never done that. The climax is unbelievable... but after a while the wife tires of the Suzy Q role playing that she does just to placate me and wants a man, her husband to make love to her. Her reason and rightly so is that we selfish narcistic CD's including me are more into making love to our clothes at that moment than our spouse underneath us, and its terribly unfair after a while. Don't push it.
    That was many years ago and lasted for about 10 years on ocasion but those days are over and we are celibate alao for various personal reasons. No husband/wife sex.

Megan

sometimes

some times in bed wearing underwear while making love
    all the time sleeping
    i let her feel like a woman
    some times she treats me like woman
    most of the time she treats me like a real man
    we love each other
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Aspiring Member
    I'm wearing lingerie nearly 100% of the time my wife and are... well you know

So, the question to me is - where did you find these women? I find it amazing and I'm completely jealous.

I wouldn't even know how to get to that point in a relationship, and, if any of your wives have a sister with a similar personality, send them my way!

No, never, darn it !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by amflguy View Post
    So, the question to me is - where did you find these women? I find it amazing and I'm completely jealous.

I wouldn't even know how to get to that point in a relationship, and, if any of your wives have a sister with a similar personality, send them my way!
    Mine's bisexual. In her words "more attracted to girls, but can't live without... " so that's how it works with me.

We haven't slept together while I'm dressed yet though, as we separated before we got the chance. Then I moved home to be near family. So once we're ready to give our marriage another chance, there will be plenty of that
    A transwoman trapped in a crossdressers body

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Yep, every now and them...completely dressed. First she....than she......and then.....
    Drumming, My other hobby