Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In bed with your wife en femme, ever?

It took about a year after my wife "discovered" Daisy, for her to allow me into the bedroom wearing panties and a nightie. But when she did, my access came with unlimited privileges. However, she usually turned off the lights before the main event.

Daisy

Married people .....

still having sex ?

with each other ?

really !

got to tell the wife bout this one......

LOL

Joann

Quote Originally Posted by Joann Smith View Post
    Married people .....

still having sex ?

with each other ?

really !

LOL

Joann
    Can't get it as the guy, so I know Lauren ain't getting no play.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

When I first told my wife, she said absolutely no cuddling, etc.
    She told me "I'm not into girls, that would be gross" one night, I pointed out "I'm not a girl, just dressed..." and almost immediately she was cuddling on the couch. The next night I was allowed to wear a cammi and matching panties, and was quite surprised to find her cuddling with me as we slept. As far as the "relations" go, I am still figuring this out myself (thanks to this site, and another I recently realized that nothing is actually wrong with me, and let her in on it), so I have not really tried.

I am so lucky that for the past 5 years i have slept with my so in a nightie

In fact i have more nighties than she does

We have had "Terri "in our bed and relations since we have been married and we both think it has enhanced our lives .

I guess i'm lucky, my wife loves our intimate, moments in the bedroom when i'm dressed. of course it comes with a price, i have to give her a great back rub. but i enjoy that to, i look at myself in the mirror when i'm doing it. life is good

Yes we have. She has picked out what I wear at times. I am always sleeping at least in a pair of panties at night if not a nightgown of some type.

Yeh works for me i'v been to bed with my wife wearing stockings suspenders and panties, she loves it but not all the time! which suit me too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No second thoughts. I have something soft and pretty on every night and when the time comes, well...
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I am lucky that my wife has totally accepted Maria, and all of my shoes and clothes as well. She has recently , since Halloween, actually started to participate fully in my dressing, helping with make up and nails, which is wonderful. Sometimes, I may not be dressed fully, but there is ALWAYS at lease a pair of my heels on during intimate times. Other times, I do dress and just be fine holding her, or vice versa...

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joann Smith View Post
    Married people .....
    still having sex ?
    with each other ?
    really !
    LOL
    Joann
    because that sure isn't going on around here either!!!!---->>> OMG I feel so bad for reacting that way to your post but sometimes that Y chromosome just wont stay hidden.

I sleep in a long XXXL mens shirt and bikini panties. My wife tolerated lingerie until we had a crisis involving a tornado and then it was decided that since we have kids that probably wasnt the prudent thing to do. My wife has never allowed me to fully dress in bed.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'm not a _[insert"L"word,so don't expect me to be turned on!!

I think that line of thought applies to many of us.And no big kisses as I am going out the door,either..."don't want to smear your lipstick like you do to mine.."

I have worn everything to bed from nylons and garter belts to teddys to cotton slip shirts and everything else in between. It must do something for her, becasue she has aked me to dress up for her. It sure makes it fun.

Tried a couple of times--but wifey really isn't keen on the idea.

I was married for three years; before the wedding we had been together two years, and she knew about me early on (the second time she met me I was fully dressed).
    Before the marriage, I went to bed with her while wearing a black negligee. She had a problem with that (not anger, just discomfort), and I never wore it to bed again.
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

Before we got married, we "had fun" when I was dressed, but only a couple of times. Both involved a couple of drinks, and I don't think she would have been too eager had she been sober. Since we've been married, she's seen me dressed numerous times, but has never said "hey, let's fool around." Darn it.

Oh well.
    -Sedona

Aspiring Member
    As for clothing I wear a sweatshirt and lounge pants mostly. However I am always en fem in bed as ME.... after all that is who I am.

=]

I haven't slept with Veronica as I didn't know she existed until a couple of weeks ago... But I can't wait to! I'm even picking out sexy under things for her to wear!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

We have played around and had sex while i was wearing stocking, garter belt and panties, but we have never done anything sexual when I was fully dressed. When I am completely dressed she says she thinks of me as her sister and she is not into incest!!!!

If I was not dressed enfemme every night in bed and during relations, my wife would ask if I am ill.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Nope

My bride was not willing to let Sarah in the bedroom during those times. That's not who she married and she wasn't giving in. Since she was so supportive in every other aspect of my crossdressing, this wasn't worth fighting.
    Still happy and Sarah will probably die an old maid. That's okay by me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

too much of a good thing....

This thread really rings true for me as my daughter was conceived with me wearing white stockings and garter belt (I was all dolled up then clothes came off). I soon became quite enthralled with the idea of coming home to dress up all the time which sparked the beginning of the end for that relationship. I still put my daughter to bed every night 13 years later but not a day goes by where I don't pine for the way things were.

Life is more complicated now...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I work nightshift so i dont dress sexy then,maybe my panties,but when am off I usually dress in Silky nightie,and bra and panties,feels so right and if we then do wat comes naturally,then my wife has absolutely no problem with that
    On occassion she likes to take charge and be dominant and I have no problem with that

My dressing all resurfaced because of the bedroom thing. I had burried it for years, and was pretty miserable not remembering why. My wife knew I loved her to wear stockings and sexy stuff during relations. Then it happened though she asked me to try some stockings one night, ooops. Things have progressed from there. Now here I am a full blown CD. I had always been so, just would not let it be so. Any how now my Wife and I enjoy both sides of my self. As she put it "she gets the best of both worlds
    '. Ya gotta love the woman.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/