Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In bed with your wife en femme, ever?

Nope, not in a million years! My wife is cool about me dressing around the house, but the 'buck stops' at the bedroom door.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

My SO loves me in silky things in bed. She has even bought me pajamas.

Heck yeah

I go to bed every night with panties, camisole or gown but if any hanky panky is to take place they will be off at the end.

Hasn't happened yet. I do think about it.
    Angie

In bed with your wife en femme

My wife and I have been bed enfemme several times. We have matching girdles. I enjoy this time together so much. I don't think she is turned on by it, but is making me happy, God bless her heart.

8rys, going on walkabout
    A couple times but not very often. That was an early conditional boundary. Over time each of us grew more comfortable, and the boundary was breached. But only when she was comfortable with it.
    The first was after a night,at a club in femme. Things just happened, the next time we tried I was so nervous and tense. It didn't work to well.

So short version yes but, only if things are right, for her.

Wink

Yes, I always sleep in a nightie and panties, unless it's too hot, and then it's only panties, and she has absolutely no problem with it. We even have matching pink nighties.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

I have slept quite a few times in nightgowns. My wife doesn't think anything of it and it usually leads to good things in the morning.

Aspiring Member
    Sleeping? I thought this was about sex?

Anyway Christina goes somewhere else during sex and my wife gets all of her husband. I separate my dressing from our sex life which is fine with me and better for my wife.

Of course if I'm feeling particularly fem that day I'll then change into a nightie for the sleeping part

Banned Read only
    Hmmm. I would be interested in trying this at some point, but I don't know....I couldn't ever see doing that with my wife. I think that's something I'd rather do with someone I don't have to wake up with the next morning, ya know? That would be weird for me, I think...

I would like to try it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    When I first told my wife, she said absolutely no cuddling, etc.
    She told me "I'm not into girls, that would be gross" one night, I pointed out "I'm not a girl, just dressed..." and almost immediately she was cuddling on the couch. The next night I was allowed to wear a cammi and matching panties, and was quite surprised to find her cuddling with me as we slept. As far as the "relations" go, I am still figuring this out myself (thanks to this site, and another I recently realized that nothing is actually wrong with me, and let her in on it), so I have not really tried.
    That's right. I am not attracted to women so if I think if my CD husband as a woman then it doesn't work for me. But he's not a woman..he's a CDing male..and I find I'm still attracted to him. So yes, sometimes, but not all the time. My husband isn't selfish so I know he'll be my man for me when I need my man too.

Oh yes, all the time! She likes it a lot! Perhaps it satisfies both our fantasies...?

Sully

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    If I was not dressed enfemme every night in bed and during relations, my wife would ask if I am ill.
    Same for me. I really can't remember the last time Katie wasn't there in some way.

Platinum Member
    We always make love as two women...with a little added equipment. My wife is also bi-experienced, and has said that our love making is much more satisfying than it ever was with her male ex.

Hi Marina, My girl friend said she is not a L--- which is not a problem. I am Bi an she knows about it. To get to the point yes we have made love with me dressed she realy gets hot. GO FIGURE!!!!! Who am I to complaine. JO
    Last edited by Holly; 02-01-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: TMI

Platinum Member
    josephine,

it makes some sens to me - she's not a lesbian in the sense that she's overtly seeking female intimacy, but you're the ideal substitute, providing the f/f contact without challenge to her self image.

Not fully femme but often wearing panties, bra nighties or some other female stuff. Depending on day, wife either is ok with it or enjoys it.

I had a GG friend when I lived in Fl who sometimes helped me dress before bed. Her opinion was that I was better dressed. Maybe I am.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Bedroom clothes

When I first suggested that I come to bed as Anna, my wife reminded me that just because I was CD, she wasn't a lesbian and didn't want to make love to a woman. That sort of ended any chance after that.

It's a shame too, because the one time that we started fooling around with me dressed the electricity of our nylons touching was so intense. I've never felt anything remotely like that before or since.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I had almost 50 years with my lovely late wife. I was definitely her man, but was also her girl friend many times at night. I mostly wore nightgowns, or other feminine sleep apparel until the children grew older.

The "dance" steps did not always remain the same!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I too enjoy

being in bed enfemme as I want to be or as appropriate for sleep. In the winter it is panties and the pjs my wife bought me and in the summer it's panties only or with a slip.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    sure but I quickly came to the conclusion it is all in the mind. it never "felt" any different. so it was a fun build up

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I feel so naked without something silky, slinky, smoothy, agaist my skin. The only time I'm not in feminine bedroom attire is when sleeping at friends homes, or on road trips with friends.

Tanya gets more action than her male friend in our bedroom, but that an't saying much either as other have mentioned. As for the dance steps, I was never a good dancer, so I plan on letting her lead the dancing. And enjoy it from the other side and see if that helps.

I guess the wife is OK with, cause she knows for sure whats under all those cloths. And she never complains when Tanya's over for a night of fun.

Tanya

I wear a night gown almost every night and my wife is fine with it. I also wear breast forms and hip pads often. Our lovemaking is actually enhanced with the clothing.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I'm allowed to wear whatever i want to bed with my wife.. She draws the line at clothes and shoes though. It must be either a nightie, satin PJ's, lingerie or just me. I do get her to take charge of things in the bedroom too, it really spices up our sex life and marriage.