Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: In bed with your wife en femme, ever?

My wife and I are very often intimate when I am dressed. She loves me in sexy lingerie!

My ex sort of tolerated it once in a while (but later used it in court against me when topic of child visitation/custody etc. came up). In my opinion I think I was a better lover when wearing stockings and heels (and pulling panties aside) than I was totally naked.

Karen

Yes, I always sleep in a nightie or panties, camisole or gown, bra breast forms, with the wife

Well I tell ya, my new girl friend loves my dressing up and wants me to go out with her dressed all the time and I must say she really loves trying to turn me on in public. At clubs that is she can't keep her hands from under my skirt. So most of the time we never get to the bed, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    But for those of you who have sympathetic SO's, where do you stand on the subject of marital relations with you dressed?
    My wife is 100% accepting. Our bedroom activities often involve both of us wearing pantyhose. It's a great feeling with our legs rubbing together, and she enjoys it too.

Beyond that, she knew that I wanted to 'dance' while fully dressed, and indulged my fantasy. It's not something high on her list of favorite things to do, but she wasn't grossed out about it. We even had matching dresses She's content to do so again if the mood strikes, but knowing it's not among her favorite things I haven't asked her again.

Quote Originally Posted by amflguy View Post
    So, the question to me is - where did you find these women? I find it amazing and I'm completely jealous.

I wouldn't even know how to get to that point in a relationship, and, if any of your wives have a sister with a similar personality, send them my way!
    It's pretty simple really. It takes courage, self acceptance, and a willingness to see the current 'her' run for hills. All you have to be willing to do is be able to tell the woman you're dating that you are a crossdresser at some point early on in your dating her.

If she doesn't accept it, and runs away, you just saved yourself a bunch of time you would have wasted developing that relationship further. If she doesn't run, then you've potentially found the right person and you go from there.

Not all woman accept crossdressing, and even among the ones that accept it not all will accept their husbands dressed en femme in bed. But, life is too short for a CDer to accept having a woman that rejects who they are. Have the courage to step forward as all of you, not just the manly-man parts of you.

I sleep every night in a chemise, babydoll, or cami/panty set.. Something along those lines.. She sleeps in a tank top.. and granny panty.. She isnt into frilly things in bed, even when doing it, she just strips is off and says lets go.. much more like a man.. we have done it with me wearing the lingerie, but she really didnt do much with the touching and caressing.. it was much more to the point.. She has never been one for romance and foreplay though... hmm... makes me wonder...
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Yes, I have these fantasies about myself and my wife often. She hasn't quite accepted it, yes I have brought it up! ....Not yet. Maybe.... It is quite the usual for mtf CDers...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Yes, I am always a woman in bed!

Aspiring Member
    My sweetie and I tried it several times, but the outcome was unsatisfying. Even tho my wife loves and accepts Danielle in our marriage, I think this make her uncomfortable

Yes , of course,, all the time. He wears a nightgown to bed anyway . We are both into the Hollywood glam stuff anyway .. Sometimes he pefers to take a more submissive role but it is not overly obvious.. He also knows without me telling him when it is time to be his male self every so often , so he is not selfish like that ...but I think he is beautiful either way.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. We've also rocked the casbah with both of us dressed quite a few times. My wife's totally accepting but lets me decide if I want to dress for bed or not. Her favorite things at the moment are pantyhose and a red satin nightie she got me for Christmas. She says she loves the feel of the hose and the satin together against her body.

99% of the time I wear pantyhose, a slip, night shirt or lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    When I first told my wife, she said absolutely no cuddling, etc.
    She told me "I'm not into girls, that would be gross" one night, I pointed out "I'm not a girl, just dressed..." and almost immediately she was cuddling on the couch. The next night I was allowed to wear a cammi and matching panties, and was quite surprised to find her cuddling with me as we slept.
    It's odd how someone can think they know how they would feel about something but then find themselves completely opposite of what they thought. While we haven't ... done the dirty deed with him all dressed I have found myself appreciating certain aspects of him being dressed. Like this one time he came home from work and was walkin around with his undershirt and uniform pants on lookin for his lounge pants. I look up from my book to see hot pink with black lace peeking out from his pants and couldn't help but say that it looked hot. Do I think i could go all out with him dressed? I honestly don't know anymore but we are takin one day at a time and I'm finding myself comfortable with a lot I didn't think I would be.

always ,as gina really can't remember when we made love and i didn't at least have a nitie on. she is so good to me

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Ummm, the only thing that comes to mind is, . . . ewwww.

Actually, there is another thing that comes to mind. That would be why?

• My wife is my wife
      My wife is a woman
    • I am her husband
      I am not

When we are in bed, any lingerie in the whole equation is soon seen as an obstacle anyway, so why.

Puzzled.

Kathi

When we sleep my SO wants me with nothing on.....occationally She will put me in a short nighty with pantyhose, but not that often.

When we have, as u put it "marital affairs", i am 90% of the time dressed in things ranging from fem under things to full on outfits, it all depends on what She wants me wearing

silk

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Nope. It's one of the places my wife draws a very definite line. She won't even kiss me when I'm enfemme, well, a kiss on the cheek, but not a full on liplock.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Whenever we're home alone, I go to bed en femme. Kind of, just panties and a nightie.

We go to hotels a lot lately. With the kids all day around the house (crazy schedules, it's almost impossible to find one hour without one of them in the house), it's our only chance to have some time for ourselves. I always wear female on those occasions.

Yes, my wife and I have done it in full dress and makeup. She stopped for several years but last NYE I got dressed up and we made love. It was awesome.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

bron
    my ex-wife slept with me in ligerie....my former girlfriend did too.......my present partner.....no way.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Trying not to be too racy or explicit. But for those of you who have sympathetic SO's, where do you stand on the subject of marital relations with you dressed? My perspective is a straight CD, but I do have a femdom thing going on, too, and I have fantasized about my wife insisting I go to bed with her as a woman. (I think the term Male Lesbian kinda fits the situation) Is this something that other of 'us girls' think about? How about the SO's, does accepting your mate en femme extend to the bedroom, as long as the dance steps remain the same?
    Yes I had tried once with my wife on my marriage anniversery , Being totally feminine with bridle make up.,wear & slept whole night with all other natural process & enjoyed night but now I want next chance
    vjaducd/kirancd

Enfemme in the bedroom

Yes it is very sexy when you both wear matching bras and garterbelts with long stockings.

Lucky for everyone
    Priscellia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear some kind of nightie every night - well except when we want to ... She cant get into that - yet. Anyway, getting ready for bed at our house is a girls routine. There we are in front of our mirrors putting on our cremes and such - both in our nighties. I love it !

I sleep en fem every night

I usually sleep with nothing on. Occasionaly when the wife and I would play around we would wear night gowns to bed. Although they didn't stay on for long.

Stephanie Michelle